Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a girl is acting not normal is ok to ask her what her deal is?

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
When a girl starts acting strangely out of the blue is it ok to ask her what is going on or just leave it alone?

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT HER NOW!!!
CUT OUT ALL CONTACTS
SPIN MORE PLATES
i cant think of anything else

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dole said:
NEXT HER NOW!!!
CUT OUT ALL CONTACTS
SPIN MORE PLATES
i cant think of anything else
You forgot

TAP THAT ASS
NEG NEG NEG
DO THE CUBE
DO THE MAKE OUT OPENER

jigga23, we need a bit more information. Who is this girl to you? How is she acting weird. Tell us what ever you think is relevant.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
too many details to get into but overall i just wanna know if a girl will get mad or something if you ask them whats up.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jigga23 said:
too many details to get into but overall i just wanna know if a girl will get mad or something if you ask them whats up.
I think you have bigger things to worry about...

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with asking her what is up. If things still continue (by her acting weird.) Think about breaking it off.

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
jigga23 said:
When a girl starts acting strangely out of the blue is it ok to ask her what is going on or just leave it alone?
If you want her as friend, sure. The minute she realises that her ways affect your emotions she'll most likely take you for granted. Ocupy your time in something that's more important.

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol drkt
atleast someone finds it amusing :)

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Listen I garner a certian amount of respect around here and I can't have you f*cking with my universe. You either straigten up or I'm gonna have to close up shop here got it?"

Drop that one on her. At least you'll feel some what cool before she slaps you and calls you a jerk.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to add something. We have no idea why she is upset. Some of you want to jump to the conclusion it's something horrible. Your not gonna know why she is "upset" until you ask her! Like, I said above... If she keeps acting weird after you have a talk with her then, something is up. Or she straight out tells you something you don;t wanna hear. Then, you know what to do. Other than that, its about communication.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...i can't believe some one the stuff i'm reading... i understand the sarcasm... but some are actually being serious.

just say: "hey... how are you doing? you look upset."

i can't imagine a female that's remotely interested in me thinking: "oh no you didn't! you are going STRAIGHT into the friendzone, mister!"

they'd probably actually thank you for showing interest in them. then they'll tell you what's up.

then say: and... so, how does that make you FEEL <with a serious look>? ...but, make it quick i got another appointment in <look at fake watch on wrist> 2.5 minutes."