if she calls to "talk"

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Phoenix said:
It´s funny cause they get p!ssed when you don´t wanna listen to her problems.
Listening to her problems is a bad idea. A woman with high interest in you normally won't tell you her problems. She would go through her friends or her emotional tampon "guy" friends because she wants only positive energy in your relationship with her. my guess...

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of those transitions you naturally go through. Previously you may have just stood there listening to her problems (which you never enjoyed anyway)---then one day she's going on about her girlie troubles and you're thinking "I have no interest in her problems or standing here listening to them--this sucks--change subject".

Change the subject. Let her "boy" "friends" handle her problems/ego. All the while she's whining to THEM, she'll be thinking of you and why you never put up with her whining.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What´s worst is that they don´t either want help. They just want you to listen to her whining.

It´s funny, I told the girl I was involved "if the only reason you call me is to talk about your problems then I don´t want to talk to you anymore". Then she said "but this builds intimacy!!".

*What a croc of sh!t.

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can never 100% trust a woman and what she says. Intimacy my :moon: . Go tell her when she is able to buy you your new xbox, that's intimacy.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dannyegg4575 said:
You can never 100% trust a woman and what she says. Intimacy my :moon: . Go tell her when she is able to buy you your new xbox, that's intimacy.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: