Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If only I could get a girl like this

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My life would be complete in all aspects if I could ever put it all together and land a girl like this! This is what being a DJ is ALL about! Who the hell said there weren't any good single one's left out there???

http://www.pof.com/member12094856.htm

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean as if being a GINORMOUS whale with greasy hair wasn't bad enough, she has to own dragons and snakes too???? that's like trying to make a turd stink more.

Derp

Reaction score
I just threw up a little in my mouth...

Kinda feel bad for her though.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Derp said:
I just threw up a little in my mouth...

Kinda feel bad for her though.
why?! I don't. first of all her standards are out of this world for what she is. she could at least WASH her damn hair once in awhile. she can loose the weird pets and get a dog or cat like normal people. she has no DESIRE to improve herself.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know people who have no standards whatsoever, and would still date / **** her. Literally, no standards. They're not the best looking guys, but they're not ugly, and are in shape. Still, they don't care who or what they get. It's not even desperation... They just don't care.

Brian Drake

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I sold cars we had a saying regarding vehicles that just sat on the lot and were looked at but never bought: There's an ass for every seat! I think the same thing applies here and God help the fellow who takes that seat.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"If you are just after sex or think that im going to give it up after a few dates, keep moving"

Huh?! :eek:

She's either delusional, or there are guys on POF with absolutely no sense of a standard.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She appears to have a couple of parasites on her body that she is hosting.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on now fellas, every one of you is wishing you could get a HB8 like that to play with your python!

iwanttofight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang wtf, she's soo fat she need a longitude and latitude grid point to find her as*hole.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of boredom, I decided to read her entire profile. Seriously, EVERY woman says those same exact things, but maybe only 1% follow through on their claims. Everything they say they hate is what they usually respond to. Otherwise they wouldn't be getting involved with such a person over and over. They are also usually no better themselves. When she gets riled, she becomes a *****. She has trust issues. She's fat. She's crazy. Oh, its PoF. Now I understand clearly.

I can see why people try to become nice guys, though. Women like this tell them all this crap, and they believe it - only to end up getting used and abused, and tossed aside for another jerk. Then, the nice guy wonders what went wrong - when she was just a delusional, entitlement *****. She sounds like the stereotypical trashy female with too much baggage and fat. I'm sure there's a captain save-a-crazy-lardass somewhere around her area, though.

Just my observations.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it disgusting that guys would use this woman for sex as she claims.

No I mean it I really find it disgusting.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am an avid animal lover of all species. My speciality is reptiles, more speficially pythons. I want to find someone who at least is not afraid of snakes and does not hate them.
I love men who are animals in bed, specifically more on schlongs. As long as you love your tool, size doesn't matter! Feel free to hit me up!

I am easygoing unless my temper is riled.
I'm a monster waiting to be unleashed!

I Like a guy with some tattoos, i have one myself, But its not a must.
Don't talk to me if you don't have a tramp stamp!!

I am not afraid to get dirty.
Guess what I did with my hair last night!

In all honesty, god bless the guy who hooks up with her.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Tired of dating loosers (sic)" says the girl with a fvcking iguana on her head.

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol... too many fat/ugly women are deluded think they're a catch. OK, granted, attraction is holistic and she could have other strengths (a good career, good personality, etc.) but fat/ugly women need to face reality and not see it as an obstacle, they're simply not hot, they shouldn't hide from it lol...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ilikecharlene said:
lol... too many fat/ugly women are deluded think they're a catch. OK, granted, attraction is holistic and she could have other strengths (a good career, good personality, etc.) but fat/ugly women need to face reality and not see it as an obstacle, they're simply not hot, they shouldn't hide from it lol...
she's unemployed, there goes the good career myth.lol this is nothing more then a fat wellfare whale who collects weird pets and lives in a trailer park somewhere.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
The sad thing is that somewhere some poor sap is gonna fvck that.
I know one who lives right next door.

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We create these women, you know. Of course at some point she has also chosen to become this monster. But her delusions? Yeah, that's what happens when you tell every kid in kindergarten they're "special". Couple that with guys who are apparently willing to do just about anyone and this is what you get.

And this, by all standards, is a monster.