Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If You Don't Attract Beautiful Woman Something Is Very Very Wrong

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After doing a bit of research, one source said, the way to improve self-confidence is to set goals for yourself. When you accomplish those goals and set new goals and accomplish those your confidence goes up.

Now what kind of goals and how big/hard is the question.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
After doing a bit of research, one source said, the way to improve self-confidence is to set goals for yourself. When you accomplish those goals and set new goals and accomplish those your confidence goes up.

Back when my confidence used to be really high, I would weight train only 2 days a week. I never necessarily set specific goals --- only to get stronger. And in a couple months time I did. My confidence boosted every time I thought back to where I started from and how much stronger I've gotten. Of course, other things have gotten in the way so I can't weight train and because I can't do other things I like my confidence is at an all time low.

But find some activity like weight training that releases endorphins. They really relax you and give you that right mindset.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
So if the girl is interested in you and you smile and are inviting, she should be able to approach you?

Remember, that Interest and Attraction are NOT the same thing.

And women, often feel that it's the "man's job" to do the approaching.Also, factors such as environemnt or the presence of people she knows may also affect her decision to approach you.

Bascially, you should alway be in a state in which you are approachable to women, unless of course, were talking about some major disaster or crisis. But we're not.

Outside of those things, there's really no reason to not be approacheable.

A woman can talk to you if she's attracted, but NOT interestd.

And a woman can still have sex with you if she's attracted but NOT interested.

A woman can still even flirt with you, and NOT be interested.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:

There are tons of threads on this sh!t. What are you talking about? You need to read past threads, and stop posting for awhile as you digest the material. You will probably find these threads in the bible, or in the tips section. Read everything by Senor Fingers, and his alias Mister Fingers.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
I was waiting for this part

Any tips on how to make yourself believe? I know that this is the most important thing that I am lacking with women. Once I get my head to accept that I'm a stud, everything else will fall into place.
They way of which you veiw yourself is based on how others have treated you over the years.

If you were treated as a loser at school you will become one in your adult life unless you can change these thoughts in your own mind.

If you are veiwed as being a loser within a particular group of people it will be extremely difficult for you to become a leader within that group unless you do something incredible to change this.

However as soon as you move into another group of people you will have a clean slate of hope, the problem with this though is if you have been related to as being a loser within the previous group of people, you will automatically take on the same role within the next group that you begin to mix with unless you can transform your behaviour and self beleif within that group.

This won't happen overnight though if you are prepared to study the actions of the guys who get the hottest babes, take a look at yourself and begin to affirm within your own mind that you are desirable to woman and act as you are everything will change.

A person who is addicted to smoking will never be able to quit if he believes it is impossible for him to do so.

Nothing in life can ever be accomplished unless you have the beleif and the willpower required to make it happen.

Every person who is successful at anything in life has to endure set backs and failures, they learn from them, so that they can eliminate making the same mistakes again.

You are never going to have the power to fvck every hot babe that you desire, though you can transform yourself into becomming a guy who can pull a large percentage of them.

The facts are that woman are much dumber naive and impressionable than us guys are, therefore if you can portray the right personality, a powerful one, you will have the ability to fvck as many as you can handle.

Just make yourself believe that you are AlphaMale, visualize this, act as if you are one, tell yourself that you are.

Never tell yourself that a hot babe is too good for you, if you do then she will think she is.

Look at the AlphaMales that are arround you, study their similarities and become one yourself.

If a hot babe rejects you accept it, tell yourself that she is missing out, not you.

If you want hot babes you must present as powerful, confident, not a needy little wuss.

You can be the emotional plutonic freinds only zone guy if thats what you want to be, then you will be enforced to watch on as every AlphaMale allures her, fvcks her and moves on.

All you have to do is study the guys who get the girls as well as the guys who don't, then portray yourself in the image of those who do and everything will quickly change.

Just go out and enjoy yourself.

Rashad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor has it down.

Our brain uses pathways. When we have a thought, like "I am fat." It is like walking on newly grown grass. If that thought is repeated, it starts to wear a "path" on the grass. Then a road. Then a subway!

Your subconscious is a bulldozer. Your spoken word, and thoughts (controlled by each other) tell the bulldozer (subconscious) to create or destroy..aka positive or negative reinforcement.

Your subconscious does not know whether you are fat or not..but emotion, coupled with a constant affirmation...(note emotion or passion is KEY for this to be a strong belief. Hence why most people believe the bad stuff because when they say it they are extremely MAD!)..leads to your subconscious compartmentalizing that as a fact.

