Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a girl doesn't show interest right away...

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT HER!

All girls I end up hooking up with that fall head over heels for me show interest right away and we get physical soon. The idea of slow playing or courting is ridiculous. I used to think like this but my experience as shown otherwise.

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree...I have had little (no) success if there is no show of interest early on. It is a waste of time to pursue if you don't feel after the first meeting. Every time I have gone out on a second date knowingly that there was no feeling of chemistry the first time...it has been a waste of time and money.
Abe

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, I used to fall into the trap of a girl stringing me along or showing slight interest then nothing and I'd feel I just had to be funnier/try harder/impress her. No good.

The easiest and most fulfilling hook ups are with the girls that instantly click, you feel it too.

DMSR76

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very true, OP. There are many who believe there's a such thing as moving too fast.... Total BS in my opinion. My best relationships were the ones that got physical quickly. That does necessarily mean a man should f-close every first date, but it does mean that there should be physicality of some sort early during the interaction.