Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you could choose...

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Updated & revised for www.worldsuccessalliance.com

An author once compared himself to a stranger who approached a beggar who has been sitting on the same box for 30 years, asking people for money. He asked the beggar to look inside the box, but the beggar laughed at such a ridiculous request: "I've been sitting on it for 30 years, i know there's nothing in it!" But the stranger insisted and eventually, the beggar gave up. He opened the box and to his amazement, found it filled with gold coins. He's always posessed that which he has been seeking all these years. I won't flatter myself by comparing myself to the author, but for your sake, i'll assume the role of the stranger.

If you could choose to make getting women as easy or difficult as you'd like it to be, which would you choose? Unless you've laid so many that only the challenges make the game worth while for you at this point, you'll choose to make it easy, painless and effortless. You'll choose to make it something you can do while you're going about doing other, more important things. Something that you don't have to focus on, study or make a big priority in life in order to excel at. The good news is that you do have that choice. You've always had it. The ability to make that choice, which comes as a result of knowing that your beliefs define your reality, is what's in your box.

The lack of knowledge of the above-mentioned fact is precisely what separates people in the community from "natural" womanizers. Somewhere along the line (usually in junior high), they realized that getting chicks is easy. Some people (the ones who aren't getting laid of course) might argue, but the truth is that getting women is precisely as easy or as difficult as you think it is. Read the last sentence again. This is why "naturals" can't effectively teach others their methods; for them, there are no methods! Try asking them "what did you do to get the girl you're with" and witness the confused look on their face as they wonder why you'd even be interested in such a thing. Its like asking what toothpaste they used that morning or how many spoons of sugar they put in their coffee. What difference does it make? The teeth got brushed, the coffee got made, the girl got banged. They're the simplest of tasks, anyone has the ability to do them, so why ask for advice on them?

So once again, getting women is precisely as easy or as difficult as you think it is. It can be as easy breathing or as difficult as getting a PhD. That's because beliefs are infectious. If you believe that women you interact with have to be gamed, they'll pick up on your belief and go along with it, subconsciously! See, if you believe that you have to work for it, it's because you think you're not good enough. This leads you to believe that there must be something more, some great skill to aid you. You feel inferior and that's what they'll pick up on. And they'll make you compensate, they'll make you have a great skill, or tons of money, or amazing looks... or they'll tell you to get the **** out. They'll test you and resist you because you expect to be tested and resisted. Try asking a chick if the number she gave you as real (unlike the others, she'll presume) or if she'll pick up when you call (unlike the others, she'll presume), and see how far you get with her.

The belief that women have to be gamed is the single biggest limiting belief of all! Dozens of needless, complex theories have sprung up around it. The more people study them, the deeper the proverbial hole they've dug themselves into becomes. When they fail, they'll think its because their "skills" weren't good enough. Then out of sheer desperation, they'll spend $3,000 on a workshop, dive back into the field full of confidence and voila, they get results! The "skills" must have gotten better! NO. What got better is their self-image (after all, they now know all the "secrets" other men don't!). Weeks later, they're back at square one, feeling as inadequate as ever. What happened? Was their memory erased, did the skills disappear? No. What disappeared was the boost of confidence they got from taking the workshop. Utterly clueless, they attribute their newfound feeling of inadequacy to lack of more advanced "skills," spend another $3,000 and the process repeats itself.

In reality, the skills don't get you women. Nor do the new set of clothes, or the great body, or the expensive car (although these things do help a lot!). But what really gets you women is the confidence you get from believing that who you are makes women want you. The good news is that your beliefs are entirely under your control and you have the power to change them at will! Think about it: brlief is nothing but a thought in your mind and your mind is yours to govern as you please!

I guarantee you that if you can make yourself believe, really believe, that you're good enough the way you are, that you already have all it takes, and that you have to work for or prove nothing, your success rate will double! Hell, it'll probably quadruple! Because the grand sum of every single skill and technique discussed here from day one is lesser than the power given to you one simple belief: the way you are makes women want you! Be happy the way you are and content with yourself. Have a great life, with or without women. Don't say or do anything out of the ordinary to get women. All you have to do is be there, and talk. And yes, "be yourself." But be a great self, be a powerful self, be a self that every chick would want. "Be yourself" was touted as the worst advice that could be given to an AFC. In reality, its the best advice, even if the critics weren't wise enough to recognize it as such.

MAKE THE CHOICE!