Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If the DJ Bible and SS has "failed" you.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
To all you clowns who if the DJ Bible and SS has "failed" you here's the link to Loveshack below. You can b1tch, and get your sorry azz cottled while doing nothing but venting to your wittle limp wrists heart's content! Please show yourselves to the exit. Thank you for your stay. :up:

http://www.loveshack.org/

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:

That site is terrible. If you are dude and post on that site, expect to get trashed by some fat, single, 50-year old woman with cats who is a complete feminist and believes that any guy who gets their heart broken "deserves it" and "has it coming".

It's also great site for divorced women. Why does you husband cheat on you? Here's a simple answer: Well, if you wouldn't have gotten fat, watched Dancing with the Stars all week, treated your husband like garbage, and didn't give him post-nuptial shut off from sex, he'd still be around and not wanting to sleep with one of his co-workers. Case closed.

Reaction score
The only failing that us men do, is us, to ourselves. No excuses, no websites. Enough of this beta stuff, man up, use that testosterone that is naturally within us to discover your inner man.

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Delivery driver: You see son, those things were given to you out of love, emotions, compassion, care, generosity and the hope that you'd purchase this home and live here..........................for the rest of your pathetic life.

Man: ::stunned look:: Look, I'm sorry but there has clearly been a misunderstanding, this is all too much, I never even realized that this would happen, and especially this fast. I'm not ready for that kind of commitment or obligation, I was just going with the flow, I wasn't even thinking of the long-term.

Delivery driver: Typical man....so you're a user, and a jerk and liar?...because according to this report you did and said certain things that could be interpreted as otherwise...you manipulated this situation, you took advantage, didn't you?

Man: ::gulps:: Well look, I didn't mean to, and that was in the moment, whatever I said, I don't even remember all of it....I was caught up in it, I was just living a good life here, I didn't know that living here and being happy was going to cost me my freedom...my life...my soul.

What the bloody childfvck am I reading?

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loveshack is where rationalization hamsters are juiced up and trained to become upstoppable rodents from hell.

In many ways the Loveshack women are as unf*ckable, unlovable, and thoroughly deluded as the "Mature" section men right here on SS!

B

BeDJ

SS did not fail you, you failed yourself.
SoSuave gave you the guideline to attract women. SoSuave promised you success with women!

Now, you realize it was just DECEPTION. You aren't successful and your life is more bitter and emptier than before you came here. You walk away a broken man.

How could this have happened? You read the Book of Pook, The Iron Rules of Tomassi and Brad's Secrets to DJ Mastery. You have more knowledge about women than 80% of the men out there. Yet, they are getting laid more often than you. The frustration.

NO.

SoSuave did not fail you. SoSuave gave training, support and weapons to FIGHT the enemy. You lost the battle, you lost the war. You were going after the wrong FOE.

Women are not the enemy!

The enemy was within yourself. The enemy was what brought you to SoSuave in the first place. The enemy was your NEED to attract women.

Secondtimeround

Don Juan
Reaction score
And thats that. THis site to me is more about building ones self than in the persuit of HB's. THink about it, at the end of all this and after using this site, whats not better than walking out with an air of confidence, able to talk and flirt with woman and being built and fit. Beats the unfit, socially inept guy that started out stumbling across this site years ago going all AFC and oneitis.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When was naughty ninja banned haha

Wolfgang D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NaughtyNinja banned after 2,499 posts. How does that happen? He obviously knew not to flame anyone, or he wouldn't have gotten to two and a half thousand posts. So what mod banned him and why?

When I look at old threads I see many people who are banned. I even see authors in the DJ Bible who are banned, after thousands of posts. Even when they sound reasonable and calm. It is odd. Who is doing this? Meanwhile I can show you a thread where a new poster clearly flamed the OP with filthy insults, and then me for defending the OP. And that poster was not banned. So what standard are we following here?

expos said:
That site is terrible. If you are dude and post on that site, expect to get trashed by some fat, single, 50-year old woman with cats who is a complete feminist and believes that any guy who gets their heart broken "deserves it" and "has it coming".
Any guy who gets his heart broken, not "their". "Their" is for many people, you are talking about one person. This Politically Correct feminist thing that was launched in the 1990s in academics and the media, to replace "he" with "they" in any hypothetical scenario, is something you shouldn't fall for. You don't say "they" about one person. That kind of disregard for logic and rules in language, or any other field, is typical for the leftist feminists. Why bother if they damage good language, or damage anything else, if it stands in the way of even a detail of their agenda?

Zarky said:
Loveshack is where rationalization hamsters are juiced up and trained to become upstoppable rodents from hell.
Love it! :D