Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If this won't make you a bad boy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Where I disagree with this topic however is that it suggests this girl isn't normal because she still loved the guy after he did all this.

My point exactly.

Asking her to not care about her boyfriend who suddenly killed others then himself is like asking you or anyone else to not care about or love your parents, best friends or your own girlfriend if one of them did the same.

Maybe, but to say I still love him and will always love him is illogical. What if my gf killed five of her classmates and then I went I told her "Yeah sorry, but I still love her." She wouldn't accept that, no sane person would.

Now in a perfect ideal world humans would probably be able to shut off all love and care immediately if a loved one did something as morally reprehensible as this and I believe there are some people today that already would be able to do this but yeah expecting it from everyone and especially a random girl like this is just unrealistic.

Good point.

For layman people like me, Kontroller expressed my point alot better than I did. If you thought I meant go shoot people to get girls, you need help too. I was just very surprised by the fact she still "loves" him after he took 5 lives and wanted to make point some girls (and guys) and there are very unstable when it comes to relationships.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
They did an interview with the girlfriend of the NIU gunman and she said still loves him and would anything for him, even after he shot and killed 5 people and himself in the University class.

So that means girls are more willing to sleep with us if we killed people than if we wined and dined them.
Go look at yourself in the mirror and say to yourself 10 times, "I am a fvcking idiot"

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she oughta be hungg, for saying that.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brett012 said:
Why did you post this? Have you even come up with a good reason yet?
Not really. I guess I shouldn't have posted it. My fault.

steve12b

Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of her saying "I'm disgusted with him, I can't believe I let such a horrible creep touch me, see me naked and inside me," she says "I still love even though he killed 5 innocent people".
No, she loved him because she realized that he was a great person aside from a mental illness. For whatever reason he stopped taking his meds which were apparantly the only thing keeping him sane. Maybe the side effects were too strong, who knows. Anyways, she has sympathy for those who are compelled to be antisocial...it's not like the guy wanted to be a bad person.

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is hilarious...I don't think he means to go out and shoot up a campus to get some poon...stop being so damn uptight about everything!

Z Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
steve12b said:
...it's not like the guy wanted to be a bad person.
Tell that to the families of the victims. It's not like the victims wanted to be shot and killed that day, or any day.

I have no sympathy for this piece of **** and he shouldn't get any more "news coverage" or discussion for his actions.

Even a guy like this can get a girlfriend! But those of us whom are respectful, sincere, and honorable get ignored by women. What has this world come to!?!:kick:

/rant

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
They did an interview with the girlfriend of the NIU gunman and she said still loves him and would anything for him, even after he shot and killed 5 people and himself in the University class.

So that means girls are more willing to sleep with us if we killed people than if we wined and dined them.

-------------------------------------------

Ouch, what do you mean Barq's has bite?
A good woman knows a good man. Is this the type of woman you want? If so, go kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.