If you get BANNED don't come back

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If the mods have banned you from the site leave because they obviously don't want you writting on here.
All these skip2mylou's desire is to flame everyone else so that they retaliate and get banned themselves.
Just ignore them, it is sad when one person has to be two that are against each other.
Anyway is king frodo are real writer on the site or just a figment of someones imagination, I have never seen the name on any thread. :yes: :mad: :yes:

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sad thing is that it's losers like that who need the site the most, but are more interested in being fools or promoting their cyber-egos to gain anything from it.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The message the admins are sending by banning is: Actually READ the site, before posting.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to ask this but was skip banned for just flaming people or something more serious. I remember one guy got banned for advertizing or something stupid like that

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the use of banning someone, when these idiots can obviously get back on here? Are they banning the account, or the IP address?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
The sad thing is that it's losers like that who need the site the most, but are more interested in being fools or promoting their cyber-egos to gain anything from it.
That's scary but true.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Apparently the account only. I don't know, maybe you CAN'T ban the IP address...but that's what needs to happen for a true ban.
I don't think you can ban an IP address. Besides, you can change your IP address almost as easily as you can create a new forum ID.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ^ You can ban an IP address, trust me

If you use LAN or Cable or DSL your IP address dosen't change, its always constant. If you use dial-up its impossible to ban an IP address because everytime you dial up you get a new one...

-Cod3r

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But IPS work on subnets, ie. 205.1.1.1 - 205.1.1.255 - so you could ban 205.1.1.* and ban all of the 255 possibilites, er 205.1.*.* and ban the larger subnet. Either way, people who get banned should get a clue.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm said:
But IPS work on subnets, ie. 205.1.1.1 - 205.1.1.255 - so you could ban 205.1.1.* and ban all of the 255 possibilites, er 205.1.*.* and ban the larger subnet. Either way, people who get banned should get a clue.
True. Requesting to ban an entire subnet is just asking for trouble. But none the less, there are people who'll get banned that will see it as a challenge to get back into the forum and piss all over the place just to flex their online muscle. :rolleyes: