Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a man is born gay, can a man be born a pedophile?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just crossed my mind.

I've got two friends, a couple, who are gay. You talk to them, and they are great people, great guys. I haven't talked about their . . situation, because it really hasn't come up. They are normal.

I've known, heard and read, about gays that are BORN that way, and gays that are.. made in life due to several reasons.

So, what if one of those guys you see in the news, that abused a poor kid, infant, sexually... well, that guy/woman must live a hell. I mean, god bless their souls and lighten their way, because if they are good people, they will never know what it is to have a GREAT orgasm with your partner. They will never have a way to some day, satisfy their sexual urges.

And if they DO advance on their sexual urges, they are born in a environment, a universe where what they like is forbidden, and they will be damned.

Although, they know they are in a reality where to advance on those sexual urges is wrong. They are grown ups, and must not hurt a kids life that hasn't been tainted as his/her has.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont believe that anyone is born as anything...

a humans life is like an empty page , the actions we make the experiances we experiance define us....
The surroundings and people around mold us to be a certain way....

saying that we are born a certain way is just an easy excuse...

soon criminals will be going hey i was born to be a criminal.....

im not saying that being gay is evil or bad , hey its cool by me , but being gay is a choice u make , if ur attracted to males then its cuz of an experiance u had from before probably....

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Morphiex
I believe science disagrees with you. Don't have any links to any of these studies though, but I'm sure you've heard of them.

Criminals can say they were born aggressive and all. They can allways join the army, teach self defence classes etc. Kick ass in a way society allows. They have no excuse.

And neither do pedo's, don't get me wrong. I'm just saying, they must live through hell everyday.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
I believe in reincarnation and this may sound crazy but I think if you were a female in your before life its going to be harder to get used to being a guy in your present life thats why some gay guys change genders and turn transexual.I think if I die and become a girl I will become a lesbian.that would explain why some people are gay and why some are agressive.

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
Aren't you the same poster who adamantly defends Michael Jackson at every turn?

Should I be surprised that you are now sympathizing with pedophiles everywhere, or should I just put 2 and 2 together and realize that you are probably a NAMBLA lover yourself?

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weren't people peds in the past? I mean we had Romans and Greeks sleeping with little kids, and medieval nobles marrying 10-year-old girls.

"Legal age" is relative to the society we're in.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Off-the-wall sexual behaviours seems to stem from childhood trauma of some sort. I don't think anyone is "born" anything, but has different levels of "potential" that arise through the years due to experiences.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

a humans life is like an empty page , the actions we make the experiances we experiance define us....

While this is true about some things, it's not true for everything. Genetics help define your appearance, your blood type, IQ, body type (I don't mean how fat you are - more like height and proportions), and disease vulnerabilities. I don't think it's a stretch to speculate that sexual orientation could also be influenced strongly by genes.

This really has nothing to do with the topic...

im not saying that being gay is evil or bad , hey its cool by me , but being gay is a choice u make , if ur attracted to males then its cuz of an experiance u had from before probably....
My opinion is that it can come from genetics or sexual abuse as a child. Either way, no one in their right mind would CHOOSE to be gay in today's society.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mroriginal
I believe in reincarnation and this may sound crazy but I think if you were a female in your before life its going to be harder to get used to being a guy in your present life thats why some gay guys change genders and turn transexual.I think if I die and become a girl I will become a lesbian.that would explain why some people are gay and why some are agressive.
I can see what youre trying to say, but i dont think thats entirely true. You have no recoglection of your past life. Whether or not you were male or female wouldnt dictate your sexuality in your next life. Biology and the way you were raised has an effect on agressiveness and sexuality. I believe in mandala and karma as well, but what you said may be stretching it just a little bit.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason why studying sexual activity and behaviour is so fascinating is that it seems like all of life's experiences, traumas, etc. go into shaping it. It emerges as a primitive form of the human psychi.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NINJA PIMP
Aren't you the same poster who adamantly defends Michael Jackson at every turn?

Should I be surprised that you are now sympathizing with pedophiles everywhere, or should I just put 2 and 2 together and realize that you are probably a NAMBLA lover yourself?
Is your intent to insult me?

This is a veeeery touchy subject, and must be dealt with in a objective manner. As an adult I have never had any sexual encounter with a infant. What I mean by this is that when I was a kid I put my friend Lisa's butt on top of my face because it smelled nice, I wasn't an adult then.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

what makes you more intelligent than a squirrel? answer: you were born that way.
why is that? your brain chemistry is different than the squirrels.
what are emotions caused by? brain chemistry.
why did john come out retarted and brian come out smart? different brain chemistry.
did john and brian's environments matter and did they have personal choices in being retarted or smart? no
so now that brain chemistry differentiation has been established, do different people experience different emotions regardless of choice? yes
what is a lot of sexual urge caused by? emotion
so can different people have different sexual urges not by choice? yes

