Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If She's Attracted....

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im gonna put this out here, nothing revolutionary, in fact its common sense but a lot of guys here still dont get it.

A girls level of attraction is directly proportional to how aggressive/forward/blunt you can act around her.

I find it best to first guage the girls attraction towards you and then modify your behavior towards so that you both vibe at the same level.

Strongly attracted to you:
Meaning its blatantly obvious that she wants to f**K: She doesnt care if you dont use C&F or Mystery's Double Set Penetration AntiCockblock Technique. Forget the pleasantries, make some small talk, isolate, close. Be aggressive, be passionate, she will eat it up.

Attracted to you:
Meaning you know she diggs you, but she kinda wants to get to know you a little before doing the zoom zoom in her boom boom. Convey some of your personality, don't be too forward or aggressive cause that may come off as a little needy to her, especially if she's the kinda girl that has options. But overall she should make it easy for you to take charge and go for the kill later on in the day/night

Might be attracted to you: This is where the whole concept of game comes in play. She thinks youre interesting but its you're gonna need that edge over her other prospects if you want to win. The key here is to take it slow, let her know you like her (light kino, kiss on the cheek), convey your interests and personality, throw in some C&F, but keep things casual until she builds more trust and attraction for you. By acting as if she was strongly attracted to you it is very easy to screw up scare the girl away. And even if you are behaving well its no guarantee that she will f**k you. Generally, if you play your cards right you will get the girl. Move on, however, if there is no action after a few dates, you deserve better.

Not attracted to you: Not worth the hassle, you deserve better.

To Summarize:
Approach the girl, get the date
Get an idea of her attraction level towards you (no need to physchoanalyze, just watch for mannerisms, body language, behavior)
Match her level of comfort/attraction

A lot of you might think that all this is doing is entering into her reality, that you should act however you want. Its true to an extent, but none of us here are all badass rockstar atheletes that can get away with walking around naked in public (yet!) and still have women falling over them

Even the best poker players, atheletes, coaches will switch up their styles of play depending on the circumstances. Be versatile to your surroundings and the odds will be in your favor

Irish_Guy2

Reaction score
I'd like to add my own experience to the discussion.

Last June I had my first kiss and also my first lay with a woman at the age of 22. The natural conclusion I'm sure many of you will reach is that I'm goddam ugly--however, I would consider myself attractive, intelligent blah blah blah, and blame my lack of experience squarely on the fact that I'm fundamentally a social loner. Anyway, that is neither here nor there, I'm just setting the context.

So, I'm in a pub/bar with a close friend one night, after playing in a poker tournament. Also there are two other guys he knows, not very high quality, which i can clearly see in the way they keep getting brushed off by any women they approach. So these two guys try to get talking to 3 French girls, and my friend and I sort of interject and take over the conversation. Two of the girls aren't really much to look at, but the third is very cute...slim, brunette about 5'5. I can tell immediately that there's chemistry between the brunnette and myself. However, my friend is telling me about this house game he's heard of, and in the meantime the three girls have drifted off to another part of the bar...which one might interpret as a sign of disinterest.

So, we leave the bar and are walking down the street, when we get a phone call saying where this poker game is on...completely on the other side of town. We decide to go back to the bar and see if we can find the french girls again. So, we return, and see them outside smoking...we get chatting, and it's quite obvious to everyone in the group that the brunnette and I have sort of paired up even though nothing as yet had happened, apart from some hand-holding.

Anyway, we convince them to come back to my friends house for some drinks, and to play cards. So basically that's what we did till 5 in the morning. At this point I had made no explicit move whatsoever, whereas the brunnette had run her hand up my thigh whilst sitting on a couch etc. Looking back I should have done the obvious thing and tried to isolate her, bring her outside for some "fresh air", but due to my inexperience I sort of just froze. So the three girls eventually make like they're leaving...and I'm thinking to myself damn what should I do. Even when they're at the front door, I still do nothing. But , praise be to God, as two of them are leaving, the brunnette turns to me and says "I'm tired", and walks back into the house...and we both go up to one of the bedrooms. After that things took their natural course :)

The few things I think to be learned from this are
(1) Women can be sexually aggressive too, even if they don't make the very, very first move of actually striking up conversation

(2) Experience counts for a lot...at least in terms of confidence. When all this was happening to me my gut was basically telling me the right things, but I lacked the confidence and courage to act on that instinct.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good thread around here in a long time, you get a rep point. :)