Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you give up on chasing girls..

Reaction score
..you can concentrate on earning money and career/education or time on things you enjoy.

And use attractive hookers.

You know that aint a bad idea and very time and stress saving.

just a thought I had.

Though I know some off you like the chase. Its just if your not very successful it aint a bad plan.

Last edited:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are like cats. When you give them too much attention they run away. When you're busy, they want attention.

The whole point of not chasing women is to save you time and effort. You could be doing something better with your time and become a man of value. When you do that, they will come to you.

Become a valuable person and you'll have to beat them off with a stick. Of course, you will also meet plenty of leeches that will suck your money and attention so it's not all positives. You'll learn when you get there how to deal with your new lifestyle.

SashaPUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hookers?

haha surprised more people didn't come in to rip in to you for that post

honestly, uhhhh it's not THAT bad an idea. Might work for some. not all guys really need the self worth that comes from having success with women. some guys want to just get off. and that's fine.

but for monst... we want to feel that we have this aspect of our lives handled. it's not just about blowing your load. it's about knowing you're attractive to the opposite sex. about having women in your life. about being a man!

hookers don't quite fulfill those things..... unless they're REALLY good ;) ehehe

I've done hookers before, but I'd never go back....... (unless....) ... no... i wouldn't!!! :p

Why post this dude - are you at the point of giving up on women? if so - dude - that sucks. but you can get out of it i'm sure.... it can be done....

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what? Why the f*ck would I focus myself on working even more and cut out girls from my life? Don't get me wrong, I enjoy working in my own company, taking on new jobs and making my clients happy. But 40 to 55 hours a week is more than enough for me.

If you're going to stop chasing girls, spend that time on something that makes your life have more meaning. How do you want to look back on your life? Telling how you spent every waking moment working, raking in money and buy things with it? Or working for a bit, getting some cash and then spend that money on exploring the world and going things that give you such great memories that they last a life time?

I prefer the last one. I do rockclimbing, I dance, I travel 6 times a year, I constantly meet new people and share my life stories and experiences with others. I literally have stories that'll bring tears of pure joy, because that is how life is supposed to be lived. Not working your ass off and using that money to buy hookers.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SashaPUA said:
People didn't come in to rip him because he starts like 10 stupid threads per day. Check out his posting history.

He's fading into background noise.

Reaction score
SashaPUA said:

honestly, uhhhh it's not THAT bad an idea. Might work for some. not all guys really need the self worth that comes from having success with women. some guys want to just get off. and that's fine.

but for monst... we want to feel that we have this aspect of our lives handled. it's not just about blowing your load. it's about knowing you're attractive to the opposite sex. about having women in your life. about being a man!

hookers don't quite fulfill those things..... unless they're REALLY good ;) ehehe

I've done hookers before, but I'd never go back....... (unless....) ... no... i wouldn't!!! :p

Why post this dude - are you at the point of giving up on women? if so - dude - that sucks. but you can get out of it i'm sure.... it can be done....

Well what about fat ugly dudes for example. They aint got no choice

I am about to give up on women not that I ever started. as I notice my hiar thinning. This will make me real ugly

Add to fact

1. Im not very sociable
2. I got/had bad acne/scars
3. I only enjoy attractive girls. (can get very attratcvie hookers esepcailly cheap abroad)

So, tbh I dont see why bother.

3. I have no interest or time for most people. Therefore only need sex from a girl.
4. I dont get anything out off chasing/winning women. Im just a creeper who likes to shoot his load lol.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I've found the whole idea that girls become attracted when you stop chasing them to be complete and utter bullsh!t. Its never worked like that for me.

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The single most valuable thing i learned is "be what you want to attract"
You can't look like shreck and date megan fox. If your only interested in attractive women
than you have put that work into yourself as well.

Eat low carb, hit the gym three days a week, cardio five days and
look into a procedure called dermabrasion for the acne scarring.

In my limited experience the hot ones think you owe them something for even looking at you.
I'd rather hook up with a handful of 5's or 6's than waste time on an elusive 9 or 10 with an attitude.

Reaction score
K2000kidd said:
The single most valuable thing i learned is "be what you want to attract"
You can't look like shreck and date megan fox. If your only interested in attractive women
than you have put that work into yourself as well.

Eat low carb, hit the gym three days a week, cardio five days and
look into a procedure called dermabrasion for the acne scarring.

