If chicks riding the c@ck carosel is "real"..

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
If chicks riding the c@ck carousel is real then why are so many PUA’s and DJs who should be more experienced masters in seducing chicks failing with more of them as evidenced in countless threads on SS etc?

Are these same chicks who are riding the c@ck carosel preferring to go with so-called “betas” who don’t need game and or don't know what it is instead or does that prove that PUA’s and DJ’s aren’t and will never be the top 20% like they're trying to be?

I mean if you need to learn and use game to try and get a chick to sleep with you in the first place aren't you losing to dudes without game who these chicks are riding the c@ck carosel with already? Hmmm….

Last edited:

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reality: Your competition is not other DJs or PUAs (there's too little of them, and you'll seldom run into one) but average joes. Kind of ridiculous when you think about all the thought and over-analyzing we do .

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HumbleNinja - I think you must have some kind of mental imbalance or something.

Not too long ago it was you and you alone who instigated a campaign of very sycophantic not to mention embarrassing 'interview' threads with members of Sosuave that seemed to highlight the adoration and esteem you held them in.

now all you do is instigate campaigns against them or their theories. what is your major malfunction or have you not been diagnosed yet?

Last edited:

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's just a social circle & tons of drugs kind of issue.

That's where all the *** guzzling goes on: the drugs parties.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chamber36 said:
I think it's just a social circle & tons of drugs kind of issue.

That's where all the *** guzzling goes on: the drugs parties.
No the issue is they have access to as many c0cks as they want thanks to POF and other trashy sites. The chics set up tons of dates, meet the guys they deem to be the best and often bang them. In the process they gather 10-20 f/ckbuddies and dump them on a whim because they are easily replaced. Good luck with that fellas. I'll take my foreign woman who was not raised with access to this filth.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The c0ck carousel exists to explain how "low quality women" act during their "prime years". Where high quality women are getting married to older alphas or alphas in their 20s....low quality women are running around having as much sex as they want.

The reason behind this is to explain that most single women(not all) in their 30s are former c0ck carouselers and are now looking to marry. A beta b1tch boy thinks he found his princess when in reality she banged the whole neighborhood.

Most(again...not all) high quality women wont have 20 sexual partners by the time she marries. The c0ck carousel in the context of "well today's society and today's women all ride the carousel and internet dating makes it easy for them and they all love to have sex with hundreds of different guys"........is internet talk from failing men. Its a fallacy. Its a way for them to explain their failures on an external factor, instead of accepting blame themselves. They stunt their own growth...and are free to do so.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
The c0ck carousel exists to explain how "low quality women" act during their "prime years". Where high quality women are getting married to older alphas or alphas in their 20s....low quality women are running around having as much sex as they want.

The reason behind this is to explain that most single women(not all) in their 30s are former c0ck carouselers and are now looking to marry. A beta b1tch boy thinks he found his princess when in reality she banged the whole neighborhood.
Yeah, I just don't get why guys on here are pedestalizing slvts so much. Who cares what they do. They should be chasing after higher quality women than slvts who are hooking up with every guy at the club. Yes, they look good, but if guys learned to look past the appearance, they would be less depressed.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always thought that it would be an easy thing to be a PUA looking for one night stands. Simply identify those girls who are slvts and hit on them. Yet there are a lot of posters here who are complaining about these slvtty girls having standards that are too high to get with them. How is their "game", being "alpha", and being well above average looking helping them?

I ask this because most guys here claim to be alpha, to have a large understanding of "game" secrets that are unknown to the general public, and to be 8 or above in looks. It seems to me that anyone with all these advantages shouldn't be having any trouble. Yet many complain that they are rejected in favor of all the "AFCs" on Facebook and social media.

Oddly, guys here also claim that it is more "alpha" and mysterious (and thus more attractive) to NOT have Facebook, yet they are losing out to the chumps on Facebook. Hmm, strange things afoot.

noheroes

Don Juan
Reaction score
They're hooking up with either 1) naturals or 2) decent-looking men who manage to stay up til 2am when everyone has to go home, and can seize that opportunity. I've seen it happen over and over. I don't think most girls I know ride the "carousel" but they do have periods of monogamy punctuated by hooking up for a few weeks until they find a guy they can stomach for a couple months. If you can be at the right bar with good game and the right body language during those few weeks, you can be one of the horsies on the carousel.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Reality: Your competition is not other DJs or PUAs (there's too little of them, and you'll seldom run into one) but average joes. Kind of ridiculous when you think about all the thought and over-analyzing we do .
Avg guys really do get a lot of slack. The problem is, guys come here and think that they are avg guys and they need to be great to get laid. The truth is, they aren't avg and all they really need to do is to become avg.

An avg guy who is half ass fashion conscious and half ass in shape should not have a serious problem securing female companionship

B

BeDJ

zekko said:
I've always thought that it would be an easy thing to be a PUA looking for one night stands. Simply identify those girls who are slvts and hit on them. Yet there are a lot of posters here who are complaining about these slvtty girls having standards that are too high to get with them. How is their "game", being "alpha", and being well above average looking helping them?

I ask this because most guys here claim to be alpha, to have a large understanding of "game" secrets that are unknown to the general public, and to be 8 or above in looks. It seems to me that anyone with all these advantages shouldn't be having any trouble. Yet many complain that they are rejected in favor of all the "AFCs" on Facebook and social media.

