Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

if you are ugly

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
then FIX it. 10k or so $, overseas, 1/2 dozen surgeries, spread out over a year, and you no longer have that problem. so why let it screw up your life? you CAN do something about it. Especially WOMEN. Also, of course, you CAN do something about being fat. AGAIN, especially women readers. Being fat sends a HORRIBLE message to potential mates, people. It says that you don't even CARE about your own BODY, much less anything else. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco send that SAME message! So you are REALLY cutting back on the 'pool" of potential mates by sending such a message. Gambling is just as bad, so is an STD, really. Worthwhile mates don''t have to settle for for anything LIKE that sort of "low grade" person, so why would they do so,hmm? Because you are SO special, right? :)

Zion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no such thing as good looking. It's all about looking good. Get the difference ? Anyone can look good. And it doesn't take 10 grand. A couple of hundred $ AT MOST is enough for a complete overhaul.

Fat ? Work out & properly diet.
Clothes make you look like a hobo ? Shop. Get stuff "You'd never wear". Get a gay friend of that girl you know that's into fashion to help your ass out.Stop being closed minded.
Hair makes you look like a serial rapist ? There's this new great thing called a haircut. Yeah...you can actually cut your hair. (I've had long hair 18 years of my life and I hated every second of it.But still I never even conceived getting a short haircut. Why ? "No...that's not me". When I finally did it , to this day it's on of the best decisions I ever took. Much love for my ex who pushed me to actually take that step.)
Glasses make you look like a geek ? Fine,get contacts.
I got a big nose. "Hey girl , you know what they say. Big nose equals big d!ck. Yeah,you know it."
I can't afford all those things. Bull****. I know it , you know it. I'm a college student who barely gets by paying the bills. Instead of buying your fatass that extra chocolate , put that money aside and before you know it you got a new Dress shirt that won't make you feel like **** the next time you go out.
All these things are too hard. Great things happen to great people. I'm sorry if I shattered your hopes and dreams of sitting your fatas$ on the couch all day until your life magically transforms into what you want it to be. You can have results or you can have excuses. Never both.

Have a vision. Don't just have 'wants'. Have a fvcking vision and ask yourself each day if what you are doing this very moment is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.[b/]

Peace & love , b!tches.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Lol 1/2 a dozen surgeries... goundra im seriously I hope you're not like this in real life because you must be a virgin. Well actually not really cause you could clear 100K..... with a white mail order bride from russia and what nawt and I think if you pay extra you could get herpies included as well.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I have looked into dressing better, I am still worried about my sunken chest (pectus excavatum--anyone else here have it)? Also I'm not sure how to get around it with body building- a six-pack seems unlikely. I know heart and breathing problems are linked to the more severe cases, but I myself get pre-occupied with how it looks.

Should sufferers of this lower their standards in girls? I'm assuming the model-types may have an issue with it most.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL plastic surgery. Youre joking right?
Thats just as beta as it gets.

A real man knows how to handle a hammer, fix a car, and have brains enough to produce a witty joke and have a sporty body.
Not a crying queer standing in front of the mirror sobbing and about to off himself because of a receding hair line or wrinkles on his forehead.

Thats just gay.