Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If 20% of men are doing 80% of the ****ing...

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
20% of the men get ALL - the remaining 80% of the guys get crumbs

I like that - winners take all

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
all bull****. firstly women arnt spiritual beings and cant read your confidence level or anything about you its all sosuave myth to keep you guys comming back and wasting your damn lifes on an internet site leave here for 2 years and come help liberated other lost men after that dont post here again. stop linking looks to confidence a chick that's a ten dosnt mean she is mentally sound or confident.

a fair amount of humans fake confidence infact all men and women. you think thaat ten you see in the club is actually happy with her life? or the guys? do you not know looks can be a burden to make one insecure? because thier self esteem rests on how much look they attract from the oposite sex? im good looking so i know. i left here for two years and experience life somthing you guys should do.
sit and listen to women speak and youll find out they are just as cluless as you about life. to get the edge be interllectually sound and keep fit. that all you need.
and no 20cent of men arnt doing the banging, my cousin is short and ugly and bangs women who her 10's but they are hoes, so looks scale dosnt equate to how decent a women is you guys are fuking dumb god save the next generation.

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cola...good points.

There are alot of guys here that think they can get any woman no matter what.

Part of being liberated from alot of the nonsense around the world is knowing that there are women who will just never be into you. Also, there are a bunch of women who will always be into you.

Out of the latter group the ones most attractive to you are the ones you will be happy with.

GoldVault505

Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
What if you made her wet just by being yourself, wouldn't that be cool!

I came to this site, and I don't really read it religiously much anymore because from reading what it has to say, I realize that the ball is in my court. My problem was that the smooth, suave, debonair guy within had been beaten into submission by years of social conditioning, from folks ranging from schoolyard bullies who undermined my self-esteem to feminists who guilt-tripped me about showing ANY signs of sexuality to women. I read about what a "real man" does, and realized that I HAVE THOSE IMPULSES, but they get shouted down in my head by this conditioning. When I don't listen to my suave urges, I supplicate and sugar-coat. So, I realized what I have to do is to deprogram myself and free that inner DJ. Once I do that, I'll be a p*ssy magnet. It's like Michaelangelo. He looked at the rock and saw the figure within it. Then he chiseled away to "free" what he already saw was there. That's what I'm trying to do.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it was zarathustra_fi (franco) from fast seduction who brought this to my attention, but throughout human history a small fraction of men were the ones who sired the next generation. This is obvious when you think about it -- in the past, the vast majority of males (well, people in general) were poor. You had to go out and do something in order to make money so that you could afford to get a wife. So yes, those people risked death, but those who lived earned a mate to create the next generation.

Things are slightly different in mechanics nowadays in that we don't go out and do things and then are guaranteed a mate, but ultimately the 20:80 makes sense -- the vast majority of people don't have a partner.

A good point in this thread is also that some of the 20% (or a great deal if what I am led to believe is true) are in relationships that are not in their best interest. So it's not a guaranteed good thing or a success to be part of the 20%.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lurker said:
all bull****. firstly women arnt spiritual beings and cant read your confidence level or anything about you
I agree with this one part. Women can't automatically tell if you're lying, or faking, unless you're doing a bad job, which a lot of inexperienced men do. Think about it. Could you tell if some girl was doing a poor job of faking being really confident? Yes.

A good point in this thread is also that some of the 20% (or a great deal if what I am led to believe is true) are in relationships that are not in their best interest. So it's not a guaranteed good thing or a success to be part of the 20%.
As far as married men go, I'd put this waaaay higher, at least 90%. It's not because they aren't compatible with the woman, it's because they've let the woman walk all over them, he hasn't been wearing the pants from the start, which means he's never going to be satisfied with the relationship.

Last edited:

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lurker said:
all bull****. firstly women arnt spiritual beings and cant read your confidence level or anything about you its all sosuave myth to keep you guys comming back and wasting your damn lifes on an internet site leave here for 2 years and come help liberated other lost men after that dont post here again. stop linking looks to confidence a chick that's a ten dosnt mean she is mentally sound or confident.

a fair amount of humans fake confidence infact all men and women. you think thaat ten you see in the club is actually happy with her life? or the guys? do you not know looks can be a burden to make one insecure? because thier self esteem rests on how much look they attract from the oposite sex? im good looking so i know. i left here for two years and experience life somthing you guys should do.
sit and listen to women speak and youll find out they are just as cluless as you about life. to get the edge be interllectually sound and keep fit. that all you need.
and no 20cent of men arnt doing the banging, my cousin is short and ugly and bangs women who her 10's but they are hoes, so looks scale dosnt equate to how decent a women is you guys are fuking dumb god save the next generation.
I can tell when a girl is lying or trying to make stuff up every single time. All that is required is that she be in front of me when she is doing it. Its really quite easy. You mention that being good looking is a burden? That's not ever going to be true in this world. Attractive people have it easy in life, all they have to do is be there and members of the opposite sex will come running. After they come running, there is more to it, but you can't discount the fact that girls will like you ONLY because you are attractive and dislike another guy ONLY because he is ugly.

Nobody said anything about girls being confident. None of them are, so I'm not sure where you are getting that idea. What is true is that attractive men tend to be confident because they fail less-- if you never failed with any woman, would you doubt your skills? Didn't think so.

"be intellectually sound and keep fit" -- in other words, be smart and attractive. What if you are not capable of that? Should you just die? What you are saying is that if someone wants to get a girl, they should stand out from the other men. Great, but what if you can't stand out because you are average in every way?

Your logic sucks because it basically repeats the internal axioms that every man knows inherently: Attractive people get attractive people for mates, everyone else has no hope.

I choose not to subscribe to your logic.