Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you are american, who you are going to vote for ?

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obama ? Romney ?

I remember a few days ago a few Obama suporters talking about women issues, and then a Romney supporter said at loud, Pierce, when was the last time you talked about men's issues in your show ?

So, you guys think Obama will win cuz of women ?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody. The faster we collapse the faster we can rebuild.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And who's going to rebuild? The Chinese?

As far as voting goes I say the same. Nobody.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Romney is such a piece of sh!t I have to vote for the lesser piece of sh!t, Obama.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter. Romney wins this state. That being said, I'll probably vote Lib just for sh|ts and giggles.

Three

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only material difference between the two is probably lower taxes under Romney. Obama is just as much a warmonger as Bush was and maybe even more with his drone war kill list. We're headed full speed off a fiscal cliff surrounded by a world full of people we turned into enemies who will like nothing better than kicking us when we're down...

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were American I would definitively vote for Romney. I thought I would see a lotof Romney supporters here. guess I was wrong.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obama will lose big. It's difficult to imagine a more disastrous and embarassing administration..

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Romney has my vote. If you have to choose between dog shiit and cow shiit, choose the one that stinks less.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obama will lose big. It's difficult to imagine a more disastrous and embarassing administration..
I keep thinking about this thing of womens issues. I heard somewhere (probably CNN too) that Romney has support from male and female who are married, while Obama has bigger support among single women, who want birth controll and welfare and such. I wonder if that approach won't hurt him in the end. If am a father or mother of a teenager for example, I certainly wouldn't like that things like anonymous birth control pills or abortion near the ear of my daughter. There are any parents here ? What do you think ?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROMNEY!!!!! all you Obama lovers need a kick in the balls and a punch to the face.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure vote for Romney. A guy who has changed his position 5 times on every major issue. How could you vote for someone like that? At least Obama doesn't lick Israels a$$. That's why my vote goes to Obama.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure vote for Romney. A guy who has changed his position 5 times on every major issue. How could you vote for someone like that?
You prefer to vote on someone who is consistently and constantly wrong(and I'm being nice when I say wrong, and Obama isn't "consistent" anyway) ?

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SXS said:
You prefer to vote on someone who is consistently and constantly wrong(and I'm being nice when I say wrong, and Obama isn't "consistent" anyway) ?

Please explain exactly how is he wrong? The guy isn't perfect but there is no way in hell I am voting for George Bushes cabinet.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Please explain exactly how is he wrong? The guy isn't perfect but there is no way in hell I am voting for George Bushes cabinet
I didn't exactly said he is wrong, (although I think he is), you said that you won't vote for someone who changed his position 5 times, and then I asked if you prefer to vote for someone who is consistently wrong.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
He is wrong by stealing money from the productive and handing out it to the dregs of society.

There is no surer way of ruining a civilization.

It's the same policies as Bill Clinton. Plus the Bush tax cuts were never meant to be permanent.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Doesn't matter who you vote for, the important thing is who doing the counting.

- Tovarish Stalin

Romney is going to win
Obama is going to loose
3rd party has no chance

You are going to waste your time voting, unless you call in a bomb threat or something.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Bill Clinton didn't pass a tax on the lower-middle class like the Obamacare penalty tax.
So? There are 40 million people in the USA with no health insurance.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
And yet they continue to be served by Hospitals because it is against the law to turn them away.

So. Exactly what was the problem that needed to be solved?
the problem is/was the Democrats didn't control EVERYTHING like they want to. now they have that little piece of your life under control and are moving on to the next facet of it.

the only thing liberals and libertarians can say bad about Romney is he flip flops sometimes. thats it! they don't have sh!t else to say about the man. meanwhile i could write several books on bad things about Obama and his corrupt administration. Obama does not want to get into a character debate with Romney because he will lose, and lose bad. you have to ask yourself why libertarians are always "undecided" when it comes to voting for a Republican, but yet always seem to stand behind the liberal/Democrats in whatever they do while claiming they're just "libertarians".