If A Girl Lets You Go Condomless

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last girl I dated said "stop asking me a million times if I'm clean", "I've been tested, don't worry I'm clean, just pull out". Ended up giving me HPV and pregnant twice. The kicker, I later found out she did in fact know she had HPV and got pregnant on purpose both times. She never got pregnant when I made her take the plan b pill in front me, but got pregnant when she "apparently" took it took on her lunch break.

While I have to live with this HPV crap forever, I'm thankful that I aborted twice. The thought of having a child with that sloot would have been a death sentence. Never trust any girls word, wrap it up! Women who go raw tend to be low value and also impulsive risk takers.
HPV? That’s gross

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no thanks.
No condom, no sex.

I remember meeting a chick at the bar, got super drunk and we ended up at the beach. We started having s3x with a condom, 10 minutes later she told me told me to take it off and give it to her without it. The adventure ended there and she started crying because I didn't want to give it to her raw.

LMAO
Crazy last year in January I met a chick off Okcupid a latina chick andshe was trying to get me drunk

She got upset when i put a condom on during sex.....I wasn't gonna go raw needless to say it didn't end well

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrap up the cawk. Trust no one, fvck that.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I'm not going to advocate going raw dawg all the time, STDs are way overstated and pulling out is 99% effective.
Sounds like a bad case of low functioning autism. Cute sentiment from a giybwho has never seen a vagina before lol

Anybody with the least amount of common sense isn't allowing women near their resources for the next 18+ years.

Given this prevalency of guys here pulling cratered SMV (if at all lol), when her best days are over,and when the probability of accidentally on purpose pregnancy has spiked, its far from intelligent.

Sacrificing one's future for the present. Enjoy bulking season female and extracted resources.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

According to studies: Semen/sperm has healthy effects on Female.. It act has a High..

Sperm for female is
1) a natural anti-depressant,
2) it improve sleeps
3) gives you anti-oxydant, vitamins C, anything that beneficial to the body and increase your "feel good"
4) lower blood pressure and stress
Etc.
that is actually a good excuse to shot on her mouth or face body, not inside, and you can still fu!< her with condom remove then shoot plast her all you want, still trusting a woman with your health is foolish to say the least

Scuba Steve

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curuous as to WHY anyone would go without a condom unless with your wife or LTR girlfriend???

DonGizzy

Reaction score
Honestly unless I have condoms and put them on myself within the last few years no girl has even suggested it or even inquired... I think this seems to be a new trend. My advice wrap up, you never really know.

guitaronfire411

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It only happened that one time. Every other time she has insisted on a condom since although we have talked about marriage, being husband/wife and baby names so far.

Her parents are now interfering with the relationship though. Will post about that in the other thread.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe if she's "hot" and "high value" enough shell be clean, right?

Like male celebrities would have a lower rate of infection than a normal guy?

EroticWriter

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time I would wear a rubber is when it's an@l sex, but the women I've had arent adventurous enough for it. Thinking about it, It would be nasty as the smell of her poop lingers in my nostrils as I bang her behind.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you have some reliable way of verifying that she has a low # and isn't the type to get raw dogged by random strangers she barely knows that's fine

if you don't then always wear a condom until you do

if you're not sure, always wear a condom until you're sure

think of it like doing something illegal, you wouldn't smoke weed in front of a police station, shoot fireworks with a cop car a block away on patrol, go on the roof if the superintendent is up there, etc. so always wear a condom unless you can be reasonably sure she's clean (for example, when you were still in high school you could be pretty sure that a 17 year old doesn't have syphilis lmao)

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never been with a woman who asked me to use a condom, nor have any of my friends, we are savages in chicago :cool:

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curuous as to WHY anyone would go without a condom unless with your wife or LTR girlfriend???
Because it feels better. I don't even enjoy sex with a condom on. Difficult time keeping it up with a condom on.

I will use one most times due to the risk, but I will take a calculated risk and go without on a girl I have a "good feeling" about, or of course a LTR. It's rare I get a good feeling about a girl enough to go without a condom though. Probably done that with just 3 girls in the last two years.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO it's reckless behaviour and it's a big red flag. I can't say jack shït tho because I'm guilty of playing pull out roulette myself. I don't think it's worth the anxiety to be honest. You should talk her into getting on birth control, I've done it plenty of times.

Woman are submissive and she should follow your lead and get on it. If she doesn't, DROP HER. Red flag she's not on it to begin with AND another flag that her ex got prego!

"too much would make it less special"

You've lost some frame as well with her comment. Anytime I've heard this, in my mind that means our libidos don't match up. Out of all my "best" RL's they NEVER made a comment like this or tried controlling sex frequency.

A lot of red flags man, good luck.
"too much would make it less special"...No., just..no.
My ex wife used that bullsh!t on me for a long time. I will never put up with that sh!t again, you shouldn't either. Remember your frame and value.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"too much would make it less special"...No., just..no.
My ex wife used that bullsh!t on me for a long time. I will never put up with that sh!t again, you shouldn't either. Remember your frame and value.
too much make it less special, its true, sex is nothing special.