Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

if you can't save, long term, 25% of your salary, u r messing up

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
You can save 90% of your income by playing more OLDER videogames in my three step plan.

Step 1. Get a job, a small house and a computer

Step 2. Spend your free time playing older computer games or board games. Stagger your investment into newer systems/games by 5 to 7 years.

Step 3. Count the hours you spend engaging in your videogames as hours you could have put towards spending money on useless stup1d sh1t like 'starbucks' dates or gifts for broads who don't matter. Women LOVE men who spend more time on their hobbies than they do on pandering to women.

IMO and anyone who has sat behind an amazing game for 12 hours straight, you don't care what you eat as long as it provides nourishment to let you play more, you don't care where you sleep so long as you can get back to that console.

I've easily burned 1000's of hours in games and LOVED every minute of it. In the end what is the point of making money but to enjoy your life the way you want to?!? I go to nightclubs for free to dance, play the board games I love with the friends I want to share my life with and spend my extra time engrossed in virtual worlds. My income at the end of the month goes to rent/food and the rest right to the bank. My wife watches Japanese cartoons on Netflix for $5/month and the rest of her income goes to our bank account. Inexpensive Hobbies are the key to saving money.

I'm going to die happy, what's your excuse?

Last edited:

hanni

Banned
Reaction score
the issue is making enough money to cover major savings, as well as expenses. you can only limit outgo by so much. if you want to invest large amounts, you first have to have large income.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Disagree, I have friends that make a TON of money, easily 20 times what I do, yet they have less in the bank because it goes out on bars/women/starbucks/expensive clothing/dinners/groceries... when people get money, they spend UP. You have to first learn how to manage your money before you'll get any more. I have one friend who spends between 500 to 2000 DOLLARS per month at STARBUCKS... he says its absolutely essential for him.

I had one friend who was constantly buying hookers, probably 2 to 3 a night. I got him into magic cards, now he spends money on cards and video-games but is healthier and has more money at the end of the day. You need to change out how you spend your down-time. I know guys in the oil fields who would throw down 4 and 5k in a weekend in town on broads and blow. I can easily sink 100 hours into a $5.00 video game and get much more enjoyment and save myself the 4k/monthly.

hanni

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't say that you could be STUPID about it.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can save 90% of your income by playing more OLDER videogames in my three step plan.

Step 1. Get a job, a small house and a computer

Step 2. Spend your free time playing older computer games or board games. Stagger your investment into newer systems/games by 5 to 7 years.

Step 3. Count the hours you spend engaging in your videogames as hours you could have put towards spending money on useless stup1d sh1t like 'starbucks' dates or gifts for broads who don't matter. Women LOVE men who spend more time on their hobbies than they do on pandering to women.

IMO and anyone who has sat behind an amazing game for 12 hours straight, you don't care what you eat as long as it provides nourishment to let you play more, you don't care where you sleep so long as you can get back to that console.

I've easily burned 1000's of hours in games and LOVED every minute of it. In the end what is the point of making money but to enjoy your life the way you want to?!? I go to nightclubs for free to dance, play the board games I love with the friends I want to share my life with and spend my extra time engrossed in virtual worlds. My income at the end of the month goes to rent/food and the rest right to the bank. My wife watches Japanese cartoons on Netflix for $5/month and the rest of her income goes to our bank account. Inexpensive Hobbies are the key to saving money.

I'm going to die happy, what's your excuse?
LOL. Why not just plug yourself into the Matrix now. Then you won't spend a dime. Perfect solution!