Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If she cheated WITH you

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iamnobody said:
Most sosuavers will dismiss a chick who’s cheating on her boyfriend with you as a bad prospect. However, there’s are two things most guys fail to see in this dynamic:

1. she cheated on her boyfriend because he’s a beta and you are more alpha than him. Can you automatically assume she will cheat on you? Not necessarily, unless you go AFC later on.

2. By assuming a chick like this is a bad investment you automatically assume that you and the boyfriend have the same ammount of game. The perversion of this is that it’s a self furfilling profecy. Think beta will turn you into a beta.

The sane approach should be to keep your eyes open for potential red flags, but don’t write her off as GF material just because she cheated with you.
Red flag #1: She cheated on her boyfriend. And that's a little bigger deal than her not liking the Beatles as much as you.

You are approaching this from an "all things being equal" standpoint. Your game vs. his game and the woman is neutral. In reality the woman is a variable. Yes you might have better game, but part of having good game is knowing which girls are garbage when it comes to LTRs. It's fine if you want to pump and dump these girls, but beyond that, buyer beware.

The problem is many men (even red pill men) think "she cheated with me, ergo, I'm a stud and he's a tool." Specious reasoning. Most girlfriends driven to cheat will cheat with somebody eventually. If you're in the right place at the right time and have game, lucky you. Just remember if she wants to act like a tramp, treat her like a tramp, not a girlfriend.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
instantnoodles said:
Thanks although I can't rep you lol
I don't care about your rep.

If you were not an emotionally charged individual who thinks with her feelings and vagina, you would be able to rep me.

instantnoodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
I don't care about your rep.

If you were not an emotionally charged individual who thinks with her feelings and vagina, you would be able to rep me.
Even better :up:

That was so easy :crackup:

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
user name said:
Yeah, keep telling yourself that. You might start believing it.

It doesn't matter if she does or doesn't cheat on you. Sooner or later (depending on how alpha or beta you are) YOU are going to start wondering whether she is or not. That little, insecure voice in your head will pop up and start whispering in your ear - 'She did it in the past, she'll do it again'. If you're Alpha you might not let this bother you, but if you are a beta, you are in a world of sh!t.

One day she doesn't respond to a text or comes home late is all it takes.
Rep +1

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i will tell you a story.
i have a female friend who was married. she "fell in love" with another guy, and she cheated on her husband with him. the other guy had a GF also.
she left her husband for this guy, because he "proved himself" to her. i never asked details.
she is now divorced. the guy left her GF and they were together for a while. the girl now is in love again. with somebody else. that somebody just fvcks her now, and considers her a sextoy, and a little hor. she thinks this new guys loves her, and she is considering leaving her new boyfriend also for this guy. i know how this new guy feels about her because i am that guy.
draw your conclusions.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
If she cheats with you, she will/can cheat ON you.

It speaks to integrity, character and honesty. Morals.
Agreed. And even if she doesn't - let's say she sees the wall coming and decides to reform...why should a high quality man reward a piece of trash with his undivided intimacy? Remember fellas, select, select, select. It's the only way to weed out the worthless ones. Pump and dumps are one thing but a woman should have some kind of virtue to earn your time.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm this made me think about my situation haha.
long story short, a girl whose older than me left her man of 7-8 years for me.
At first all the guys at work wanted her, the competitive in me wanted to get
her. I got her and we have been together for 2 years now. Yes, it has cross my, what if she does the same to me? I dont believe in that stuff. Its all about attitude whether a girl will do the same or not. Thats just me.

XY.

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no need for discussion. Your chances of finding a woman that won't cheat are damn near zero.

Matter fact last night at work (I'm a cna) a lady came in to visit her grandmother. She looked young but was 28 petite and very stupid. I talked to her and she told me things about how her uncle liked her and how she was married for three years. She had to leave at some point so she made the call to some guy and told him to pick her up. Long story short I baited her to my car and got a blow job from her. I came. She swallowed. She gave me her fb name but I felt it in my bones that telling her my name is Trouble trouble trouble. I went back to work like nothing happened. She kissed her husbands mouth like nothing happened. Disgusting.

Stop Trying To Save These Hoes

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my thoughts on this.

How often are good looking quality women ever single?

If they're not married, they have a boyfriend. If they are single, it's usually not for very long. Right? I guess there's some exceptions, but every time I seem to meet someone, outside of the bars, they're in a relationship (or at least they tell me they are :) )

It's okay to be the cause of their breakup: she now likes you. But how often would she break up with her current boyfriend if she really hasn't "tested the waters" with you? Is she supposed to make the leap of faith? Or are you supposed to wait around until she happens to become single?

