Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If she insults you in front of your friends?

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You might have been a little ****y but not a complete prick, but she just majorly disses you in front of your boys. Would you insult her back to save your ego....or just let it go. This is something that happened a long time ago where I joked about how fun it was to date multiple girls (wasn't trying to DJ these girls, just not giving a **** because I prolly wouldn't see them again) but the ***** basically disses me. I unloaded on her....but later figure it might be the wrong thing. Should I just walk away, or make a smart comment and leave it, or what?

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your in a relationship with her why would you brag?
If your not in a relationship she is probably just letting jealousy get the best of her, or is tired of you bragging too much. Just try and turn it around like you see in the bible.

Lets say she calls you an azzhole

You: What is it about azzholes that makes you so attracted to me?

Then the tables are turned and it looks like she is jealous even moreseo

Basically if you can't think of a comeback, just let it slide. It's like hanging with ya boys and one of them disses you. You laugh it off, and if you can't think of a witty (not a character destroying) comment. You just forget about it.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the situation that you mentioned, she had every right to chew you out, because no woman wants to hear about how the guy she's dating has no respect for women.
But in other situations, you should be the bigger person, and either let it go, or use some wit.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Depends on the context.

You generally don't want to make a big deal of other women when you're with one. It makes her feel less than special...not that you should be fawning over her, but at least let her THINK she means something special to you that the others you're banging do not.

THat being said, let it roll off your back. Laugh.

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I misphrased....I wasn't dating ANY of the girls present, or any girls at the time for that matter. Neither was i boning any of them. Neither of these girls were more than 5's and I know I can do better, so I wasn't interested. This was during a trip with friends that I made this comment. I don't know, maybe the girl liked me and she was jealous, or she was annoyed at my "player" mentality. But from what you all are saying, I should just play it off, so I think I'll do that in the future.