If I ever have kids, I want a son

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
Daughter, no thank you. With son you don't have to worry about nothing. Daughters start dating and faking at age 15, 16. Smoke cigarettes because it's cool. Go to a lot of parties and come home late. Fak that.

Single4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here.

I want all my children to be male. I won't even think about having any though until I am in my 40's, though

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it funny seeing my male friends who are fathers constantly coo over how sweet and pure their daughters are. Just wait a while guys - soon those sweet little innocent creatures will be the same c*ck gobbling wh*res that all women turn into!

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, like our sons will be pure and innocent and wont ever lie and fake :rolleyes:

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Yeah, like our sons will be pure and innocent and wont ever lie and fake :rolleyes:
Lol, I'm starting to wonder about you sometimes

What I believe they mean is that sons are much easier and much more fun to raise than daughters. With a son, you can train him with sports, with women and basically to steer in him in the right direction and usually have less to worry about.

Daughters however, are another story.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:

What I believe they mean is that sons are much easier and much more fun to raise than daughters. With a son, you can train him with sports, with women and basically to steer in him in the right direction and usually have less to worry about.

Right that's the goal of the father but how many times does that really end up happening? Just look at this forum Gray the Prince, that's almost a direct measure of how many fathers failed to teach their sons about women.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
Right that's the goal of the father but how many times does that really end up happening? Just look at this forum Gray the Prince, that's almost a direct measure of how many fathers failed to teach their sons about women.
This

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:

Because I care if you wonder about me? :rolleyes: Excuse me for believing sons can be just as much a handful as daughters.

For me though, I want both son and a couple daughters. I always wanted to have a little girl because I find them to be adorable and cute. Think Boo from Monsters Inc. Id want the son to be born first so he can be older and help look after his young sisters when I am busy.

But this is all depends if I even want kids in the future. I am rather lazy and do not like the idea of being up late hours with feeding times, and cleaning dirty diapers is gross lol

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol when I was in highschool I always snuck out of the house and went to parties. Got myself into trouble a bunch and arrested a few times for stupid teenager sh1t.

Whether you have a boy or a girl for a kid this will probably happen when they're in highschool as long as they have a group of friends that aren't complete nerds sitting in the basement playing roleplaying games all night. You just have to know to discipline them so they eventually grow out of the teenage rebellion stage.

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
No not that. Daughters

A) get laid and get ho status

B) make less money

C) can get raped

Sons get laid and get good at it, make money, create things.

Your daughter get pregnant no husband, your grand son is gonna live a poor life.

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have never been around an unspoiled 2 year old girl have you?

For dudes who like the proverbial "challenge", try to raise your daughter so that she won't be a full on mooch and attention ***** constantly attached to social media and cell phones. If you did have a daughter I would feel bad for her because you assume her life will go to **** so what is going to stop you from making that happen?

Drdeee said:
No not that. Daughters

A) get laid and get ho status Sons who can't get laid and have to come to sites like this for basic social skills.

B) make less money Sons who spend that extra money on hookers and strip clubs

C) can get raped Sons get their penis chopped up by crazy ex's

Sons get laid and get good at it, make money, create things. Because no woman ever in the history of the world has ever done anything? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Curie would be rolling in her grave right now

Your daughter get pregnant no husband, your grand son is gonna live a poor life. I thought we all hated marriage on this website? You should be happy that she won't be married. And the grandson is a dude. A guaranteed source of income for life.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drdeee said:
Sons get laid and get good at it,
If things get worse for the next generation, this is even less likely than today.

make money
Women make money. Questionable methods sometimes, but they make money and know where it is and who has it. Don't worry.

create things.
Society is turning more towards consumption. Some create, many consume. It's no longer cool to make something original. It's cool to buy **** everyone else already has. This is the environment you will have to fight against when raising a son.

Ultimately having a son guarantees nothing. Even if you put in the effort into raising him right there is no guarantee that things will turn out alright and he will become a shining example of what an effective man should be (in that society). There's also nothing wrong with raising a girl. If you're afraid that she will turn into a *****, then don't be a terrible parent?

Best way is to lead by example. If you want someone to be who they should be, then you should do the same. Lead by example. Kids can see through hypocrisy and bull****.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, too many stupid comments on this thread. This 1950's concept of virginity and "purity" needs to be discarded - women can and should have just as much sex as any dude, without the double standard.

Women make less money and are more prone to getting raped, but hopefully that will change. And contrary to popular belief, especially on this website, they are not just baby making factories anymore. A daughter should be raised to use her brain and be independent and make something of herself.

Kids in general though are a significant time and money investment, so Im not sure if they are even worth it.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I had a daughter, I wouldn't want her ANYWHERE near guys like me or other guys on this website, ahaha.

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard this many times by insecure males or just half-wits.

You're a very banal and dense individual if your brain really works this way.

Of course, many males want a son to mold after them but to specifically not want a female?

I will be happy (one day) with any healthy child.

Truly a dumbfounding thread.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt many here have a problem with having a daughter herself, they are more concerned about having a daughter in a certain environment or place.

A second thing I observe while dealing with families is that when the son does something stupid the parents have no problem to raise their voice on him while
when the daughter does something similar they go for the talking way as if the guy fvck up things willingly while the girl just made a mistake.

Its hard to discipline a girl if your means are limited to the soft ones, thats probably the problem many guys here have with daughters.
I mean if your son steal money from your wallet you slap him or confine him at home for a week, what if a daughter? you confine her the same way
even if shes gonna cry 24/7?

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to have all daughters and teach them how to be golddigers

Single4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
Some of us didn't have fathers. Mine passed away when I was young so I have had to teach myself everything about everything.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't have kids, I had a vasectomy, something I would recommend most men to have,one of the best decisions I've ever made. In a perfect world having kids would be great. If I lived in the late 1800s or early 1900s having 4-5 kids would have been a blessing. But times have changed and feminism and the changes women have made socially, some positive, but the negative being part of the focus of this forum. The negative being said, I would never want to have children with them. MAYBE I'd get it reversed if I met an amazing FOREIGN women, but we'll see, as I refuse to get married or have kids with a western women no matter how awesome they seem, cause they are guaranteed to change.

One of my teachers in college is only 34 and has 5 daughters. one is about 16 now, he's got a lot of hell to go though with that, LOL