Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"if she cheats with you.. she'll cheat on you"

randalll

Don Juan
Reaction score
how many of you guys think that statement's true??

also, do you think it depends on the girl/situation, etc. or do you think it's a steadfast rule?

the first girl i slept with cheated on her boyfriend with me (i didn't know she had a bf at the time), then she cheated on me several weeks later.

the reason i ask is because ive recently got to know this girl who's had a bf for 2.5 years, they're currently experiencing problems, and she's told me she loves him and he's nice etc etc, but she's fed up of him and the relationship.

anyway she was all over me tonight, and she's coming over to mine soon to hang out.

is this girl only good for sex? or do you think if she found someone she was happy with then she'd be loyal?

ideas/thoughts? post them please

randall

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true. Girls will deny it, just like how they say they like nice guys. This is why I never mess with girls who have BF's

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's mostly true.... but i wouldn't say it's an ironclad rule!

the thing you most have to worry about however is not her cheating with another guy (at least not until much later in your relationship "normally")... but her cheating with you, leaving him for you, realizing she made a mistake, and then going back to him... has happened to me more than once... especially if he's a lot better off than you financially...

so if your morals will allow you to help her cheat - do what you must. but try your best not to fall for her in any way other than a sexual way.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
it's mostly true.... but i wouldn't say it's an ironclad rule!
I agree, however there is a higher probability that she would cheat again since she has already crossed that proverbial line. A more telling sign would be if she got away with it, because if she did then that means she dervied a great pleasure from her own selfish deceit.

Ana1106

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the point of this question?

Are you trying to wife her???

She'll never have loyalty to you if she cheats on a dude she's been with for 2 and a half years. Problems or no problems she should break it to him first, then move on to you. However it seems she's playing both sides, and you're gonna end up as her rebound.

Last edited:

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
everybody cheats. welcome to the real world.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless she finds someone better than you, just as you were better than her previous boyfriend.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its true in a generalized sense in that you'll see this behavior from the majority of women that engage in cheating.

Of course there are exceptions to every rule who may cheat on one guy with another and then not cheat anymore.

Anyway what you get when you get a cheating chick from another guy is not a prize but a chick with no moral character who goes where the wind takes her.

Thats the kind of mentality you are dealing with when you get with a chick like that which is why you always have to remind yourself not to fall in love with such a woman as she could be on some other guy's c0ck tomorrow.

So many AFC's here want to get into relationships and then go choose from a tainted well like this and wonder why their new girlfriend eventually ended up sucking off the mailman.

The answer is if you want the best chance of having a decent relationship go for a single chick that inspires confidence in you.

If you are with a girl and she has a past history of cheating and you sense you cannot trust her you must relegate her to fvck buddy status without investing any emotions in her and if you are not mentally strong enough to do that get rid of her before she hurts you more by cheating on you which she eventually will do with the type of selfish character she possesses.

Stop clinging to some b!tch like this and trying to make her stay with you if you sense she's cheating scum. Stop justifying to yourself oh she's so hot I can't get rid of her.

Get rid of her and go find a girl that would actually make you happy and not put yourself through anymore mental stress.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
randalll said:
how many of you guys think that statement's true??

also, do you think it depends on the girl/situation, etc. or do you think it's a steadfast rule?

the first girl i slept with cheated on her boyfriend with me (i didn't know she had a bf at the time), then she cheated on me several weeks later.

the reason i ask is because ive recently got to know this girl who's had a bf for 2.5 years, they're currently experiencing problems, and she's told me she loves him and he's nice etc etc, but she's fed up of him and the relationship.

anyway she was all over me tonight, and she's coming over to mine soon to hang out.

is this girl only good for sex? or do you think if she found someone she was happy with then she'd be loyal?

ideas/thoughts? post them please

randall
All women can cheat. I do not believe there is a single woman out there who will never consider cheating. It all depends on the situation she's in, and the value of the other guy.

