Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you are 25, almost 26 and still live with your parents and no college degree

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and currently working a retail job, at a grocery store to be more specific, are your options going to be very limited with women? I do have a car though but I still live with my parents, am I screwed when it comes to getting a girlfriend? and I will be honest, I do want a girlfriend, but I am not interested in settling down anytime soon, I just want to date around but not a serious girlfriend with wife potential, just a girlfriend. Any guys you know of that still manage to successfully pull girls while being in this age range despite still living at home, no college degree and working a minimum-wage job? Now don't get me wrong, I don't plan on living with my parents for the rest of my life and I obviously don't plan on working in a grocery store, minimum-wage job for the rest of my life, it's just for a while I never knew what I wanted to do, and still kinda unsure but leaning towards either graphic design or veterinary sciences, yes I know they are complete different stretches, just working this type of job to have some sort of income at the moment, so what do you think?

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just make up some BS business plan and tell girls you're saving up for it. Act sure that you know it's going to make you successful. Give them something to help rationalize away the fact that you're broke, at least temporarily.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude im 26, live with my dad. I pull girls weekly, and i mean legit every week. After a while you just know what do/say and its becomes easy from there.

byronicmate

Reaction score
A girl I was once friends with dated a guy who was known to eat popcorn off the movie theater floor and roll around on the ground in establishments. He rolled several times in her presence.

:cheer:

B

BeDJ

Not a problem with women, but I *had* a lot of friends still living with their parents, still going to school and working retail. The moment they live independently, they will be screwed. I have been living independently since 17 and have learned valuable lessons in finance and lifestyle.

I have had friends that came back from college to live with their parents again, they no longer have the motivation to move out because the financial situation was too good to be true.

Word of advice, save up 9 months living expenses (Rent, utilities, transportation, living and leisure) before you decide to live on your own.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeDJ said:
Not a problem with women, but I *had* a lot of friends still living with their parents, still going to school and working retail. The moment they live independently, they will be screwed. I have been living independently since 17 and have learned valuable lessons in finance and lifestyle.

I have had friends that came back from college to live with their parents again, they no longer have the motivation to move out because the financial situation was too good to be true.

Word of advice, save up 9 months living expenses (Rent, utilities, transportation, living and leisure) before you decide to live on your own.
Living with your parent's you are able
To save a lot of money.

I only give parents 200 a month and that includes food and bills. Lol

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're an 8+ it won't matter.

If you're a 5, well you can forget about it.

user name

Banned
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
and currently working a retail job, at a grocery store to be more specific, are your options going to be very limited with women? I do have a car though but I still live with my parents, am I screwed when it comes to getting a girlfriend? and I will be honest, I do want a girlfriend, but I am not interested in settling down anytime soon, I just want to date around but not a serious girlfriend with wife potential, just a girlfriend. Any guys you know of that still manage to successfully pull girls while being in this age range despite still living at home, no college degree and working a minimum-wage job? Now don't get me wrong, I don't plan on living with my parents for the rest of my life and I obviously don't plan on working in a grocery store, minimum-wage job for the rest of my life, it's just for a while I never knew what I wanted to do, and still kinda unsure but leaning towards either graphic design or veterinary sciences, yes I know they are complete different stretches, just working this type of job to have some sort of income at the moment, so what do you think?
i'm presuming you will be getting a degree because those kind of jobs are nigh on impossible to get without one.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ Not in the graphic design field. But the competition is rough.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can tell the anything you want to at first...i used to pull all the time living at home in my young 20s.....and as far as simply banging them..it makes no difference...just tell the what they want to hear....it's only a limit if you make it one...

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Change the age to 45 and you could still pull. Your primary weapon of seduction is emotions. Create the right emotions in a girl and your external situation becomes irrelevant....within reason. Dont expect to have millionair 10s begging to marry you on the regular. You'd probably still be able to bang em though lol

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to post this yesterday in hear but I had reached my limit for a day, I have been going to the gym for almost a year now, I went from being a waist 40 to a waist 34, and I used to weigh 215 to now weighing 170lbs!

alpha_ash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 26, in medical school, live about several hours flight away from home and still can't get the # of pu$$y that you have the potential of obtaining. You know why? Because I'm so incredibly busy with studying! No time for anything else.

So you have so much potential right now. All you need to do is dress well, and go out to clubs. The girls you meet have apartments/houses of their own that you can go to if needed. Also, there's no reason why you can't bring a girl over to your place. You are almost 26, your parents will understand!

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and plus I don't see why girls should be against renting a hotel room for a night or a few days when it comes to sex, i'm more than okay with that

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
user name said:
i'm presuming you will be getting a degree because those kind of jobs are nigh on impossible to get without one.
yeah now it's just a matter of me knowing how long it's gonna take for me to get a degree, I've only completed a few community college classes but haven't transferred out of community college yet

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but overall, I want to know any success stories of other guys in this age rage that still live at home, no college degree yet and are still able to successfully pull *****, or just be able to get a girlfriend

alpha_ash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
but overall, I want to know any success stories of other guys in this age rage that still live at home, no college degree yet and are still able to successfully pull *****, or just be able to get a girlfriend
If you go for younger girls, its not about status, money, or education. All you need to do is tell them you are in college and studying towards a bachelor of science in xxxxxx. The younger girls care only about having fun and as long as you're a fun guy, nothing will stand in your way!

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alpha_ash said:
If you go for younger girls, its not about status, money, or education. All you need to do is tell them you are in college and studying towards a bachelor of science in xxxxxx. The younger girls care only about having fun and as long as you're a fun guy, nothing will stand in your way!
in what age range would those girls be in? what is usually their last age for having fun and in which status, money and education does not matter?