there i broke it down for an idiot

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

what do hard feelings cause other than more trouble? so the purpose of the prison system shouldnt be to punish but rather to correct the people in it so that they can be law abiding citizens when they get out. punishing is a poor way to do that. it breeds fear and disobdience into the people there. instead, we should remodel the prison system with things like negative reinforcement that actually can transform them into law abiding citizens. different methods will work for different people and suprise, surprise: spending 10 years in a confined area with cruel wardens and 10 inch long **** stuck up your ass isn't likely to transform you into a normal person again.
given that the purpose of prison should be to transform people into law abiding citizens, the excuse that "oh i was born this way" wouldn't matter. we'd alter their brain chemistry in the prison.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dirtyvibe
what makes you more intelligent than a squirrel? answer: you were born that way.
why is that? your brain chemistry is different than the squirrels.
what are emotions caused by? brain chemistry.
why did john come out retarted and brian come out smart? different brain chemistry.
did john and brian's environments matter and did they have personal choices in being retarted or smart? no
so now that brain chemistry differentiation has been established, do different people experience different emotions regardless of choice? yes
what is a lot of sexual urge caused by? emotion
so can different people have different sexual urges not by choice? yes

there i broke it down for an idiot
OKi you dumbass 17 year old pubeless little fu\ckface , ofcourse dissabilities like brain defections or body defections will hold someone back , im not saying a midget can become the champion in the world loognest jump contest , but hey its my fault for thinking that people had the common knowledge to understand that.....

Im talking about emotions career choises attraction , these things arent preinstalled into our brains , they are chocies we make things we learn.....

like for example emotions:

emotions are caused by the brain releasing a special enzyme , like for anger depression happiness love.... everyone of these have enzymes that are linked into these different emotions, now by thinking a single thought for a really small time like a nanosec our brain rlses an amount of enzyme that links up with that emotion.... like depression for example , now i f a person is consistently depressed his brain will alter in a way that will make it easier for him to get depressed , cuz he is getting too much of these enzymes, his brain makes it alot easier for him to recieve alot more of these enzymes , aka makeing him depressed more and more.... now he can get out of this horrible cycle but it takes time and a different way to think....

The thing is the way we think the reasons we get depressed arent cuz that we were born that way , its cuz of the actions that happen in our lifes.... they make up your personality, they make up your way of thinking.... they make up your ambitions and desires.....

Im not saying that it is impossible that the way our brain is set up that attraction to someone could not be predefined , but the thing is the actions, the experiances , the choises we have in our life changes the brain in certain ways , that defiens our attraction.....
for example:
like im attracted to how beutiful a womans ass is , i remember i didnt really find the female ass that uniqe before but at some point in my life i had an experiance wich made me like asses more.... the same thing with breasts , i looved big boobs before, all i could think about , but now i like them normal size aswell , c or b cups.... i dont remember why but something made me change my attraction to it......

so if i can change my attraction it means that my attraction cannot be predefined from birth.... it is an psychological effect from the experiances we have .....

now if u still are putting two and two together and getting 5 then ur really a dumb sh\it and should get your iq checked out and see if u can get some afterschool special treatment for guys with below average iq.....

cinephile

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nature or Nuture

Are we the result of our upbringing or our genes? It is hard to say. This is a question that has trapped both science and philosophy for centuries without any adequate answer. The best that I can tell you is that we are both in that out genetic make up will point us in certain directions, but our upbringing may take us somewhere else.

What I do know for certain is that nobody should use either arguement to rationalise unacceptable behavior.

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

but being gay is a choice u make , if ur attracted to males then its cuz of an experiance u had from before probably....
how does that make it a choice?

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo
I believe science disagrees with you. Don't have any links to any of these studies though, but I'm sure you've heard of them.
Screw science. Science has been proven wrong time after time. A science teacher once told me that Science has more flaws than it has proof, intelligence and right's.

Everything you know about Science is wrong.

"Weren't people peds in the past? I mean we had Romans and Greeks sleeping with little kids, and medieval nobles marrying 10-year-old girls.

'Legal age' is relative to the society we're in."

That still happens in some countries. It doesn't make it right.

"Off-the-wall sexual behaviours seems to stem from childhood trauma of some sort. I don't think anyone is "born" anything, but has different levels of 'potential' that arise through the years due to experiences."

Actually, I think that a pedophile is attracted to little kids because they're still pure. The majority of pedophiles are men. Men are attracted to innocense.

"My opinion is that it can come from genetics or sexual abuse as a child. Either way, no one in their right mind would CHOOSE to be gay in today's society."

In the age of rebelling against not only your parents but society as a whole (why do you think dressing punk is so cool)? It's actually becoming cool to be gay. To join the fight to legalize gay marriage... Being a part of something that will one day be in history books. Like the women who fought for nothing more than having a right to vote. To be everything your mother and father didn't want. To be everything the opposite sex WANTS. Just look at women. Almost too many women are ATLEAST openly bisexual. Then you have the lesbians/gays seduction technique. "Women know what women want" or "Men know what men want". Sounds kind of tempting to have the ultimate orgasm because supposedly someone knows exactly what you want because they are the same sex as you.

And by the way, everything you know about psychology is probably wrong too.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gays aren't born gay, they become that way. It's like being cool: there's no cool gene, there's no gay gene. Some people just choose to express their sexuality in another way, for reasons that probably have a lot to do with environment.