Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you don't like women you will fail

Noodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Willis said:
NO!....i dont need to look at things differently ive already been there.. im indiffernt. and why act like the first guy or anyother fagg!t at all..you are you..(what happen to the value you were refering to earlier). and she is talking to other guys..you just dont know about it..
Calm down - it's only the Internet. If you don't need to look at things differently and you're happy then I'm confused as to why you're angry will regards women. Nevermind.

I don't mean she's not talking to other guys generally, I mean not then. And if she is, well then you'll be more interesting. What I'm trying to say is if you can start looking at things in a positive way you should approach a girl with confidence that you'll be the only guy she'll want to talk to.

TheZone

Don Juan
Reaction score
people don't know the difference between conditional and unconditional love.

So basically... we must understand that women are human. Yea the odds may be stacked against us, and yea they may be at fault, but they're still human. Just liek us. Humans pretty much just react to what they're given. No matter if you think they're so good, etc. We are just an entanglement of circumstances and once that happens there's no turning back.

People say, oh this guy is good, this guy is bad. Only because of their history are they the way they are. Everyone has the potential to be good or bad. We are all humans after all, and as I said before our biologies are quite primitive.

So unless you're a highly enlightened being, or beyond the human form if you hate another, it's hating yourself. If you hate yourself, you'll also hate that in another.

So as regards women.... well.. especially since they're so emotional.. you gotta tickle her. Apply mental/psychological kino. Most women even if they're wrong don't want to **** given to them because of it. That doesn't mean you can't step up for yourself, but that means do it in a Non-offensive way. At least if you want to ensure a chance to get laid or whatever.

So make her feel good. Also, if you want someone to do something for you, you don't want them to think you're an enemy. Then they won't do anything for you. You want them to WANT to help you.

Most people here use the successes of other women to make them feel better. And they make themselves out to be enlightened beings, who are so ****ing compassionate. Well if they weren't so successful with other women they'd be just as bitter because a man can only take so much.

So my advice for those who feel bitter is to just work on yourself. Make some goals, apply it. Have a spiritual practice, w/e.

The fact is, one way or another your mind BIOLOGICALLY depends on the opposite sex for a feeling of confidence. Everyone does, even Don Juans. It's the source of their confidence and self esteem. It's biological. So if you DON'T have an EXTERNAL source of confidence your "inner feminine" might help you feel better. You'll have to impress it. Trust me,even don juans probably began with impressing their inner feminine before making successes with real women. It's yin and yang. Everyone seeks balance.

The thing is.. for a guy it's harder. GUys can be insecure and think they are gay if they do this or that.. and in fact these feelings may very well be. But because they're not in touch with their Yin (as opposed to yang). Or haven't cultivated their yang. So yea.. and it's understandable. Women on the other hand don't care lol. They hang out in packs, but then again guys are ALWAYS coming up to them... so who knows. Maybe they're just more in touch with their inner yang.'

A chinese man once said: Men are yang on the outside, yin on the inside. Women are yin on the outside, internally are yang.

And it's true. It can be quite hard work. Monks who choose the path of celibacy HAVE to embody both yin and yang, masculine and feminine within themselves to be healthy, and circulate yin and yang in their bodies consciously. Otherwise they would become unhealthy. the only other choice is to have a relationship and make that their practice.

Ultimately I don't think Anyone can truly be celibate without having FIRST attained a high level of 'enlightenment', or cultivation. otherwise their body's would not be able to handle it. For everyone else, we seek yin and yang in whatever way we can since we haven't already established that balance first in us.

Chinese monks practice tai chi, and other sources of practices to deal with celibacy, and not just celibacy but being a hermit because the rest of society is disagreeable to their philosophy.

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a guy who adores women. He holds open doors for them, treats them with respect, and tries to understand them. Enjoys the company of women and is very empathetic to their problems in life. He loves women in every sense of the word

This man is a 27 year old virgin that hasn't so much as sniffed a piece of pvssy

TheZone

Don Juan
Reaction score
probably because women are confused and bat**** crazy, and he doesn't know how to associate his interactions with sexuality.

Seriously read my threads.

Women ARE very confused. Who can blame them though when they don't even think for themselvs and have men do everything for them.

Willis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Calm down - it's only the Internet. If you don't need to look at things differently and you're happy then I'm confused as to why you're angry will regards women. Nevermind

i wonder why you are confused, i never said i was angy towards women. that should clarify it for you

I don't mean she's not talking to other guys generally, I mean not then. And if she is, well then you'll be more interesting. What I'm trying to say is if you can start looking at things in a positive way you should approach a girl with confidence that you'll be the only guy she'll want to talk to.

even if she isnt talking to them then, shes still fVcking somebody that isnt you. and you can approach any chick you want and be as interesting and confident all you want but she still makes the ultimate choice of whether you get to put your d!ck inside of her..and looking at things more optimistic will make you feel better but it still wont hide the facts. and the fact is your just another simp trying to get a shot at the ass

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TIC said:
I know a guy who adores women. He holds open doors for them, treats them with respect, and tries to understand them. Enjoys the company of women and is very empathetic to their problems in life. He loves women in every sense of the word

This man is a 27 year old virgin that hasn't so much as sniffed a piece of pvssy
Theres a difference between loving women and being a scrub like your buddy here vs loving women yet having self respect and treating them the way you'd treat everyone else.

Women need to earn respect just like a previous poster said. They shouldnt get special pampering for simply having a vag.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely agree with the original poster. There is a lot of resentment towards women in these forums. It's no surprise with some of the negative posts and all the anti-female propaganda spread by "gurus" like DeAngelo and Mystery, who come up with worst case scenarios and make out that women are out to destroy us.

You have to ask yourself, have you ever found a hardcore feminist or man-hater attractive? Probably not, because their bitter and defensive attitude is offputting. Same goes for women-haters.

Yes, a lot of women flake, cheat and hurt us, but the answer to that is not to build your hopes up or invest your emotions in them...at least until you're in an established relationship.

Being with a woman shouldn't be about where it will lead and trying to own her; it should be about having fun, enjoying the conversation, the nights out and the sex.