Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If an HB 9 is 7 months preggers, is she a HB 3?

Reaction score
Really odd sitch going on at work. I've been dreaming about letting loose on this HB 9 for MONTHS! Well, some douche with a motorcycle knocked her up but cheated on her recently. Judging by some texts it looks like she's totally DTF. But she's a couple months from popping.

What's the standard DJ protocol here? Can I bang it and still have bragging rights for a HB 9? Or is her score reduced?

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cot damnn brraahhh that title made me LOL'ed.

i'd say smash it before she pop's bro.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive a similar situation, but I opted to not bang and am turning to a pivot.

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte2 said:
Really odd sitch going on at work. I've been dreaming about letting loose on this HB 9 for MONTHS! Well, some douche with a motorcycle knocked her up but cheated on her recently. Judging by some texts it looks like she's totally DTF. But she's a couple months from popping.

What's the standard DJ protocol here? Can I bang it and still have bragging rights for a HB 9? Or is her score reduced?
Why does it matter what the people on this board think? If YOU want to bang it out, then so do it, if your heart and penis desire. Smh.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you do it before she "pops", at least you know you can't get her pregnant.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elevated horniness is common in late pregnancy. Damn, bro, I couldn't do that for money lol.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at in this way. When's the next time youll get a chance to bust inside an hb9 worry free?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte2 said:

No, she's a HB 2...9-7, it's simple math.

And when she's 9 months pregnant, she's a HB 0

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah dude, really, what's the point of banging her? So you can brag about banging a pregnant HB9? Seriously? Most guys aren't knee deep in HB9 pu$$y so any chance to bang one isn't passed up.....but a pregnant one?

True, some chicks can hold together pretty well through a pregnancy. Others just use it as an excuse to eat as much as they want.

But, you have to think about the baggage you're going to be dealing with....

With pregnant chicks, emotions and hormones can be all over the place....more than normal. When she starts nesting she could be looking for a guy to fill that roll....and that may be the reason she wants to bang you. I see trouble all around, including biker dude showing up one day on her doorstep while your doling out a foot massage for her tired feet.

Slippery slope...

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Yeah dude, really, what's the point of banging her? So you can brag about banging a pregnant HB9? Seriously? Most guys aren't knee deep in HB9 pu$$y so any chance to bang one isn't passed up.....but a pregnant one?

True, some chicks can hold together pretty well through a pregnancy. Others just use it as an excuse to eat as much as they want.

But, you have to think about the baggage you're going to be dealing with....

With pregnant chicks, emotions and hormones can be all over the place....more than normal. When she starts nesting she could be looking for a guy to fill that roll....and that may be the reason she wants to bang you. I see trouble all around, including biker dude showing up one day on her doorstep while your doling out a foot massage for her tired feet.

Slippery slope...
Rule #137

Never respond to troll questions with serious answers.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Rule #137

Never respond to troll questions with serious answers.
Exactly. Glad someone realizes this is just a filthy troll trying to assume my older username. I think I remember you from when I used to post here, man.

Reaction score
Following up to this thread to close the loop. I tried to hit it. Got curbed instead. Sucks, bruh.

B

BeDJ

Are you frustrated with your sex life?
Do you try and try to get laid, but can't?
Do you often feel the need to express how you feel?

WELCOME TO SOSUAVE! YOU STUPID OPINIONS MATTER HERE!
Don't worry if you make fake stories and expect an ego boost. Don't worry about your miserable sex life. Don't worry if tons of dudes are PM'ing you d!ck pics. It's all part of being a Don Juan!

You must endure desperation, frustration and faggotry to become the man you want to be. Don't let all these other successful guys bring you down, give you bruh advice or advice in general! They won't help because you life is an absolutely dismal! Don't waste you time reading the DJ Bible.

1) Simply Approach a Woman you find Attractive
2) Hold your Breath for 10 minutes
3) Repeat step 2

If you are still reading this, you are a beta faggot and should refer back to step 2!

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is f*cking disgusting. Any visibly pregnant woman is an "HB0" in my book. Do you really want your d*ck a couple of inches away from some fetus? I mean I realize it's a troll but damn that grosses me out.