Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you could ask a single person one question, and they had to answer truthfully...

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Nietzsche, "how were you able to see what you saw"
Because he was schizo and he was hearing voices.

I plan on doing this should I meet him at a cigar event. I'd ask Carlito Fuente why exactly he'd thought he would be successful in growing wrapper leaf in the Dominican Republic after all of the failed attempts by others to do so.

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
I"d ask J. Edgar Hoover for his most damaging piece of blackmail, that would carry forward in time for the longest period.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I'd ask Hillary "Have you ever lied to the American people in your campaign to be POTUS?"

Billtx49

Reaction score
I'd ask Hillary "Have you ever lied to the American people in your campaign to be POTUS?"
Amen, I would ask Any Washington politician if they have ever lied to the American people.
BUT, I already know that answer, just want confirmation.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to ask any american president of the last 20 years who is exactly running the "free world".

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
I posted a reply to this. where is it? I'd ask J. Edgar Hoover what blackmail material he had that was the most damaging and of value as far into the future as possible. Why would you waste such a precious chance on something that 1, you know the answer to, and 2, doesn't make bit of difference if you know? Give ME something that can make me a ton of money. and I'll move to Uruguay and not gaf what politicians say or do in the US.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Janet Yellen:

Who REALLY owns the FED?

OR, any CEO a week or two before earnings season:

So, what will your reported EPS be?

Or anything else that would give an inside track to making some $$$ (Ask VC what startup their about to throw millions at, etc)

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Are aliens real?

@currentUSpresident.
Of they're real. You mean to tell me that in a galaxy that's a trillion miles across, human beings are the only things sentient beings in it? And even if human beings are the only forms of sentient life in the Milky Way Galaxy, there are infinite numbers of galaxies in the universe.

The proper, more profound, and pointed question to ask is has there ever been a first contact with extraterrestrials?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
I would like to ask any american president of the last 20 years who is exactly running the "free world".
The central banks of the G20, powerful banking and financial interests, political kingmakers, (I.e. The Koch Bros. and George Soros,) multinational corporations, and OPEC.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
I'd ask Martin Luther king what he thinks about black lives matters.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
Of they're real. You mean to tell me that in a galaxy that's a trillion miles across, human beings are the only things sentient beings in it? And even if human beings are the only forms of sentient life in the Milky Way Galaxy, there are infinite numbers of galaxies in the universe.

The proper, more profound, and pointed question to ask is has there ever been a first contact with extraterrestrials?
You can't prove any of that. You don't know it's infinite. You're speculating based on nothing.

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
yes, we are alone in the universe. The moon has shielded us from all the asteroid hits that would have wiped out life (again and again) Some other heavenly body struck the earth, knocking out a piece of it to form the moon. it was the sheerest fluke that we got liquid water,necessary for life.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
i would ask zyzz brah if being a sick kunt was worth it

Jordski

Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to enjoy making this kind of thread. I would like to ask you then, why?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
yes, we are alone in the universe. The moon has shielded us from all the asteroid hits that would have wiped out life (again and again) Some other heavenly body struck the earth, knocking out a piece of it to form the moon. it was the sheerest fluke that we got liquid water,necessary for life.
or not, there is a 50/50 chance you are right or you are wrong. If it was a fluke, considering the infinite size of the universe, there are infinite possibilities for a fluke to have happened anytime in the previous life time of the universe. It is also possible that a younger monosexual species arose who didn't have any problems with feminism or fighting wars amongst themselves (for females). That species could be as little as a few thousands years old and be far more advanced that we are. Just look at what we've accomplished in the last 100 years as compared to the rest of human civilization.... then compare that to the last 20 years where we've achieved basically nothing due to societal problems.

Last edited: