Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If lots of fat girls have crushes on you, is it a good or bad thing?

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say a bad thing.

I have heaps of fat chicks who want me, but they are too scared to do anything about it.

Which is good.

I see them like look away and blush and stuff when I look in their general direction.
It's gross.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
You're not high up on the looks scale. You obviously don't have status or money either.

If plastic surgery isn't affordable for you, you'd better get to the gym and get in shape. either that or become famous.

Good luck.
That's bull shit

If a dude isn't good looking or have a nice body then no girls would be into him.

Odds you're just trolling, so whatever.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Maxtro said:
That's bull shit

If a dude isn't good looking or have a nice body then no girls would be into him.

Odds you're just trolling, so whatever.
You fail to realize that fat girls know that they need to approach men because men wouldn't consider them suitable otherwise. Ugly girls are like this too!

If a normal middle-lower class dude isn't good looking or has money, he's f**ked as far as hotties are concerned. In other words, he's replaceable. Seriously, if you're working a 9 to 5 and the CEO of Wal-Mart comes along, that girl you're with might tell you she's going out to eat, but she's eating that old penis! You'll never even know!

I am not trolling, I'm speaking the truth. Sometimes even though I want to spare feelings, I can't do it.

@ The OP, You should read Zekko's, Lakeshore's and Schwank's response.

andy_4029

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat girls dont get hit on my guys so they need to do all the work, which is why you get hit on by them all the time.

Hb10's have guys all over them so they dont need to do any work, you will rarely see them approaching any guys.

In my opinion, if fat girls are hitting on you it means that you are some what attractive; but only the fat ones are hitting on you because like I said above the hot ones dont need to. So, yes, it is a good thing.

lazikia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand that hot girls won't go out of their way to hit on you. My primary point of this thread was to see if being hit on by a fat girl means that you're really unattractive or if fat fat girls like you then in-shape girls like you too.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
It's true there are a lot of hot girls in the US. And there's a lot of variety becaue of all the different races that have lived here and had offspring. Melting pot, you know. So you can get whatever you like here, redheads, blondes, brunettes, whites, asians, blacks, etc.

BUT the US probably has the highest percentage of obese women in the world. I don't know that for a fact, but I imagine it has to be true, or close to it. Americans tend to be fat, face it. But there are still a lot of really cute girls.

I saw that post and I have to admit I wondered about it, the whole thing was kind of strange. First off, IIRC he doesn't specifically say fat girls stop hitting on him as he gets bigger - he just mentions he gets higher quality girls. Secondly, getting bigger doesn't necessarily equate to being "hotter". Third, if the fat girls DO fall off as he got bigger, that tends to feed into the stereotype of fat girls liking the skinnier guys. Fourth, this is one isolated case involving one person, the sample size is too small to make any clear conclusions.

Then the part at the end, where he gets really big and he says girls fear him. Was that a good thing or a bad thing?
Obviously you boys have not been to any CIS/Baltic countries. Hell, you probably don't even know what region that is. I have yet to find a Western male who didn't agree with me.

Melting pot of ugliness, feminism, and slobbery. Guess what? I am an American. Born and raised. So don't tell me that I don't know what is or isn't in America. America has some amazing stuff, but the female population is definitely not one of the bright spots.

andy_4029

Don Juan
Reaction score
lazikia said:
I understand that hot girls won't go out of their way to hit on you. My primary point of this thread was to see if being hit on by a fat girl means that you're really unattractive or if fat fat girls like you then in-shape girls like you too.
Yes like I said females find you attractive, both fat ones and in shape ones. But only the fat ones hit on you because the hot ones expect you to go hit on them since they constantly get hit on. I constantly see fat b*tiches hit on guys way above their league.

In my opinion, this "theory" that fat girls go for sub par guys is not true.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, from reading the 2 sides to this argument, I gather this much:

If some fat chicks hit on you, its because they have to work extra hard to get attention. If ALL fat chicks are constantly hitting on you, its because you're kinda messed up in the looks department and you seem like an easy prey. Erm... target.

lazikia

Don Juan
Reaction score
2crudedudes said:
If some fat chicks hit on you, its because they have to work extra hard to get attention. If ALL fat chicks are constantly hitting on you, its because you're kinda messed up in the looks department and you seem like an easy prey. Erm... target.
So does 80-90% of fat girls constitute as ALL fat girls, because it seems like 8 or 9 out of 10 fat girls hit on me/stare at me.

Ambition Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why ONLY fat girls hits on you?

Because you probably show your "DJ side" to them while you are probably scared to do this with hot chicks.

Treat the hot ones like you treat the fat ones and watch the hotties come to you.

lazikia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ambition Now said:
Why ONLY fat girls hits on you?

Because you probably show your "DJ side" to them while you are probably scared to do this with hot chicks.

Treat the hot ones like you treat the fat ones and watch the hotties come to you.
I don't show my "DJ side" to the fat girls at all. I ignore them the best I can and yell at them if they try to touch me.

Matt281

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't listen to anyone who's says it's because of looks. I look almost the same as I did 2 years ago, when I got hit on by fat or unatractive girls pretty often. Now I rarely do.

KingofHearts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellas, we're forgetting one important principle that applies to men and women: we all want to "level up". So while these "9's" may have the choice of many us men. What she really wants is the next step up - a man with status, celebrity plus the looks. She could have all kinds of guys after her, but she will chase Brad Pitt.

What about average girls? They want the handsome man next door. The male version of an 8 or 9. Maybe he isn't rich or popular but he's got his stuff together. Doesn't matter what exactly he's got to make him valuable, he is a step up for these average girls.

What about the below average girls? They want the average looking guy. Any better than that is unrealistic, so they count themselves out. Any worse and the guy isn't so rare or valuable to her.

So for you guys that have been improving... If 'fat girls' are chasing you now, you have simply crossed a threshold of attractiveness and you are working your way up the scale. You could score an average girl right now but its gonna take some work to get her to chase you. And even the most attactive girls are within reach, but you better bring it hard!

nismo-4

Reaction score
As I'm feelin' your post, you will earn my response in this, my 900th post!

KingofHearts said:
Fellas, we're forgetting one important principle that applies to men and women: we all want to "level up".

That's why men gotta level up too! The higher your level, the stronger your attacks and the higher your HP's, defense, confidence, swagger, etc. Higher level girls won't be able to knock you down as fast. Up your status and your income!

So while these "9's" may have the choice of many us men. What she really wants is the next step up - a man with status, celebrity plus the looks. She could have all kinds of guys after her, but she will chase Brad Pitt.

9's and 10's + can have most men that they want. A woman need only worry about how attractive she is. The more attractive she is, the more men she can meet and date in her lifetime. I could say she'll chase a Brad Pitt look alike, and extra points if the guy got money or high status.

What about average girls? They want the handsome man next door. The male version of an 8 or 9. Maybe he isn't rich or popular but he's got his stuff together. Doesn't matter what exactly he's got to make him valuable, he is a step up for these average girls.

An average girl will say she has a boyfriend if you aren't attractive. In this case, you'd better be attractive, as average girls have more options than you could imagine.

What about the below average girls? They want the average looking guy. Any better than that is unrealistic, so they count themselves out. Any worse and the guy isn't so rare or valuable to her.

The partner who is more attractive has greater control of the relationship and the one who isn't is gonna be the one to get hurt more. Even ugly girls got boyfriends and lots of options. See the above paragraph.

So for you guys that have been improving... If 'fat girls' are chasing you now, you have simply crossed a threshold of attractiveness and you are working your way up the scale. You could score an average girl right now but its gonna take some work to get her to chase you. And even the most attarctive girls are within reach, but you better bring it hard!

You'd better have great face value or your "high inner beauty" will not have a chance to shine if the girl won't give you a chance. Level up your looks, your income and your status and before long dime pieces will beat down your door and blow up your phone! Become a man that is hardly replaceable!
Read betwee- You better know what to do.

2-D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yer it's good, it means you don't make all girls spew when they see you/talk to you. However, it could be that they just fancy you because they think you are obtainable.

To really know for sure, take into account whether you act differently around fat girls, and whether non-fattys fancy you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously you boys have not been to any CIS/Baltic countries. Hell, you probably don't even know what region that is. I have yet to find a Western male who didn't agree with me.

Melting pot of ugliness, feminism, and slobbery. Guess what? I am an American. Born and raised. So don't tell me that I don't know what is or isn't in America. America has some amazing stuff, but the female population is definitely not one of the bright spots.
I don't believe I said that the US has more cute girls than other countries, or even that they had as many. I said the US probably have more obese girls than anywhere else. However, there are still a lot of cute girls here, and I stand by that.

I'm not saying there may not be more in the Baltics, that may well be. The American diet is horrible and it makes you fat. So I would not be at all surprised to find a greater percentage of the female population in other countries slim and attractive. But American women are not all fat cows in flip flops either.

SexxiKing777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are women, Dawg

Fat, hot, doesn't matter. If she digs you then that means you must have something about you that is attractive

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I don't believe I said that the US has more cute girls than other countries, or even that they had as many. I said the US probably have more obese girls than anywhere else. However, there are still a lot of cute girls here, and I stand by that.

I'm not saying there may not be more in the Baltics, that may well be. The American diet is horrible and it makes you fat. So I would not be at all surprised to find a greater percentage of the female population in other countries slim and attractive. But American women are not all fat cows in flip flops either.
I totally agree with you! That is my point. The few that you should be willing to date are few and far between. Look at all the guys in America who have some money, are not drunks, don't beat girlfriends, and will actually listen. There are tons of them in America. It is a numbers game. America is an awesome place for an attractive young lady. She has the numbers in her favor. You, on the other hand, are screwed!

nismo-4

Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
I totally agree with you! That is my point. The few that you should be willing to date are few and far between. Look at all the guys in America who have some money, are not drunks, don't beat girlfriends, and will actually listen. There are tons of them in America. It is a numbers game. America is an awesome place for an attractive young lady. She has the numbers in her favor. You, on the other hand, are screwed!
Got fame? Got money? Got looks?

If you answered yes to any of these, you have it that much easier. If you answered yes to two of these, you got it even easier! You don't even have to try! You can choose your women if you want and have a 9/10 success rate!

If you answered no to all of these, then the woman has the choosing power. Game can only get you so far, and you'll probably have to fake it till you make it. It's better to be a fake somebody than a real nobody when you want to attract a girl and there's nothing going for you. The odds aren't in your favor anyway.

Does your personality help? Only when your foot is already in the door and there is initial attraction. If there's no attraction there and the girl isn't giving you a chance because your face value says you look like you have little or nothing to offer, you're just about screwed.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree with you! That is my point. The few that you should be willing to date are few and far between.
I think you might be overselling this idea just a bit. There are more cute girls in the US than you are willing to admit.

Look at all the guys in America who have some money, are not drunks, don't beat girlfriends, and will actually listen.
Isn't this a description of the "nice guy" we hear about so often here?

It is a numbers game. America is an awesome place for an attractive young lady. She has the numbers in her favor. You, on the other hand, are screwed!
That's a scarcity mentality.