Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If she dont starts convs on msn does that

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she don't starts a convo on MSN, does this mean she do not like you?
:p

EDIT: But if you starts a convo and she talks a lot does this mean she likes you?

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer to both questions is no.

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no definitive way to see if a girl likes you. Just assume she does until you are told otherwise.

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont use MSN for a while. If she asks you why you havent been online then this shows that she might like you. Nothing definate though.

Kevin Cass

Don Juan
Reaction score
sometimes i block my gf for a day and she cals my house and i tell ppl to say im not there. or i go out that way im really not there. its good to have her all worked up wondering where u r. if she does get worked up that means she likes you. so block her for 2 or 3 days and dont let her know where u are. like disappear. if she blows up ur cell or phone. then she likes you. remember. disappear (temporarily)

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sbgm said:
If she don't starts a convo on MSN, does this mean she do not like you?
:p

EDIT: But if you starts a convo and she talks a lot does this mean she likes you?
How many times has this happened?

If this happens every single time then there is a problem.

It sounds like she is playing feminist games. She doesn't want to seem weak or desperate. If she likes you then she is burning up inside over it and not being true to her nature as a woman. She might not like you either. So either way you might have a woman that is useless.

Your gut instincts are telling you that something is wrong. The fact is you are 100% correct. The question is what are you going to do about it?

Just ignore her for a while and that includes phone conversations as well. Don't call her don't msn her or email her. Give her the 1-2 week sting.

Do realize that good girls do start conversations with you.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
Exactly.

Stop reading into it so much, it doesn't mean anything.

This I don't agree with. Trust your gut instincts , but use the force wisely.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mr elor, is that because she just initiates contact a lot to you? i have this girl i im alot, if i go a few days without contacting her, she contacts me, and starts to im me alot again until i start iming her again.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this analysing is a bad habit you need to break immediately!

Flirt with her, if she flirts back, that's a good indication she likes you. But better yet, ask her to hang out. If she accepts, then take that as a green light.