So...you are fat. It may not be true, but your subconscious doesnt know the difference.

Change what you say, and think. Your thoughts are determined by your words. You are hung by the tongue. yes its awkward and hard at first..yes you trick yourself...

YOU TRICKED YOURSELF INTO BELIEVING THE NEGATIVE GARBAGE YOU BELIEVE ABOUT YOURSELF OVER THE YEARS, NOW YOU HAVE TO TRICK YOURSELF INTO DISBELIEVING IT!!

Once you realize that when you change what you put into your head on a daily basis, you change what comes out...you will be fine.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
meitenesrigas said:
Have more money than those around you. To guys selling DJ material this is reason to get banned. However, I am not a snake oil salesman. If you find a group where you are Mr. BigBucks you will have confidence and you will become attractive.
F**K YEAH!!! Hi-5! :up:

nismo-4

Reaction score
potato said:
This is not at all true. Within my social circle is a guy who claims to worth $50 million. Most women don’t find him attractive at all, even knowing his net worth.
Dude must be a damn nerd or a lying sack of sh*t! :crackup: Better get a makeover, and get fashion tips and advice from women, they know what men should wear to become more attractive!

$50 Million, and can't get a girlfriend? He's grounded! :trouble:

My advice for anyone who has that kind of net worth: DON'T FLAUNT THAT SH*T!!!:nono: Makes it sound like that's all you have to bring to the table. Offer your goddamn personality and what you do for fun! :yes: If you want, you can kinda tell lil lies about your net worth, and watch the reactions at all times to see if you wants you for you or your assets. ;)

My 93 cents...good luck

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another (negative) example of the power of the mind are people with anorexia who think they're fat.

Rashad

Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly. those types of people follow the same law.. (aka gravity) as everyone else..they just used it to convince themselves of a false belief.

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
And if you don't love yourself then what? That is why some people have to deceive themselves.
Wrong. These people must improve. I got nothing while I was at school. I have now spent 2 years at university improving myself. I am better read. I am 2/3rds of the way through a degree (philosophy) which revolves around discussion and debate-I have had to improve my speaking. I have forced myself to get involved with the running of sports clubs, societies and even the university itself. I joined a gym for the first time, and am putting on muscle mass.

I did not do this to get girls. I did this to be a better person. I can now wake up every morning and feel good. I have things to do, a reason to be. Suddenly girls are interested in me. Has anything changed in my physical appearance? Not really-I am slightly more muscular, but this isnt really noticable under clothing, my face is slightly less chubby, but again not much, and I have short hair now, but I wouldnt say that I am physically more attractive. I am still slightly spotty and need to lose a little more weight.

But I am getting closer to how I want to be. To my own definition of successful. I am not happy with who I am, but I am more happy than I was 2 years ago.

Work out what you want to be. Dont make it unrealistic-if you dont look anything like Brad Pitt to begin with you never will. I know that I have a capacity to think logically and thoroughly, and to get my head around things that others cannot. I also adore sport and competing. These are my main attributes I am using to get to who I want to be. Find what you are good at and use it. Even if it is something insanely geeky, like computers, you can use it. Do something with it-be successful with computers. I recently built my own PC entirely from scratch, and a few people (including a couple of hot girls) have been genuinely interested in this when I told them.

Anything is attractive if you are good at it. Everyone is good at things. Therefore everyone can be attractive if they make themselves the best they can be at their natural talent.

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was out on a date with my top client, who is a lovely, talented lady. It was a struggle for me to approach her at first, because she's just cold and distant most of the time. This evening, I confessed to her how I'd had to make some mental adjustments to start asking her out, and her response clobbered me: "What for?"
Suddenly everything the dating gurus and PUAs try to tell us came home to me: The ultimate game is when you no longer need "game".

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:
They way of which you veiw yourself is based on how others have treated you over the years.

If you were treated as a loser at school you will become one in your adult life unless you can change these thoughts in your own mind.

If you are veiwed as being a loser within a particular group of people it will be extremely difficult for you to become a leader within that group unless you do something incredible to change this.

However as soon as you move into another group of people you will have a clean slate of hope, the problem with this though is if you have been related to as being a loser within the previous group of people, you will automatically take on the same role within the next group that you begin to mix with unless you can transform your behaviour and self beleif within that group.
I can deffinately see this happening but to a lesser extent. When ever I get a new job or take new classes I have a blank slate with the people I'm around. I'm not being seen as a loser but I'm not being seen as a cool person either. I think I'm coming off as odd, because I don't know how to act around mixed groups. I really have no idea how to act around women and what to say to them. I'm trying different things but I haven't gotten a good reaction yet. Because I'm mostly clueless on what to say to women I end up not saying anything at all.

