Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"If a guy doesn't pay for you, you're not being treated like you're special. . . ."

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitman10000 said:

I didn't get past the first two lines... "he was this and he was that". Yep, written by a woman. What? This article is in MSN's "money" section? Pssfff.

Upon moving my mouse to the "close" button, my eyes caught "Me - the feminist..."

Yep, definitely don't care what some feminist b¡tch has to say about, well, anything.

Horray for the sucker that took her off the market and spared the rest of us men the time of hitting on her, dating her, then realizing she was a retard and a waste of our time.

Man, it's sh¡t like this that makes me love the fact that there are SooooOOOoo many AFC's out there.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
"Special" treatment is earned.

That being said, that's why the first date should always be an inexpensive one. So you CAN pay and it's not like you're going out of your way. :)

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen, brother Vulpine! I concur. They (feminists) have literally launched an assault and the casualties of war is AFC men out there emptying their wallets left and right. I need VU to put it so eloquently in Army words! The victory was so complete its like the start of the movie "Red Dawn" where there's only a rag-tag band of surviving, free, and non-caged "Wolverine" DJs.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
I didn't get past the first two lines... ...
I took an eyeball snapshot of the first page and straight away "Me--feminist" jumped out at me like a rabid squirrel on crack and I could feel my synapse begin to fuse together. I wasn't going to continue reading that. However, it may be interesting if a few of us post replies to the article to stir things up. :p

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, anyone notice from her current picture that it looks like her husband continued to feed her pretty damn well? :p

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These type of articles are irritating, it's best not to read them. I wonder how many good men failed this test, and didn't get a 2nd date.

I find this annoying because if I ask a woman out, then I'm paying for the date because I invited her. I don't think of it as a reward, or being generous. I just don't think about, it's just money, not a big deal. I want to get to know her. That's what is important to me.

If this is the only reason I got a second date, and I found out about it, I'd be pissed!! She'd get nexted soooo fast her skirt would fly up.

All this article says is that all men are the same, with the exeption of payers and non-payers on the first date.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was brought up in the midwest, in the 60's/70's. Growing up, I understood that guys always paid. Girls paid when it was his birthday or special event. Any man that "went Dutch" or asked a woman to pay was considered "ungentlemanly", cheap and a horrible date. This is how I was raised.

Now my views are different. I like the first date to be a very cheap one, preferably coffee, and we go dutch. This way I can decide if I even want to spend two hours over dinner with this guy. I'm also suspicious about men who insist on 4 star restuarants on the second or third date. Like they think, "HOT DAMN! Third date! Take her somewhere nice and I'll get laid!"

Dating is about spending TIME not money.

If the girl likes your company, she'll be happy with peanut-butter and jelly sandwiches in the park. If she's a gold digger/ dinner hor, then she'll want the lobster dinner and the $80 wine, and will make you feel like crap if you don't give it to her.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's that word for someone giving sex for money ... know I've heard it before ... I think it begins with a "p" ...

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"If a girl doesn't suck you off, you're not being treated like you're special,..."

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got to give her some brownie points for admitting that she and her feminist sisters are hypocrites. Apparently Feminist dogma preaches financial independence ('except ' when it comes to paying your way on a date.) Then ,when it is financially and emotionally convenient to them , these mindless bimbos revert right back to the 'old dating game'. So pure feminisim and its practice are excluded from the dating ritual. Now, ain't that just like a woman.

Did anyone read another of my recent posts in which I claimed that women are creatures of expedience and convenience.

The prosecution rests it's case.

Last edited:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't remember the last time I was on a "date" as most people would define it. Ten years ago, maybe?

Whoever said that dating sets the WRONG tone is a very intelligent person.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
"If a girl doesn't suck you off, you're not being treated like you're special,..."
:up:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
...Dating is about spending TIME not money.
Hallelujah sister!!!! :rockon:
WaterTiger said:
If the girl likes your company, she'll be happy with peanut-butter and jelly sandwiches in the park. If she's a gold digger/ dinner hor, then she'll want the lobster dinner and the $80 wine, and will make you feel like crap if you don't give it to her.
Preach it!!!! :rockon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHkHrdgDjNY