Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you ain't got a girlfriend or have trouble getting a date...

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
You should be happy? Well, you don't have to worry about having to spend money on the girl or if she's a golddigger or flake. This makes more time for you to make some more money! Save for something really nice!

But of course there are some things of note if there's no girl in your life.

1. You may become more secretive. Over time, you may not even let girls come near you. Hopefully, that doesn't happen.

2. If you hear guys at work talking about they have girls in their life, STAY AWAY FROM THE CONVERSATION! Keep to yourself.

3. (Tied into #2) If you get asked about your love life at work by guys, telling the truth will make you the laughing stock of the workplace and only the ugly girls will want you. Lie your butt off, to save face and avoid humiliation.

4. Don't make it obvious that you're single. :nono: It turns a lot of women off.

5. If a girl asks you if you got someone, find out who wants to know. Telling the truth here can f**k up your chances with other women around, especially in a club or party. That sh*t gets around very quickly and you'll get shot down before you can start.

6. If a party's coming up and you know a bunch of guys will be there with their women, and you don't have one, DON'T GO! Going alone will make you an object of humiliation real quick. If you get asked why you didn't come, LIE. Don't say you didn't have a date, or you will be humiliated. It's like having to go to prom by yourself. Stay home and play Super Mario 3.

Above all, make it look like you have someone in your life, even if you can count all your girlfriends on one hand. To many that's an embarrassment...but front about yourself if you need to.

Last edited:

nismo-4

Reaction score
nattaplaya said:
I'm single and hate when guys at work start to probe into my love life.

May I ask how do you act like you're not single? How can I get a girlfriend if I pretend I already have one?
What was that feeling you had when you first had a girlfriend? If you remember that feeling, you should use it.

If you never had a girlfriend...ouch.

You might want to do some frontin' here until the guys at work leave you alone.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good advice nismo-4, specially number 2. Everyone should remember rule number 2 cause once your status is exposed that will become the subject of jokes against you and you should expect a bunch of virgin and gay jokes coming your way. Once you are in that hole it will be hard to get out of it.

stay away from those conversations, lie your ass off if ever asked, and after that for the future just stay away from such conversations so you don't get questioned again. Lying once is easier than having to lie again and being discovered.

Jaggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a horrible post, and horrible advice.

Lie about your love life? Dude thats gonna come back to haunt you. people gonna invite you out and wonder why you never have this girlfriend with you, or perhaps close mates will hear and go "wtf?"

You shouldn't have to lie.

This reeks of insecurity.

If people are making fun of you for this, then something else is up. If you are secure and confident about this, people will not care. It's YOU who is causing the problem.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaggs said:

Lie about your love life? Dude thats gonna come back to haunt you. people gonna invite you out and wonder why you never have this girlfriend with you, or perhaps close mates will hear and go "wtf?"

If people are making fun of you for this, then something else is up. If you are secure and confident about this, people will not care. It's YOU who is causing the problem.
Thank god everyone on this site isnt a f*ckin tard.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jaggs, nobody ever said you had to lie by saying you have a gf. You can say you have a "friend" or try to make it as if you're dating but nothing exclusive. You clearly have not been in that situation and although the advice you give is good, the advice OP gives is also good and will save a bunch of afcs some humiliation at work.

nismo-4

Reaction score
Jaggs said:

You are so wrong! This is not 1987! People care and judge you based off relationship status!

At my old restauraunt job in New Orleans before I moved to Marietta, GA, I told the truth about myself being single in a confident and secure manner. Next thing you know, a ugly girl who was constantly stalking me was broadcasting that I'm afraid of girls. BTW, she was a mom, but nothing near a MILF. Then a couple of guys joked about how I must know 100 ways to jack off.

Not only that, I tried to hook up with a cute waitress who seemed interested in me only to hear that she had a boyfriend, then she hasn't spoke to me since. Then another one told me "If I wasn't taken, I'd be your girlfriend."

Just like that, I became the laughing stock of the restauraunt for a good while. My only retaliation was to not help those people out when they were in the weeds, as well as flipping them off.:moon:

You probably have no idea what it's like to be the laughing stock of the workplace because you're single.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably have no idea what it's like to be the laughing stock of the workplace because you're single.
When I was younger and worked at a place where dating in the workplace wasn't so bad, I banged all the chics BECAUSE I was single. It seemed to me that they took turns trying to get me and none ever did. I guess I don't understand why people would talk sh1t if you are single, you could just say that you get to bang multiple girls instead of just one. And BTW, if there is a party with many couples there, I used to just pick some hot girl that I was gaming and take her. You don't "need" a girlfriend to have a companion for a party for just one night.

I think you are letting people get to you too much.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is one of those "advices" written for nerds BY nerds.

Pointless.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I could relate to the OP because I also work at a restaurant as a waiter and godamn...the older people totally get in my business about my love life and no matter what kind of swaying of the truth I do, they read right through me and it makes the workplace a total hell. I always stick to my guns though and just say "im working on someone". All their accusations about me have been true especially about not having a GF before and being a virgin and yes it sucks ass. All my other guy employee's bring their GF's/FB's around to eat at our place now and then and Im the only one who hasn't.

I think the advice is pointed at a good direction but I think its just a tad bit extreme. Like someone already mentioned, completely lying about having a GF WILL come back and bite you in the ass. Just say you're trying to get at a chick or in the process of seeing someone just don't say who(especially if youre not). And if they ask why you don't talk about it/her just say it just doesnt come mind or "I dont really like to flaunt my love life around for everyone to know. Its just between me and her."

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about replying with "nothing in the pot right now but i'm always looking"
this would probably at least get you a few random hookups from well intentioned coworkers

2nd girl i ever dated was a coworker's daughter

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not being single that's the problem. It's the image that your projecting thats the problem.

At my workplace, when I first started alot of the ugly and fat women put me to the test right away asking if I had a girlfriend. I told them no. When they asked why...I told them the truth. I'm out of a LTR and I'm working on getting my finances in order to buy a house. I work three jobs and I don't have time for a girlfriend. Of course they offered themselves up as candidates and I politely declined by LJBFing them. They became my base of female attention. As I continued to work and just be social, speaking to everyone I've seen alot more looks coming my way and other women paying me attention. I've had the hardcore sluts crew start in on me now. but I've met a decent girl there who I get along with and we have been slowly starting to see each other. We keep it strictly platonic at work though.

I always projected an image of somene who is focused on why I am there. I'm there to make money and to do a great job.

I'm there to be social and enjoy my time.

I dress well every day and I'm courteous. I do flirt with all of the females, occasionally. And I do talk to the other guys about the girls there. The fellas all shoot the ****, we trade war stories about women we dated. We talk about our weekends.

I think you may be putting off a weak vibe? Possibly? The vibe I put out is that I'm a fun social guy who is just working hard and enjoying his life.

Talk about what's good in your life and what's fun. Nothing wrong with being single. Don't lie. That's like lying about being a virgin. You are not obligated to tell people your business. I was a virgin until I was 19 and was scared to death of anyone finding out. I lied about it alot. Looking back, it was stupid. After I lost my virginity I didn't run around telling people I wasn't a virgin anymore. Nobody really cared but me. The guys who bragged about all the poon they were getting...nobody really cared but them. And as an adult nobody cares what you are doing, they only care about what benefits or hurts themselves.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:

1. You may become more secretive. Over time, you may not even let girls come near you. Hopefully, that doesn't happen.

Who said this? Where is your proof?

2. If you hear guys at work talking about they have girls in their life, STAY AWAY FROM THE CONVERSATION! Keep to yourself.

If you STAY AWAY THE CONVERSATION, you are letting them control your emotions. You should not only get involved, you should the most talkative guy in there, telling them what you did over the weekend without a gf and how much fun it was.

3. (Tied into #2) If you get asked about your love life at work by guys, telling the truth will make you the laughing stock of the workplace and only the ugly girls will want you. Lie your butt off, to save face and avoid humiliation.

Dude, it sounds like you have been through this situation and were embarrassed out of your nose. Why lie? And who says not having a gf is humilating? You get asked about your love life, tell the truth in a non serious way.

4. Don't make it obvious that you're single. :nono: It turns a lot of women off.

Why? Guys have manly desires and should let women know you want to sleep with them.

5. If a girl asks you if you got someone, find out who wants to know. Telling the truth here can f**k up your chances with other women around, especially in a club or party. That sh*t gets around very quickly and you'll get shot down before you can start.

6. If a party's coming up and you know a bunch of guys will be there with their women, and you don't have one, DON'T GO! Going alone will make you an object of humiliation real quick. If you get asked why you didn't come, LIE. Don't say you didn't have a date, or you will be humiliated. It's like having to go to prom by yourself. Stay home and play Super Mario 3.

Above all, make it look like you have someone in your life, even if you can count all your girlfriends on one hand. To many that's an embarrassment...but front about yourself if you need to.
Dude all your reasons are ridiculous. You are letting girls and guys control what you think and feel. Instead of "do this, stay away from that, go here, not there," how about enjoying your life and filling it up with great hobbies, how about studying your tail off to become a doctor or lawyer, how about joining music class, sport club, dance class, so when guys and girls ask what you did, your answer makes them jealous. You have to live your life and not give a damn about what anyone thinks

facadegeniality

Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
You should be happy? Well, you don't have to worry about having to spend money on the girl or if she's a golddigger or flake. This makes more time for you to make some more money! Save for something really nice!

nahz...not good at all....

why are you on this site anyway?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
This post is one of those "advices" written for nerds BY nerds.

Pointless.
Hahahahahahahah so true, rep fo you! :D

Stud No1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Horrible advice from, what i gather, an insecure person

what's wrong with saying "i'm off women at the moment" or "i don't have time for a love life right now". "Im lying low for a while".

even something like "i have high standards and only have time for the right type of girl". Whatever.

And that's assuming you have literally nothing going on at the moment. You don't have to lie about **** to gain face, thats pathetic and people aren't as stupid as you seem to think.

I mean, a girl friend of mine said to another girl friend that "X (me) doesn't seem to do the whole 'a few girls on the go thing' much ". The other responded saying "I know, he's too/so fussy". I was later informed about this conversion. Both statements are true and if anything only higher value (as is accurate) is perceived. Why would you be embarrassed about the situation that currently no girl impresses you enough right now?

You just have to be strong in your convictions / actually mean it. Also false **** like as advertised by TS epitomises lower value

EnriTT

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, just because this situation is your personal experience, it does not make it
the norm for everyone. Sorry but I'd say you're the exeption.

There are so many ways to project yourself being single in positive and atractive
ways. Your advise does not flow with the real knowledge burried in this site.

looks like you've got lots of homework ahead of you :)

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, why the fvck do you have 400 posts? I hope the rest of them aren't like this. I don't have a girlfriend, because...A. I'd rather date multiple women, B. I'm focused on building my business C. I have specific standards and I haven't met any women that even hit 9/12 lately D. I prefer jerking off becuase I get the same results and less heartbreak E. I'm gay F. I just got out of a relationship, know anyone that likes rebounds? etc.

Tons of options: You're problem sir, is that you lack confidence and the intestinal fortitude to be yourself.

Get comfortable in your own skin. If you gave me any of the answer you suggest, I'd think your a closet homosexual. Nothing wrong with being a homosexual, but if you're going to be one, be proud & honest about it.

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I'm in the mood to get Jiggy....

nismo-4 said:

E.g. the true statements of keyboard jockey a.k.a. loner.

Take this advice if you'd like everyone to know your either a loner (see 1.) or a homosexual.

You care WAAAAAAAAAAAY too much about what other people think about you and they don't give a damn about what you think of them.

PSYCH!!! Unless your a loser, loner, super ugly, or have no game whatsoever. If you're worth a damn, women will just think you're a male slvt as long as you show a little confidence in yourself and the ability to not fall over yourself everytime they lead you on a little.

This is just plain wrong. If a woman ask if you got someone, the default reply is "Wouldn't YOUUUU like to know!" and leave it at that. If she pesters, tell her "too bad, A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell." and leave it at that.

6. If a party's coming up and you know a bunch of guys will be there with their women, and you don't have one, DON'T GO! Going alone will make you an object of humiliation real quick. If you get asked why you didn't come, LIE. Don't say you didn't have a date, or you will be humiliated. It's like having to go to prom by yourself. Stay home and play Super Mario 3

By "play Super Mario 3" do you mean "jerk off till you shed the top layer of skin on your penis?" Cuz thats what I'd be sure your doing.

Go by yourself and meet all the single women there. Single women don't stay at home and fingerbang themselves all weekend, they go out, find a man with testicles, and let me blow my load down her throat.
Read between the lines, everyone else does.