KoalaKing said:
This won't happen overnight though if you are prepared to study the actions of the guys who get the hottest babes,
Unfortunately I really don't see anybody with the hot babes. I will have to keep my eye out and try to study what I can find. I would love to know how my oneitis' boyfriend acts when he is around her and try to figure out how he got her. But he's cross country so I've never seen him.
take a look at yourself and begin to affirm within your own mind that you are desirable to woman and act as you are everything will change.

A person who is addicted to smoking will never be able to quit if he believes it is impossible for him to do so.

Nothing in life can ever be accomplished unless you have the beleif and the willpower required to make it happen.

Every person who is successful at anything in life has to endure set backs and failures, they learn from them, so that they can eliminate making the same mistakes again.

You are never going to have the power to fvck every hot babe that you desire, though you can transform yourself into becomming a guy who can pull a large percentage of them.

The facts are that woman are much dumber naive and impressionable than us guys are, therefore if you can portray the right personality, a powerful one, you will have the ability to fvck as many as you can handle.

Just make yourself believe that you are AlphaMale, visualize this, act as if you are one, tell yourself that you are.

Never tell yourself that a hot babe is too good for you, if you do then she will think she is.

Look at the AlphaMales that are arround you, study their similarities and become one yourself.

If a hot babe rejects you accept it, tell yourself that she is missing out, not you.

If you want hot babes you must present as powerful, confident, not a needy little wuss.

You can be the emotional plutonic freinds only zone guy if thats what you want to be, then you will be enforced to watch on as every AlphaMale allures her, fvcks her and moves on.

All you have to do is study the guys who get the girls as well as the guys who don't, then portray yourself in the image of those who do and everything will quickly change.

Just go out and enjoy yourself.
Yeah I need to work on my affirmations and start thinking of myself better. I need to change my default mood from somewhat down to more positive. I'm looking into various sources to help with that but it's a lot harder than it seems. I believe that if I was more positive and smiling more often I would have a lot less troubles with women. I wish I knew how to act like an alpha male. I need to do a lot of studying.

As Rashad has mentioned, I'm in the process of rewriting my subconscious. It's very important to only think positive things about yourself. It's hard though when bad things are happening and you don't get what you want.

CrunchyNut said:
Wrong. These people must improve. I got nothing while I was at school. I have now spent 2 years at university improving myself. I am better read. I am 2/3rds of the way through a degree (philosophy) which revolves around discussion and debate-I have had to improve my speaking. I have forced myself to get involved with the running of sports clubs, societies and even the university itself. I joined a gym for the first time, and am putting on muscle mass.
Improving ones self takes a lot of time. Also some people are never happy where they are at and wish they were better. I want to feel good about myself now, not after I get a 6-pack. I'm not saying that I will not continue to try and improve myself but I want results in the near future. Also I don't know what the magic bullet will be that makes me like myself more. Would it be after I get out of debt, get a buffer body, get my own place, get a girlfriend? Or not until all of those are taken care of? Thats why I need to trick my brain into loving myself so I can have results ASAP while I keep working on who I am.
I did not do this to get girls. I did this to be a better person. I can now wake up every morning and feel good. I have things to do, a reason to be.

But I am getting closer to how I want to be. To my own definition of successful. I am not happy with who I am, but I am more happy than I was 2 years ago.
This is something that I am working on. I really need to stop waking up with a sigh and say "another stupid day." Unfortunately I can't stand my life right now. I am on my way to becoming more successful. For me a big step will be moving out of my Grandma's house and going away to university. But that won't be until August. Thats far too far away for it to make me feel good about myself. In fact it makes me feel worse because I feel like I'm trapped until then.
Find what you are good at and use it. Even if it is something insanely geeky, like computers, you can use it. Do something with it-be successful with computers. I recently built my own PC entirely from scratch, and a few people (including a couple of hot girls) have been genuinely interested in this when I told them.

Anything is attractive if you are good at it. Everyone is good at things. Therefore everyone can be attractive if they make themselves the best they can be at their natural talent.
Actually I am good with computers and I'm trying to find ways that I can be successful with it. I actually got hired at Best Buy with the intention to be in the Geek Squad. Unfortunately I got stuck as a cashier and have to suffer through it until the holidays are over, then maybe I can transfer. I'm going to college to get a degree in Information Systems but right now I'm stuck doing the general ed crap and struggling with math.

