Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If fat girls always check me out what does that tell me about myself?

Demystify

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens more or less every single day. And plus none of my friends (both the AFC and DJ ones) never seem to get checked out by fat girls. So why me?

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they like a certain type.......U may be putting out a vibe.......mustard yellow shirt, red peppers prints........anything approximating food could trigger their desire

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe they think you are too ugly to get a hot girl and would be desperate enough to sleep with them

Adma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Demystify said:
It happens more or less every single day. And plus none of my friends (both the AFC and DJ ones) never seem to get checked out by fat girls. So why me?
Quit leaving the house with pizza stuck to your shirt HA!

Well all girls have the same attraction mechanism, fat girls are just more deprived so they will be more direct about their attraction. It means you're appealing to all girls, fat girls are just being upfront about it.

Adma

Don Juan
Reaction score
J Roc said:
maybe they think you are too ugly to get a hot girl and would be desperate enough to sleep with them
Lame response...

The truth is, fat girls always fall for guys that she feels she can never have. A fat girl is more direct about her attraction than say a beauty.

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Adma said:
Lame response...

The truth is, fat girls always fall for guys that she feels she can never have. A fat girl is more direct about her attraction than say a beauty.

Actually, most fat girls think they deserve to be with a male model. So take it as a compliment from the obese hypocrites.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Demystify said:

Fat girls check out the same guys that cute fit girls check out... BUT fat girls will often be easier to F cause demand for them is lower (due to their obesity) so they are less picky...

Fat girls are more open and forward cause often they have to do extra work to get men to F them... Cute chicks are also checking you out but they hide it so you don't know so that if you do approach them you have no clue they like you yet and they can play the games they love soo much...

So this says that women find you attractive which is good...

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell you one thing for sure, fat chicks like you.

In all seriousness, it's probably a good sign that fat chicks are checking you out. If they're real obvious in doing so, like they eye fvck you when you walk in the room or they deep throat a banana while looking directly at you, then it's likely that they're coming on strongly to you because you're a good looking dude or you have a high amount of social proof. Fat chicks and unattractive girls have to be more obvious with their attraction when they are interested in a guy who is good looking or has a lot of value. If they don't show direct and obvious signs of interest, there's no way they will get approached by a guy who they perceive of being high value.

A hot chick expects a hot guy to approach her, so she'll give IOIs that are more thinly-veiled and tougher to pick up on. She'll look at him from across the room out of the corner of her eye, she'll make EC at him then look at the ground, etc.

It's natural selection at work. The guy who is legitimately of higher value is strong enough that he doesn't need strong IOIs like the ones the fat girl gives. He is confident enough to approach without them.

Fat chicks and ugly chicks are willing to really put themselves out there pretty hard, while cute girls will be obvious with their signs of interest, but they won't be too obvious. Really hot girls sometimes won't even give signs that they're interested, and when they do they will be very slight. This is why it's best to just approach and assume interest, even if you're not getting IOIs.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Fat girls check out the same guys that cute fit girls check out... BUT fat girls will often be easier to F cause demand for them is lower (due to their obesity) so they are less picky...

Fat girls are more open and forward cause often they have to do extra work to get men to F them... Cute chicks are also checking you out but they hide it so you don't know so that if you do approach them you have no clue they like you yet and they can play the games they love soo much...

So this says that women find you attractive which is good...
I like this response because its true. However, how many times have we all come across a Fat girl who thinks she deserves a HG10 (hot guy)? The Nerve of these girls sometimes is increadible.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
I can tell you one thing for sure, fat chicks like you.

In all seriousness, it's probably a good sign that fat chicks are checking you out. If they're real obvious in doing so, like they eye fvck you when you walk in the room or they deep throat a banana while looking directly at you, then it's likely that they're coming on strongly to you because you're a good looking dude or you have a high amount of social proof. Fat chicks and unattractive girls have to be more obvious with their attraction when they are interested in a guy who is good looking or has a lot of value. If they don't show direct and obvious signs of interest, there's no way they will get approached by a guy who they perceive of being high value.

A hot chick expects a hot guy to approach her, so she'll give IOIs that are more thinly-veiled and tougher to pick up on. She'll look at him from across the room out of the corner of her eye, she'll make EC at him then look at the ground, etc.

It's natural selection at work. The guy who is legitimately of higher value is strong enough that he doesn't need strong IOIs like the ones the fat girl gives. He is confident enough to approach without them.

Fat chicks and ugly chicks are willing to really put themselves out there pretty hard, while cute girls will be obvious with their signs of interest, but they won't be too obvious. Really hot girls sometimes won't even give signs that they're interested, and when they do they will be very slight. This is why it's best to just approach and assume interest, even if you're not getting IOIs.
Mike layed it down pretty nicely with this response.

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Description of how you see fat, please. There are some full-figured women that look fine.....but watch out, once they have a kid or 2 they get so big they'll need their own zip code.

eyedea40

Don Juan
Reaction score
J Roc said:

Total lame answer dude, all women do like good looking guys including fat chicks. Maybe it’s the level self esteem you have for your self, you might be attracting the negative.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that fat women often go for skinny guys. I got checked out by some fat girls before I started lifting 5'10 132-135 lbs. As I bulked up fat women stopped checking me out as much and the slimmer and sexy girls started showing more obvious IoIs.

If you're skinny it might be the reason.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adma said:
Lame response...

The truth is this, fat girls always fall for guys that she feels she can never have. A fat girl is more direct about her attraction than say a beauty.

Something like that. It's a classic case of getting hit on by the notties when what you want is a hottie. At some point when you get your **** together you'll start getting approached by women. What you'll notice is that most of the times they're LSE/UGs. The reason for this is now you're an attractive alpha stud and they want you. Because they are LSE/UGs they have nothing to lose so they actually approach and throw themselves at you. The HBs are attracted as well, but because they have such high self esteem and options they don't bother approaching, not to mention they still have pick of the litter and tons of guys hitting on them.

Bottom line: you're doing something right and it's time to change gears and start working on the hotties. Just don't expect them to throw themselves at you like the notties.

Reaction score
COD said:
they like a certain type.......U may be putting out a vibe.......mustard yellow shirt, red peppers prints........anything approximating food could trigger their desire
hahahahaha... mustard yellow shirt... repped