Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a girl mentions her boyfriend, does that mean she wants you to back off?

benogan

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a **** test man. When a girl would tell me she has a boyfriend a lot of times I'd say. "woah... wait did you think I was hitting on you? haha" and they'd think of **** this guy isn't interested me like that.... then they wonder why. It's just her way of gaurding herself against betas that will back off when she says that. Another great line is from Sasha daygame. He would say is he a proper/real boyfriend? and then would say "whats his name?" if they paused hed say "ohhh wow he's not even real you paused"

otherwise he'd say "oh well what if I was 100% better in bed"

the only thing you can do in that case is keep going, act unaffected. Thats how girls get most BETAs to back off.

You are better than her boyfriend. You are an alpha male. You are the highest value male she can be with. Stopping would be a disservice to her.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i remember meeting a girl who always referred to her boyfriend as 'my boyfriend' and never by name.

the moment she started referring to him by name instead of 'my boyfriend' was when i knew she was open to offers.

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
i remember meeting a girl who always referred to her boyfriend as 'my boyfriend' and never by name.

the moment she started referring to him by name instead of 'my boyfriend' was when i knew she was open to offers.
Really? I was thinking if that happened, it'd be more of a sign you're in the friend zone, since she's more comfortable saying his name around you.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teddy said:
Really? I was thinking if that happened, it'd be more of a sign you're in the friend zone, since she's more comfortable saying his name around you.
Well, put it this way - he wasn't her boyfriend for much longer after.