Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If I could only read 3 books on dating/seduction/game which ones should they be?

Iguana

Don Juan
Reaction score
Which are the 3 best books out there for starters/newbies who want to get good with women?

Which ones would you recommend me to read first.

They can also be articles or pdfs or links.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DAVAGINA CODE........great for cut n pastes and speed dating, I-Pod dating, examples, easy to read highlights, tons of humor & sarcasm,etc

REVELATIONS-mystery and company part two and was free download

THE RULES OF THE GAME-great homework type assignments

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pease, Allan & Pease, Barbara -- The Definitive Book Of Body Language.

I can say that it was the first book I ever read, and no book has even came close to helping me as much as this book. Lots of good information! It has it all! It's too awsome, you must read it! :D

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 are DVD/audio but this is all you'll ever need

Blue Print
Rion Willams (Ebook)
Foundations

truthistruth

Don Juan
Reaction score
One Line
Be a leader /Powerfull man

Iguana said:
Which are the 3 best books out there for starters/newbies who want to get good with women?

Which ones would you recommend me to read first.

They can also be articles or pdfs or links.

Iguana

Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
The Game
The Mystery Method
Magic Bullets
Thanks a lot guys but there's too many recomendations. These 3 look like the best to start with. Anyone disagree?

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Game is more fun reading than something to improve yourself with. And I never got into Mystery Method - to me it makes seduction more difficult than it has to be

I'd go with
RSD Foundations - best approach model out there for beginners, every possible contigency is addressed, plus a ton of inner game stuff too
Body Language project (only non-verbal comm book I've read that covers approach subcommunication and what type of body language = creepiness. most BL books just focus on IOI's, which is not enough)

between those two, that's enough to get started with

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blueprint Decoded by RSD
On Being a Man and Deep Inner Game by David Deangelo
Way of the Superior Man by David Deida.

Apply focus, intention, growth, development, and learning to your Character development first.

Who you are as a Man is much more important than what kind of 'tactic' you are 'performing' in a 'set' or on a 'target'.
If you're a piece of sh*t as a Man, then at the end of the day it doesn't matter WHAT you 'say' or what kind of 'routine' you are performing.

Understand how women communicate TO you, and WITH you. Observe them and learn the language of women.

Skill with women is essential to Masculinity.
But this skill must be developed through maturity and proper perspective.

And learn to have fun with women, and truly enjoy their company. Doing that is extremely helpful in your development as a masculine man. Learn how to enjoy being with a woman, rather than looking at her as a 'target' and a 'goal'.
Your objective is to be in the company of good women, and to be good at acquiring the company of good women.
And to be ok if you're not.
That is all.

If you hate who you are, then nothing you do will cover up what you HATE. If you cant stand to be with yourself, then you should be working on that, not a routine or the 'right thing to say' or 'the cube' , "October man" or whatever.
Learn how to be alone with yourself. Dont use this sh*t as a distraction from who you are, and the things you dont like about yourself.
The more you ignore it and push it down the stronger it becomes....

Work on your core beliefs and any behaviors that hold you back first. Make sure you are assessing and clearing out any self limiting , self sabotaging, self defeating behaviors first.

I've come to believe that all that other stuff is putting the carriage before the horse.
What most men need is a deep, "identity level change" (as they call it in RSD), not 'band aids'.
Dont go looking for Band Aids when you have a gaping head wound....
Understand?

Iguana

Don Juan
Reaction score
So far RSD is winning so I'll go with that, along with some Mystery and David DeAngelo.

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Selfish Gene-interesting stuff on attraction etc.

Mystery Method.

Some body language book. Don't remember which now. But guess its the one by Allan Pease.