Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

if you dont want to torture yourself follow my advice

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dont want to torture yourself the first thing you need to do is have a goal. Like in everything you need to plan what outcome you want, you cant just go for it and see what happens because you'll get caught up in the moment (you know what you want deep down inside you or else you would not have approached) youll be there hoping something will happen and more often than not your putting all the control of the situation on the girl's hand, in other words you'll take what she'll give you. If all you want is fell her warm,moist vagina as you're sliding in and out of it, make it happen. Slowly but surely drive the situation to that level. start by dating kissing, smell her neck until you get her wet, start using kino until she's confortable with you touching her and slowly "let things happen". If you want an LTR shoot for an LTR. Now im not saying you should next her if things don't go your way because you could do other things with her if you decide to/ its okay to change your mind.but have a goal and make it happen it's easier ot evaluate her tactics that way.

BE AWARE that girls have GAME. They will counter attack, they will play with you just as hard as you play with them so be prepared for all her games. This trhew me off at first because i thought that only i was playing the games. they are often better at it than the begining don juans so you should be smart and dont show your frustration and feelings. REMEMBER if something throws you off guard the best thing to do IS TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT and act like nothing happened (SERIOUSLY) because sometimes we unexperienced DJ's have a tendency to talk too much or mess up royaly by doing or saying something stupid. IF YOU FEEL YOUVE BEEN OUTPLAYED, SHUT UP AND ACT LIKE THAT DIDNT HAPPEN.

DONT TAKE THINGS personally, some call this "over analyzing" some girls are not interested in you ( yeah that's a biatch i know)
if a girl does something, or says something or the fliriting didnt go as well as yesterday, dont take it personally dont its good to analyze what you did and how she reacted because thats how we learn from our mistakes, but remember this is not a sience there is no magic thing you say or do that will make you instantly attractive.This is an art all the kino,C+F, Challenge, Mistery,Confidence will come as you keep practicing so keep doing it on the girl until you feel the IL go up because it takes time unless her IL is high to begin with. dont wait for the moment, make it happen but careful because the timing should be right (how do you know its right?) because it FEELS right (your gut feeling is some powerful stuff. analizying is good like i said but dont over do it dont fall into the "today i did this and she said this but i did that and now this because that and now i said this so she did that but how can this be if i did tat when she did this" this can be quite confusing and can throw you off your game royaly, relax and take a deep breath play some sports, take you mind off of it and have fun.

at first we are nervous and we dont know how to use all the dj tools and all that but remember practice, practice , practice. all that nevousness and adrenaline are fun, see it that way have fun with the girls the more fun you have the more relaxed you are. bottom line is confidence, (you have read this in every post and this is no exeption) if you have no confidence in yourself you will be to afraid and you will be too discourage + you will be blind to the positive reactions because in your mind you are the worst son ofa biatch and all you do can never land you a girl because you are worthless: now if you think like this it will be damm hard for you to dj but not inposible just try making conversation, read the dj bible and try the techniques just fof the heck of it and if you really hate yourself punish yourself by trying to get rejected by asking for the phone numbers of all the hot girls you see
soon you will realize that rejection is not so bad and that some will even dare i say it give them to you.

now the DJ principles are great they are gold, but dont try to be perfect in every situation and dont put presure on yourself by trying to remember them and do em exactly as you read word by word. take the good stuff apply it but dont beat yourself too hard if you act like a nice guy because we sometimes do it with out realizing it and yeah we feel used,bad, mad but hey what the heck pick yourself up and try again with different girl or the same if you havent messed up too much and there is still good IL (all that nexting to quickly because you messed up one time and you didnt follow pook's advice in the same order from a to z is kind of dumb) dot put too much pressure on yourself its okay to mess up, the key is to learn when you mess up and what to do about it if it doesnt work then next!. all that disrespect you talk about and how dare she do this how dare she do that just kills you, dont take it personally and EVERY aproach EVERY situation is a learning experience take it as that.

Now its okay to read the forum and the bible and now all the ins and outs of the dj and stuff, its okay to be in the computer for 8 hrs if you want but realize that even if you know all the dj techniques the only way to do it right is to have field experience, because you might now a trick but you wont know the timing unless you practice it time and time again. go out there and practice the theory because the practice TRULY shows you HOW to do the technique you read about. PRACTICE IS THE ONLY WAY YOU ACHIEVE THAT TIMING that makes a DJ.

now go ahead and practice, mess up, have fun, but remember all the stupid crap you do no matter how stupid it is, it's not you fault its becaue you are new at it keep doing it, change strategies mess up big time but dont beat yourself up too hard always put emphasis on the positive stuff you do and try to correct your mistakes.
REMEBER YOU CAN DOUBT WHO EVER YOU WANT BUT NEVER YOURSELF.

Reaction score
This is actually a really quality post. Kudos!

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great post...and you are only 18..quite amazing actually .!

Reaction score
Great post very informative.

they are often better at it than the begining don juans so you should be smart and dont show your frustration and feelings. REMEMBER if something throws you off guard the best thing to do IS TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT and act like nothing happened (SERIOUSLY) because sometimes we unexperienced DJ's have a tendency to talk too much or mess up royaly by doing or saying something stupid. IF YOU FEEL YOUVE BEEN OUTPLAYED, SHUT UP AND ACT LIKE THAT DIDNT HAPPEN.

I agree with this 100%. No doubt. It is very important to control your emotions with women. Before I used to just blurt out stupid things when a girl mind-fvked me and pissed me off. Now I act like it doesn't bug me, even if I am pissed off (being hurt is still hard to hide though). By hiding your feelings you can revaluate the situation before making an ass of yourself.

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good to see that you apreciate the insights i've learned on the field. i think i should post more of them don't you? ;)

Last edited:

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, hehehe i remember those days.....i thought i knew my sh*t but it was thrown of by women playing back at me.
that is why posted that, because i suddenly realize that i wasn't really the player it was the girls who had more experience at the game than me.

and how could they not
if their whole life they were being fed, women's magazines, comos, horoscopes with advice, girl talk, and mom to girl talk, the dads telling them what we were after.

all i we got as men were " the media telling us to be nice guys, to be there, to be supportive, to be supplicating, and if whe were wimpy enough we would win her over"

krasnyiLion

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me that the old Dj material, was more of a self improvement, chivalrous, galant, strong, confident...men. To attract the females was the name of the game.

the new stuff is mostly to get laid, is all about sex. Going out in search of puzzy and he who gets puzzy is a god.
Results=Puzzy

Oldtime DJ was result= happiness and self fulfillment