However, I do not agree with the above statement. If you are high value enough, and can game well, it's very much possible for a high value woman to cheat on her man for you, and stick with you.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guywhoneedshelp said:
Some girls don't look at sex the same way until they have it with you.
ha... very true... i actually feel kind of bad about this (not really) - but i borrowed a girl who had been dating a guy for 4 years who said she "didn't really get much enjoyment out of sex" - and had her screaming and defintely enjoying herself beyond her wildest dreams... we had like a 3 month fling... it ended (As everything does eventually)

next thing i know... she's apparently a nymph who regularly hooks up with guys at the local bars for ONS....

she used to tell me the thought of a ONS made her sick to her stomach...

guess the thought of not getting her rocks off - made her even more sick to her stomach...

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say it's half and half and here's my reasoning. Logically it makes sense if she cheated to be with you why won't she cheat when she's fed up with you? Also if you're so bothered about her morals why are you aiding and abetting with her to cheat. Oh! because now it's to your advantage right? Aha! gotcha.
On the flip side unless what I've been reading on sosuave is crap then it might not mean she will cheat on you. I'm making reference to things like 1) "Attraction is not a choice" (2) the sense that if a guy plays all his cards right he will get to screw any girl.
Well, if # 1 is 100% true then that means a girl has no choice but to cheat since attraction is not a choice assuming she meets another she's attracted to. Same applies to # 2. So, I guess my question is if women can't help these 2 things then are they really cheating or just responding the way they are programmed to respond? or does it mean that #1 and 2 are not totally accurate. I'd really like to know.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing you really have to ask yourself is, what do you want and is it worth the investment to get it?

Personally I would not date a girl that has cheated or is going to cheat. I don't think it'd be wise to put any energy or time into this girl. If you just want to bang her, go for it, but I don't think that's what you really want, otherwise you wouldn't have made this thread. Logical conclusion = find someone else.

Oh, and stop listening to her problems.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction isn't a choice,but she does have the choice of scr$$ing you or not. If she can't act with character once, why would you expect it?

There are hundreds of women I'm attracted to,but far fewer of them I'd be willing to do

Last edited:

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman's "unhappy" in her relationship, she starts looking for the next guy. Rather then play by the rules, she crosses the line and cheats. First it may be just bonding with some new guy or past boyfriend. Maybe she falls into infatuation like the "rush of new love" usually is and of course that feels good. One thing leads to another, it's a slippery slope.

Then she's with the new guy. Eventually, it all becomes mundane again, maybe he neglects her or the grass wasn't greener after all or whatever, and again, she's unhappy. Chances are she'll resort to what's easiest for her to do, which is: exactly what she did last time. So, she reverts to that.

So, it's not an absolute given that she'll cheat again, but it's the odds that she will.

My ex became "unhappy". She started seeing an old boyfriend. I found the love letters. I kicked her out. She went to live with him.

Three years later, still living with him, I get a call. She misses me. Still a part of her that loves me, she says. This she's saying to me while she's living under this guy's roof. How can I not think that this is a repeat of what she said to him some years ago while living under mine?

loving

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your question is a good one, and actually missing something very important - a presupposition.

All girls are alike in nature because all girls are people. This does not mean their personality - nice *****y etc, that is their reaction to you - they all seek happiness in what they do because they are humans, and will continue to be with you if you provide them with that happiness.

In regards to a literal answer to your literal question, you must gauge that in the girl yourself. More importantly though you gotta ask yourself if that's a risk you're willing to take. Again gauging the situation is important because tehre are literally unlimited factors that can play a part in deciding this, and it is all a part of your social calibration. Is she more likely to cheat on you if you met her while she was cheating on someone else? Yes. You now know that she is the type that if you do not give her what makes her feel good, she will most likely move to someone who does.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
Unless she finds someone better than you, just as you were better than her previous boyfriend.

Exactly what i would say.