Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you like "people's guys/girls" POSTS on facebook, do they return the favor?

TheLoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like "Other people's guys/girls" posts/or photos on facebook, do they return the favor?

I have some facebook friends where I always "Like" their posts or photos,

but they never like my "posts" back.

It is really upsetting because these other friends always like the posts of mutual friends we have, but never mine.

It is like they are intentionally trying to show how much they dislike you.

When you "like someone's post", have you ever encountered where you always like their posts but they never not even once like your post?

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes... Or if I comment on theirs - they will mine. But it's usually random... you say something interesting or funny or real - they like or comment. Go figure.

TheLoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
Yes... Or if I comment on theirs - they will mine. But it's usually random... you say something interesting or funny or real - they like or comment.
It is really weird, I always "Like" or "Comment" on people's photos and posts, but they never like me or comment on mine.

I guess I am not a likeable person.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess not. Maybe you could try being interesting, insightful, unique, and real - instead of trolling and complaining. :moon:

Being a try-hard and acting desperate for approval / reciprocation (or "likes") is also fail.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post your facebook profile link and whole SS will add you and like your pictures and posts.

TheLoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
Post your facebook profile link and whole SS will add you and like your pictures and posts.
Right, because it is very normal to add friends from SS community to your facebook?

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should post a pic of you Dong. You might get some likes and/or comments.

djjizzyjeff

Banned
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
just post an update status declaring that you intend to kill yourself, I'm sure that will get a lot of likes

DJJizzyJeff likes this.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheLoner said:
Right, because it is very normal to add friends from SS community to your facebook?
Yes bro ! Not only that , but we will most likely help you by liking your profile pics and posting. That will make chicks see you got friends and life and that you are praised !

TheLoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
Yes bro ! Not only that , but we will most likely help you by liking your profile pics and posting. That will make chicks see you got friends and life and that you are praised !
It might look kinda weird if it's all dudes commenting and liking my pics,

could you possibly get some HBs to comment as well?