Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If I dated this one, at least I would never go hungry!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stopped by the bank today and as I was walking out I ran into the owner of a Thai restaurant (the BEST Thai restaurant, incidentally) that I used to go to frequently.

She's a hottie. Chinese/Thai, great little asian body, pretty face, nice hair.

She jumped up and gave me a hug, and I sat down and talked to her for several minutes. She was asking where I have been, due to the fact that I haven't been in her restaurant in awhile. Told her I have been occupied with my business, and we compared notes since she basically works all day every day at her restaurant, kind of like me.

I used to go to her restaurant fairly often. I visited quite a bit with my Filipina ex g/f, and she has seen me there with several other women over the years.

After I broke up with the ex, i went back a few times by myself and she eventually asked me "where's your girl?" I told her that I had to get rid of the woman, and she proceeded to tell me how she was tired of dating the wrong men, and she joked (or maybe not) about thinking about trying out women :D

This chick has always been pretty flirty with me, but I never really paid it much thought. Today during our convo she managed to work in the fact that she is 31 yrs old (although she looks quite a bit younger...gotta love those asian genes). She asked for my business card, and I was getting a pretty strong vibe from her, even moreso than in the past.

After I said goodbye and walked out the door I realized that I am going to be moving into the building RIGHT NEXT DOOR to her restaurant in the next week or two! I will be living steps away from her restaurant and I completely forgot to mention that to her.

So even if I hadn't ran into her today, there's a good chance that I would be stopping by her restaurant again on a regular basis, since it is basically an elevator ride and a dozen steps away to the best Thai food I have ever eaten in the states.

I think when I get settled in I'm gonna have to ask her out for a drink. Since both of us are business owners who work like crazy, this might work out nicely.

What could be better than a late night booty with spicy Panang chicken and fried ice cream? Mmmmmm...i can taste the pus....I mean fried ice cream now......

Guess I better ask her out first, haha

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
MMMMmmm sounds juicy... but don't count your eggs before they hatch.
Oh yea, i know.....

Me likey the asian chickies, but to say I am attracted to her would be an overstatement. More like curiosity at this point.

It's just refreshing to find a decent prospect or two ever now and then.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
STR8UP said:
Stopped by the bank today and as I was walking out I ran into the owner of a Thai restaurant (the BEST Thai restaurant, incidentally) that I used to go to frequently.

She's a hottie. Chinese/Thai, great little asian body, pretty face, nice hair.

She jumped up and gave me a hug, and I sat down and talked to her for several minutes. She was asking where I have been, due to the fact that I haven't been in her restaurant in awhile. Told her I have been occupied with my business, and we compared notes since she basically works all day every day at her restaurant, kind of like me.

I used to go to her restaurant fairly often. I visited quite a bit with my Filipina ex g/f, and she has seen me there with several other women over the years.

After I broke up with the ex, i went back a few times by myself and she eventually asked me "where's your girl?" I told her that I had to get rid of the woman, and she proceeded to tell me how she was tired of dating the wrong men, and she joked (or maybe not) about thinking about trying out women :D

This chick has always been pretty flirty with me, but I never really paid it much thought. Today during our convo she managed to work in the fact that she is 31 yrs old (although she looks quite a bit younger...gotta love those asian genes). She asked for my business card, and I was getting a pretty strong vibe from her, even moreso than in the past.

After I said goodbye and walked out the door I realized that I am going to be moving into the building RIGHT NEXT DOOR to her restaurant in the next week or two! I will be living steps away from her restaurant and I completely forgot to mention that to her.

So even if I hadn't ran into her today, there's a good chance that I would be stopping by her restaurant again on a regular basis, since it is basically an elevator ride and a dozen steps away to the best Thai food I have ever eaten in the states.

I think when I get settled in I'm gonna have to ask her out for a drink. Since both of us are business owners who work like crazy, this might work out nicely.

What could be better than a late night booty with spicy Panang chicken and fried ice cream? Mmmmmm...i can taste the pus....I mean fried ice cream now......

Guess I better ask her out first, haha
No doubt that some Asian women are hot, but most of them tend to smell bad in my experiences, as well as friends experiences. LOL. I fooled around with one Asian(attractive too) not to long ago, and her breath literally smelt like crap. My buddy said the same thing too about 2 Asian chicks he's met. LOL. And if they're not smellin' like crap, they'll have some other foul odor goin' on. I'm quite repulsed by Asian women.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian women are like an Asian meal - an hour after you had one you want more.

We have lots of Asians down here. Most are in fast food etc. Smart too- academic hounds . Every now and then I see a stunner. Great skin,and that look that they give you -as if they are HAPPY that you looked their way .A nice change from the sour western women.
Dont know about the body odor, maybe it was the #47 .Garlic Chicken with Cashew nuts.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno.....I only dated one, and she always smelled pretty damn good to me. And the sex was PHENOMENAL.

Never really was that attracted to them until I tried one but now I'm hooked.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I dunno.....I only dated one, and she always smelled pretty damn good to me. And the sex was PHENOMENAL.
I assume due to the tighter "grip"? :whistle:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
I assume due to the tighter "grip"? :whistle:
Dude....you have NOOOOO idea! That pu$$y got the GI Joe kung fu grip :up:

Seriously though, I'm pushing 200lbs. It's AWESOME to have a 5'2" 100lb hottie you can toss around the bed all night and not even break a sweat.

As far as I know I was only her second partner, but she obviously had natural talent. Lets just say there is DEFINITELY a correlation between dancing skills and fukking skills. And don't even get me started about the oral sex. At first she told me she didn't care to give head, but after a while she was sucking like a champ and seemed to really enjoy it ;)

Man, I miss those days.

Reaction score
A 31 year old unmarried Asian female - can anyone say, "Me lonely Won Ton Soup!!"

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As most Asian men lament, Asian women prefer white men to their own kind (or at least at lot more than vice-versa.) Being seen with an Asian woman put you into the category of "likes Asian women", which gives her a level of accessibility to you.