I know who I want to be, but for now it's out of my grasp. All I can do is look towards the future and ask, "when?"

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Experience gives you confidence.

Experience creates First Hand Belief.
A strong Belief System in YOURSELF, creates confidence,and proper observation of yourself, creates SELF ESTEEM.

Observing yourself go past your limitations gives you confidence.
Engaging in activities outside of PU , can give you confidence.
Having confidence in activities, by having actually OBSERVED yourself engaging in these activities and if at all possible, surpassing your expectations and performance gives you SELF ESTEEM.

SELF ESTEEM breeds more CONFIDENCE.

The combination of SELF ESTEEM and CONFIDENCE gives YOU COURAGE (the action of DOING WHAT IS RIGHT) to go OUTSIDE of YOUR COMFORT ZONE,

SUCESS OUTSIDE OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE BREEDS MORE CONFIDENCE AND MORE SELF ESTEEM.

And then it snowballs from there.
Eventually, continued positive reinforcement gives you healthy SElf Esteem,and a healthy perspective, in that you no longer try to inflate and appease your EGO.

You eventually just give yourself healthy Self Validation.
You let go and reject all NEEDINESS.
And the cycle repeats and you are free to grow.............

That is good.
Better then I could have ever explained it.

DismantleRepair

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Any tips on how to make yourself believe? I know that this is the most important thing that I am lacking with women. Once I get my head to accept that I'm a stud, everything else will fall into place.
This might sound dumb, but I like listening to mainstream hip-hop music to get me into that mood.

Just listen to the lyrics of some of them. Massive egos, bragging all the time about cars, clubs, how good they are at rapping, clothes, and girls... everything. They believe they can get anything they want. So I just let some of that rub off on me, and I'm good to go.

Some tracks might include:

Jay-Z - Dirt Off Your Shoulder
Jay-Z - H To The Izzo
Jay-Z - Show Me What You Got
Akon - Smack That (feat. Eminem)
Fat Joe - Make It Rain (feat. Lil Wayne)
Apathy - Can't Leave Rap Alone
Fort Minor - Be Somebody
Ludacris - Area Codes ("I've got hoes... in different area codes..." if this one doesn't make you feel f--king pimp, I don't know what will)
T-Pain - Buy U A Drank (although I wouldn't endorse buying girls drinks)
T-Pain - Bartender (come to think of it, this one is actually about approaching...)

nismo-4

Reaction score
DismantleRepair said:
This might sound dumb, but I like listening to mainstream hip-hop music to get me into that mood.

Just listen to the lyrics of some of them. Massive egos, bragging all the time about cars, clubs, how good they are at rapping, clothes, and girls... everything. They believe they can get anything they want. So I just let some of that rub off on me, and I'm good to go.

Some tracks might include:

Jay-Z - Dirt Off Your Shoulder
Jay-Z - H To The Izzo
Jay-Z - Show Me What You Got
Akon - Smack That (feat. Eminem)
Fat Joe - Make It Rain (feat. Lil Wayne)
Apathy - Can't Leave Rap Alone
Fort Minor - Be Somebody
Ludacris - Area Codes ("I've got hoes... in different area codes..." if this one doesn't make you feel f--king pimp, I don't know what will)
T-Pain - Buy U A Drank (although I wouldn't endorse buying girls drinks)
T-Pain - Bartender (come to think of it, this one is actually about approaching...)
Buying girls drinks? :nono:
Listening to rap music to feel good ain't dumb at all.
Nice strategy, I'll try it!

Chaotixxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
So work on all the other crap you've put off by being distracted by women.
EXACTLY.

Most of you want to know how to trick yourselves into loving yourselves more so women love you. But in the end, you're still just tricking yourself.

Theres no secret to this stuff. The only guys stressing about gettin ass are ones not gettin laid. If you want attention from women, TAKE A STEP BACK, and focus on YOURSELF. If you're living at your moms house, or taking the bus to work, theres plenty of room left to improve your own life. If your life ain't perfect, you don't got time to worry about girls. And if your life is perfect, you wouldn't be worrying about girls.

I did, and its the best thing that ever happened to me. My financial situation improved, so I have a nicer ride and better clothes. 3.0 GPA and its only going to get better. I take care of myself and workout. I'm planning on living on my own in 6 months. And most importantly, I realized that women need me MUCH MORE than I need them. I've become the prize, now I do the choosing.