In my limited experience the hot ones think you owe them something for even looking at you.
I'd rather hook up with a handful of 5's or 6's than waste time on an elusive 9 or 10 with an attitude.

yeh but thats why thiers 7 and 8s....something in between lollll....thats my market.

But actuallu youre right I just walked passed 2 9's outisde my house. And they walk liek they own the street and talk so loud. I think Id hate to have sex with them. Id imagine it owudlnt even be fun theyd just be mocking you unless you have prefect body adn 10 inch **** etc...even then they will still be louda and annoying id imagine...thats the impression I get.

Also a 10 stays next flat to me. I just saw her other day go in. So 2nd time I saw her I said hi and she never even looked at me. But tbf I said hi really quiet and nervous voice lol fml.

I can do 9,10 hookers in prague for 30 euros....I can do 6-7 kinda chicks for free, with some effort.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Forty0ztoFreedom said:
Personally I've found the whole idea that girls become attracted when you stop chasing them to be complete and utter bullsh!t. Its never worked like that for me.
Agreed. While I agree with the wisdom that you should follow your purpose and focus more on that than women, I don't think it FOLLOWS that women will AUTOMTICALLY chase after a guy who forgets about them and lives his passion.

What if the guy isn't good looking? What if his interests/passions are not interesting to women? What if he loves what he does but doesn't make much money at it? Will women still be knocking on his door? I doubt it.

Do you see what I'm getting at? You could have a great life (to you) and forget about women, but still not have women chasing you.

If you are passionate about say bodybuilding or ballroom dancing, you will probably get chicks. If your passion is video games, computers, electronics, or anything of that sort, women won't give too sh@ts unless you manage to build a profitable business or career at it.

So yes live your passions whatever they are, but it is no guarantee that chicks will chase you.

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
If your passion is video games, computers, electronics, or anything of that sort, women won't give too sh@ts unless you manage to build a profitable business or career at it.
1>I have to disagree here i went to E3 2009 with a friend of mine and the pool of hot girls
at the Blizzard booth was off the scale.... hot GAMER/GEEK chicks do exist.
(note to self...Ask a woman for her PSN or Gamer tag not her FACEBOOK)

2>Went to a Slayer/Testament show back in the day and hot women were flashing TTs everytime you turned your head. of course i never hooked up but i always thought THOSE women were all about shaking ass to JAYz Rhianna and Nelly. so much for assuming every hottie was a "club" girl

time get rid of the belief that hot girls only want A,B and C

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, its time to get rid of tired and destructive memes like "girls automatically like you if you stop chasing them" and "looks don't matter."

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
donnyjondeppjuando said:
I am about to give up on women not that I ever started. as I notice my hiar thinning. This will make me real ugly
There's more to being ugly than thinning hair. Worst case, you shave it all off. It's not a tragedy. Many people rock this style and look good.

3. I have no interest or time for most people. Therefore only need sex from a girl.
4. I dont get anything out off chasing/winning women. Im just a creeper who likes to shoot his load lol.
Well, you're comfortable being a loser. If that's the case, why are you here? Do you not have anyone in your life to listen to your pathetic stories of self-defeat?

No? Well we don't want to listen to this **** either.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Well, you're comfortable being a loser. If that's the case, why are you here? Do you not have anyone in your life to listen to your pathetic stories of self-defeat?

He's a troll. He's been here for like 15 days and has started 30 threads.

I assume at some point people will stop paying attention to him. It hasn't happened yet, but i have faith in the DJs...

Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
There's more to being ugly than thinning hair. Worst case, you shave it all off. It's not a tragedy. Many people rock this style and look good.

sure

But I think ironically trying to be DJ is a bit off a loser...I mean trying and the goal of beign a DJ.

Know who gets all the *****, Pablo Escobar, Tony MOntana, James Dean, marlon Brando, Clint Eastwood

And did they try to be DJs..NO!! they treat women like sh!!!t.

True DJ's get the women without even making an effort. They have sex and no games no BS.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're saying anyone not of celebrity status can't be a DJ? What a load of bull. I've seen my guys pull girls without effort at all. EFFORT is referring to trying to get the girl, my dude just acts like himself and it gets girls flocking to him all the time. Its all about incorporating that trait of a DJ into your character so its not just a crappy facade which YOU WOULD HAVE TO PUT EFFORT TO MANTAIN.

Obvious troll is obvious, this guy has no intention to improve himself but thinks making threads about how lovely it is to shoot his load or other weird sex threads will get him pu$$y. Lol.