Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you ever meet an Arab chick's father don't say this:

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this mutherfcuker! ROFL!!:crackup:

I clicked on this expecting something WORTH learning.

and Im guessing that youve field tested this to actually know huh?

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, I would love to use that line but I would be too scared to! I could see it as being a nice ice breaker if things were going kind of rough upon first meeting. I think it would only work though if the father was Americanized enough to understand the humor (like what "da bomb" means). But of course, you would have to let him know right away that you were joking.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFLMAO, that's just like telling a girl's dad "You must be an @ss cause your girl is the sh!t."

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word of advice - Arabs, "Persians" (as they love to be called, Call them Iranian, knock em down a notch) and Afghani girls...are usually the most psychotic, neurotic paranoid women out there. And have families that are still living in the 1890's, regardless of income, education and residence.

Save for the lovely Vietnamese.

Ken - I've had two Vietnamese girls threaten to cut my balls off if I didn't return their phone calls. One of my old clubbing buddies ex-gf's set his motorcycle on fire. So It wasn't really a joke, just be careful.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow, that's really ignorant.

+1 for the Iranian thing, though. Wanting to still be called "Persian" is a bit of a joke.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rhoto said:
Word of advice - Arabs, "Persians" (as they love to be called, Call them Iranian, knock em down a notch) and Afghani girls...are usually the most psychotic, neurotic paranoid women out there. And have families that are still living in the 1890's, regardless of income, education and residence.

Save for the lovely Vietnamese.
Whats the Vietnamese joke about Rhoto? Explain it to me...i dont quite understand...