Oddly, guys here also claim that it is more "alpha" and mysterious (and thus more attractive) to NOT have Facebook, yet they are losing out to the chumps on Facebook. Hmm, strange things afoot.
I'm Alpha
Most men are clueless to Game
Facebook is for Betas
Many women are s|uts

Aside from looks, you are spot on about me. What's your point?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Avg guys really do get a lot of slack. The problem is, guys come here and think that they are avg guys and they need to be great to get laid. The truth is, they aren't avg and all they really need to do is to become avg.

An avg guy who is half ass fashion conscious and half ass in shape should not have a serious problem securing female companionship
Haha so true..I mean I'm as guilty as most guys on here. Another thing - below average guys want to get HB 9's and then cry when they don't.

Below average man wanting a highly attractive female = recipe for disaster leading to trolling on SoSuave.

B

BeDJ

skinnyguy said:
Haha so true..I mean I'm as guilty as most guys on here. Another thing - below average guys want to get HB 9's and then cry when they don't.

Below average man wanting a highly attractive female = recipe for disaster leading to trolling on SoSuave.
Shut up.

I'm below average in looks and height. I can date HB9's.
Looks matter, but I'm not crying over it.

Live your fvcking life the way you want to. No barriers. No restrictions.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
BeDJ said:
Shut up.

I'm below average in looks and height. I can date HB9's.
Looks matter, but I'm not crying over it.

Live your fvcking life the way you want to. No barriers. No restrictions.
This thread is worthless and sounds like a bunch of phaggots crying about how looks are what they need to get laid. Sh1t im not the best looking guy out there but i make up for that in other areas.

It's not hard to nail 9s, but youll never nail a 9 with a 4's attitude. Think like a 10 and every other girl will be below you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I don't see a lot of guys here complaining about slutty girls with standards too high for those guys.

Nor do I see a lot of guys here claiming to be alpha and to have all of the secrets of game.

Can you share some names to give context to these allegations?
You say you don't see a "lot" of guys posting this, so I take it you have seen at least some of these posts. We can argue about what a "lot" is, but what is the point? Also, just to clarify, I didn't say anything about guys claiming to have ALL the secrets of the game.

The main point is I'm just paraphrasing what the OP said. Ninja may be trolling, but he does have a point. If all these girls are riding the c0ck carousel, why are guys here reporting having such a hard time getting laid, when they are privy to all this "secret" PUA information?

Backbreaker is also supporting the same point when he says that if guys here were average, they'd be getting laid. Problem is, most guys here are below average, even though they have all this PUA information.

BeDJ said:
I'm Alpha
Most men are clueless to Game
Facebook is for Betas
Many women are s|uts

Aside from looks, you are spot on about me. What's your point?
I (and the OP) was talking about guys who were having trouble getting laid, which I take it you are not. Point is, if all this "game" info is so great, why are guys still having trouble. I think there is a lot of good advice on here, but also probably half of it is BS, or is overstated, or only applies to certain situations and personalities. I've always said the best part about this forum is the self improvement aspect. And the motivational aspect.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the problem is guys swallow the red pill, but they still have issues with their own limiting beliefs. They pick and choose which parts of the red pill they're going to accept. I think, for the most part, that's okay, it's best to work into this whole thing one step at a time vs. going from one extreme to the other (just my opinion). After accepting it, there's still a lot to learn and understand.
Pook said:
“Foresight teaches gently; error teaches brutally”
(DJ Bible Study, tomorrow 4PM PST, General Discussion forum)

However, there are some main points of the red pill red pill beliefs that really should be accepted right off the bat. One of those is that physical appearance (for guys) isn't as important as you think it is. That's probably the #1 point of the red pill ideology. But some guys just can't get past it.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
It's social circle/hometown game. We resorted to dj tactics because we weren't lucky enough to have this at start.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I don't see any here guys here claiming to be alpha's yet who are also having a tough time with girls.

As I asked before, can you share so that we have some context on what you are talking about?
Well, a lot of it is simple extrapolation. There are just certain general beliefs and themes that show up repeatedly. SoSuave teaches that alpha is a mindset, and part of that is thinking you are alpha, so guys just say they are alpha. There was a poll awhile back where over 60% of the posters said they were 8 or above in looks. Then you combine this with the near universal complaints that western women don't respect men, flake on them, don't accept their advances, etc. Put all that stuff together and you have my conclusion. Is it really that incorrect?

Danger said:
If you looked deeply at the members here, you would probably find that about 15% are damn good with girls, maybe even 20%. Probably about 60% are learning and applying to varying degrees. And 20-25% are probably just never going to get it no matter what they do. The numbers above are arguable, but the represent a typical classroom regardless of subject.
That sounds about right to me. It seems like the average poster who comes here are perhaps a little behind other men in their peer group when they come here. So as you say, it is going to take them some time to assimilate "game". Although I think it is less about game tactics and more about getting socially calibrated correctly, making the most of your appearance and attitude, and getting out of your comfort zone and doing what needs to be done.

Peaks&Valleys said:
However, there are some main points of the red pill red pill beliefs that really should be accepted right off the bat. One of those is that physical appearance (for guys) isn't as important as you think it is.
I think you can debate all day how important looks are for men. But I firmly believe that no matter how else you slice it, looks for men will never be as important an attraction factor as they are for women. It's simply not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.