if a girk knows you like her

lamobatsman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl knows you really like her. In her head she only likes you as a friend. Is it wrong of her to talk to you every day and accept gifts and accept your favours. Is it wrong for her to say things like she misses you?

surely if shes not interested in anything more than friends and your actions clearly show you like her a lot why would she encourage this behaviour or keep leading me on? Im confused. I dont buy special gifts for my friends especially a girl iv onlyjust met unless i really like her

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl knows you really like her. In her head she only likes you as a friend. Is it wrong of her to talk to you every day and accept gifts and accept your favours. Is it wrong for her to say things like she misses you?

The only "wrong doing" in this...is the guy putting up with this dynamic when he doesnt want it. Women are emotional and hypergamous. If your considered "only a friend", you dont supply her with gift and favors....you walk if you want more.

surely if shes not interested in anything more than friends and your actions clearly show you like her a lot why would she encourage this behaviour or keep leading me on?

Girl having a guy give her attention without sex = guy getting sex from a girl without attention(fvck buddy).

Why would she sleep with you when you already give her everything she wants without the sex?

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The gifts and favors make it seem like you're buying or BEGGING for her approval. All that does is drag your VALUE down in her subconscious. It makes you become LOW VALUE. If she really valued you, she'd be doing that cr@p for YOU instead.
Try this: make her reciprocate the attention you've been giving her. I guarantee, she won't do it. That tells you what kind of "friends" you are.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what's a girk?

Anyway, at some point during hot chick's lives they realize they are hot and have some control over men. Most women use this control to their advantage. "absolute power corrupts abosultely"....something along those lines. Guys do sh1t for them and it becomes second nature. Nothing new. Kind of like having a rich friend/sibling/parent that you're used to always picks up the tab. You don't think you're taking advantage of them. Just the way it is. These chicks feel their company and little attention is payback enough for these guy's time, gifts, and services.

Reaction score
HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD. END OF THREAD.
Women will ****tease if you let them. Especially the attention *****s who gravitate toward simps. Increase your confidence bro and stop letting attention hungry chicks play with your emotions. Great post, Exception.

TheException said:

The only "wrong doing" in this...is the guy putting up with this dynamic when he doesnt want it. Women are emotional and hypergamous. If your considered "only a friend", you dont supply her with gift and favors....you walk if you want more.

surely if shes not interested in anything more than friends and your actions clearly show you like her a lot why would she encourage this behaviour or keep leading me on?

Girl having a guy give her attention without sex = guy getting sex from a girl without attention(fvck buddy).

Why would she sleep with you when you already give her everything she wants without the sex?

lamobatsman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanx for your replies. Some really good stuff here. And all makes sense. But i honestly cudnt tell until we met up that she only saw me as a friend. We flirted and talked every day and i was very upfront and said i reli like u and have feelings for you. She said she felt the same. But then 6 months later she told me i was silly and she meant it as i have feelings for you as a friend

Reaction score
lamobatsman said:
Thanx for your replies. Some really good stuff here. And all makes sense. But i honestly cudnt tell until we met up that she only saw me as a friend. We flirted and talked every day and i was very upfront and said i reli like u and have feelings for you. She said she felt the same. But then 6 months later she told me i was silly and she meant it as i have feelings for you as a friend
She sounds young and immature bro. Stop wasting time on fickle females. Also don't wear your emotions on your sleeve. I wouldn't advise telling a female you have feelings for her...at least UNTIL she proves herself to you. I used to be JUST LIKE you bro. Back in the day, I got very little a$$, would give chicks flowers, etc. After getting frustrated, I had to "man-up". You need to man up if you want success with women. And that starts with changing the way you view yourself. This is YOUR WORLD bro. Chicks fall ALL OVER themselves over a guy who KNOWS what he wants and TAKES it. F*ck her. Start clean and fresh bro-ski. Make these chicks earn your attention

lamobatsman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your_Royal_Flyness said:
She sounds young and immature bro. Stop wasting time on fickle females. Also don't wear your emotions on your sleeve. I wouldn't advise telling a female you have feelings for her...at least UNTIL she proves herself to you. I used to be JUST LIKE you bro. Back in the day, I got very little a$$, would give chicks flowers, etc. After getting frustrated, I had to "man-up". You need to man up if you want success with women. And that starts with changing the way you view yourself. This is YOUR WORLD bro. Chicks fall ALL OVER themselves over a guy who KNOWS what he wants and TAKES it. F*ck her. Start clean and fresh bro-ski. Make these chicks earn your attention
Thanknyou for your reply. Really good advice. She was 18 and i was 24. I reli liked her and cared for her. Haha even one day her aunt was in hosiptal and i said i want to send flowers. She said im cute u dontbhave to do that. I think i care a lot about someone wen i like them

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
I think its immoral for women to lead men on, throw them crumbs to keep them chasing, such as the I miss you ect. It will make a guy feel like he still has a chance, and it can influence him to make a choice to keep chasing, and tried harder.

But all women will do this intentionally and unintentionally sometimes, some more than others.

Women will do it to you if you let them, some women will do it less, and a few wont take advantage of it.

The trick is, is to have enough self respect to not get caught up in this. If you have an emotional attachment for a female that is not mutual, pull way back and focus on something else.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lamobatsman said:
Thanknyou for your reply. Really good advice. She was 18 and i was 24. I reli liked her and cared for her. Haha even one day her aunt was in hosiptal and i said i want to send flowers. She said im cute u dontbhave to do that. I think i care a lot about someone wen i like them

You registered here 8 months ago.

Have you not read or learned anything yet?

I'm not saying that to be mean, I'm saying it to open your eyes up and make you realize the error in your ways.

Your lesson for today is to read and learn how attraction is created between a man and a woman.

Then re-read what you did & see if you can answer why this girl doesn't have any interest in you as a potential lover.

PIMP

Igetit!

Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
You registered here 8 months ago.

Have you not read or learned anything yet?

+1 rep.....

I was thinking the EXACT SAME THING.

Reading this thread makes me feel like I'm on that tv show "Punked",like a bunch of cameras are bout to come out and someone tell me this whole thing was a joke.

There's NO WAY he could be a member here as long as he has and not know what he was doing was wrong. He said.....

i was very upfront and said i reli like u and have feelings for you.

I dont buy special gifts for my friends especially a girl iv onlyjust met unless i really like her

If this dude is for real,then I don't know what to tell him....no one post from ANYBODY is gonna be enough to help him out.

Rollo used to say that pulling chumps out of the matrix is hard work. Well this dude IS STILL in it. They say experience is the best teacher. He's just gonna have to go out into the world and get slammed by chicks for a while,I can't see him being "Sosuaved" out of this mindset.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
Rollo used to say that pulling chumps out of the matrix is hard work. Well this dude IS STILL in it. They say experience is the best teacher. He's just gonna have to go out into the world and get slammed by chicks for a while,I can't see him being "Sosuaved" out of this mindset.

What up bro! I know you said you are lurking & not posting much, but its always good to hear from you!

Rollo couldn't be more right!

Its funny, when I meet girls, I always end up saying:

"I'm one of the few soldiers left in this battle?!"

They always look at me and say "what battle?"

And I say:

The battle of being a real man living in a world full of chumps!"

Always a good conversation! haha

PIMP

cervantesscthree

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
Its funny, when I meet girls, I always end up saying:

"I'm one of the few soldiers left in this battle?!"

They always look at me and say "what battle?"

And I say:

The battle of being a real man living in a world full of chumps!"
PIMP
Hahahahaha! I swear I laughed till I cried when I read this :crackup: gunna have to say this to a girl one day. Jokes.