Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a woman is too "easy" are we implying she didn't charge enough?

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do guys scoff at prostitution (payment for sex) and women who won't put out by the third date but then when dealing with a woman actually offers herself without the dating quid pro quo....we bash her for being a slvt, too easy, must have done this with a bunch of other guys.

If she puts out too quick, she's a STD infested slvt. If she makes you wait more than a month, she's a ****teasing prude. If she charges you $1000 to f*ck her she's a wh0re. If she demands you pay for dinner, she's a high maintenance gold-digger.

I honestly think its ridiculous how society passes judgement on women's sexual behavior, basically implying that sex should not be "given" without proper "payment" (in the form of dates, gift, time spent courting, relationships, marriage) but then calls handing over straight cash for sex "immoral" and "wh0rish"

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she puts out too easy, it removes some of the drive to be with her, the challenge is gone. TO me, it's not about her being a slut, it's just a biological / subconscious thing...it takes away the mystery and the challenge and makes the whole thing meaningless when it's over. It's human nature to value what is not given to you freely moreso then what is. Same idea for if you bought a $50 ho or a $500 ho, which one would you think was the better ho? Probably the one you had to invest more in.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It's the way of the world. Women are selling it, men are buying it. It's the positive and negative terminals on a battery. It's the tides versus a stagnant pond.

For those who say they don't pay for sex, please: describe your ideal scenario to meet a woman and fall in love. Also note how much you make per hour and how many hours you spend courting her.

Face it - there is a reason why $500 for an average guy, $300 for a hot guy) is the going rate for sex with a hot woman. It's impossible to meet a woman, date her, buy her dinner, and reliably score for any less, if time is money. The catch is, if they don't enjoy it, you lose your power. If they do enjoy it, you gain power. Money has nothing to do with it.

As yuppaz says, you don't want to lowball your girl either. Otherwise you are putting her in the category of the discount girls who are skanky.

"Despise the Free lunch" (Rules of Power).

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yuppaz and Bigneil: I understand your rationale and I don't necessarily disagree you two, but at the same time, isn't what this site teaches is to not put women on this pedestal where we have to "work" to get them. That they are human beings, like us, with sexual desires.

Maybe some women enjoy having no-strings-attached sex or with multiple partners....maybe she met a guy she had a really intense physical chemistry for and didn't want to wait. Why does it necessarily devalue her as a person so long as she goes about it in a safe way?

I truly believe the difference between a "quality woman" and a "slut" is the former just did a better job of hiding it. Women of course know that the "slut" label is like a scarlet letter so any illicit encounters they will take to the grave with them.

It all boils down to one thing.....men don't want something that's so easily attainable by other men....part of our competitive drive and ego. We want our gain (sex with a hot woman) to come at a loss for others (i.e. the other 10 guys chasing her not getting it) Sex is not a mutually enjoyable experience, rather it is commodity that, as bigneil mentioned, women sell and men buy. Women, of course, are all too happy to play along since they can play the "pick and choose" game and try and extract as much of man's attention and resources before granting access.

When I see a woman playing games and stonewalling, on some level she is saying "if you want this, you're gonna have to work for it" Spend on her more, game her more, impress her more etc...

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Women control the sexual market, as well as who to choose.

Women band together to raise the price of pu$$y. And guys keep on trying and buying, so the price keeps going up, and now love, company, and companionship are getting overpriced.

10% of the guys are doing 90% of the f**king. If you aren't in that top 10%, it's gonna take some convincing with your game.

Guys lie to women a lot now because while the truth may help you sleep better at night, it won't get you to sleep with someone if you're average. When women ask me what do I do, I respond with a high paying job. I make it seem like I'm a low-key millionaire. And it's been getting me better results.

Women know their bodies are a hot commodity, so they make them look as best as they can and sell to the highest bidder. Even when a woman get's old and ugly, they know that there are guys with the mentality that pu$$y has no face, so even these women think highly of themselves.

All women have a burning desire to be with a very wealthy, very handsome guy. Very few of these guys exist, so women complain that all the good ones are taken, whine about the men who want them, and just dream of the day that happens.

Looks decide how quickly and cheaply you get laid. Having money attracts women, and women will use their bodies to try and get it and STILL might not put out. If you try to make a move, they'll call sexual harassment/ date rape to try for a lawsuit and get even more money.

I've already got a fear of getting married. I know that when I become a millionaire, I'm gonna be screening very very hard and harsh.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Women control the sexual market, as well as who to choose.

Women band together to raise the price of pu$$y. And guys keep on trying and buying, so the price keeps going up, and now love, company, and companionship are getting overpriced.
Nismo....I think that men are just as guilty as women in perpetuating the "pay to play" dynamic. A man would rather spend the inflated cost of a spoiled princess's company than to be with a cool girl who just so happens to be a slvt.
Just so he can satiate his ego of "winning her over." The thrill of the conquest.

I couldn't care less honestly. But I can see why women make it so hard for guys. Because despite claims to the contrary, most men secretly want it to be difficult.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think there is a medium. let me relate it to madden, for those that play.

when i play on pro or all pro. it's embarassing. the game usually ends up like 75-10 or some other crooked numbers. conversely, when i used to play all madden, every pass was a drop or an interception, and every run was a loss of yards or a one yard gain.

a few years ago, they developed custom sliders, to cater to your personal skill level. now my games are much closer. usually i win or lose by 3-7 points and i have to grind it out. but it's rewarding

i dont want an easy girl because i do like a challenge. but pu$$y has to be promised at the end of that challenge. i dont want to chase an attention whoring **** teaser. i dont mind waiting a few weeks or so to bang but we DO have to bang

i have no respect for girls that put out too easily, or girls that lead men on. there is a happy medium where your hardwork of improving your value and gaming a girl pays off. and it's a rewarding feeling.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ss- for sure, women love sex just as much as guys do. I'm not coming from a place of judging the girl and if I'm only after sex then I could care less if she was f*ckin other guys. I'm talking about girls that you would give a legitimate shot for a longer term deal. The anticipation building up over time with someone you haven't f*cked yet (sexual tension) while building a connection with them just keeps ME motivated to want to continue seeing her. It does the same for her...the connection makes her want to come back as well. It gives you a chance to get to know her better as a person, and when you do have sex with her she doesn't feel bad about it afterwards (they are nearly all really concerned with buyers remorse).

For flings, if for whatever reason I wouldn't want a long term thing but we are both really horny early on there isn't much build up it's just grab a drink, start making out and come back to mine then put it in her mouth.

You don't have to spend a lot of money, you just need to slowly build that sexual tension, and ideally the longer term girls will invest back because you make yhem feel so great, sexy and turned on with /for you.