Sometimes their can just be a connection right? Or is that to Disney...

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Here's my thoughts on this.

How often are good looking quality women ever single?

If they're not married, they have a boyfriend. If they are single, it's usually not for very long. Right? I guess there's some exceptions, but every time I seem to meet someone, outside of the bars, they're in a relationship (or at least they tell me they are :) )

It's okay to be the cause of their breakup: she now likes you. But how often would she break up with her current boyfriend if she really hasn't "tested the waters" with you? Is she supposed to make the leap of faith? Or are you supposed to wait around until she happens to become single?

Sometimes their can just be a connection right? Or is that to Disney...
Everything is relative. I suppose be careful about getting emotionally involved.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
You cain't turn a hoe into a housewife. -Old Pimpin' Proverb

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the idea is that if she cheats on her BF she fundamentally views BFs and fiances and husbands as replaceable things that can be thrown away once something better comes along as opposed to short, medium or long term commitments

and therefor, she'll cheat on you whenever she THINKS(she would cheat on you with an alpha who never calls her again, a loser pretending to be/lying about being an alpha/millionaire, etc. in addition to a schmuck like you who would actually stick around) she's getting a better deal, with no regard to the commitment she made to you.

the exception would be if she legitimately feels deeply guilty and torn up about cheating on her last man

a good barometer is how long it took and how in her right mind she was when it happened

AKA, if it took like an hour to bang a sober chick with a BF, she has no morals and will cheat on you just the same

if it took like 6 months to bang the girl but only after she was super super drunk and emotionally distraught about something, then that's different.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women have the capability to cheat if the right guy comes along. Think about that. Even if they haven't cheated before in the past, doesn't mean they won't cheat ever. It just depends on which sort of guy shows up.

This isn't anything about morals or integrity , it's just human nature.

You aren't safe with ANY women.

I have been cheated on and have also had a woman who cheated on her boyfriend.

If you get serious with a woman and don't expect to be cheated on then that's wishful thinking.
Only way around it is to be single and have FB. That way even if they cheat on you, it's not really cheating.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CrimsonPanther said:
i will tell you a story.
i have a female friend who was married. she "fell in love" with another guy, and she cheated on her husband with him. the other guy had a GF also.
she left her husband for this guy, because he "proved himself" to her. i never asked details.
she is now divorced. the guy left her GF and they were together for a while. the girl now is in love again. with somebody else. that somebody just fvcks her now, and considers her a sextoy, and a little hor. she thinks this new guys loves her, and she is considering leaving her new boyfriend also for this guy. i know how this new guy feels about her because i am that guy.
draw your conclusions.
Wow. You wrote a post on another thread about sleeping with another guy's wife, and now you are writing a post about sleeping with another guy's girlfriend. It like you love stealing other guys' women. Ever hear the commandment, thou shalt not steal? You are a thief man.

I wouldn't deal with a woman who is divorced because I view them as still married in God's eyes and any interaction with them is adultery. You should repent because you are going to split hell wide open. You need to get right with God.

Now, I don't why I don't say this to other DJ's, because everyone one is a sinner. But this....you need Jesus dude.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's good at her craft, you'll never know how many guys she's banging. Is she still a cheater? And if so, how would you know?

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
XY. said:
There is no need for discussion. Your chances of finding a woman that won't cheat are damn near zero.

Matter fact last night at work (I'm a cna) a lady came in to visit her grandmother. She looked young but was 28 petite and very stupid. I talked to her and she told me things about how her uncle liked her and how she was married for three years. She had to leave at some point so she made the call to some guy and told him to pick her up. Long story short I baited her to my car and got a blow job from her. I came. She swallowed. She gave me her fb name but I felt it in my bones that telling her my name is Trouble trouble trouble. I went back to work like nothing happened. She kissed her husbands mouth like nothing happened. Disgusting.

Stop Trying To Save These Hoes
Wow thats some fvcked tup sh!tt bro lol

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CrimsonPanther said:
i will tell you a story.
draw your conclusions.
The most beautiful romantic story I have ever read!

Congratulations Man! Rep +1

And on a side note, everyone, not a single soul in this world, will eventually cheat, because of the sex drive man have, and because the amount of chumps (me included) out there pedastalizing their Oh so precious lady!

If you are with a girl, and you assume she never cheated on anyone, you are being naive!