Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ideas on things to say/do with delivery girls

Don Juanobi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much my only contact with women during my work day is the occasional delivery girl that shows up to drop something off or pickup something.

ALL of these women are good looking and I'm sure I'm passing up opportunities by not grabbing their attention before they leave to the their next delivery.

Now, these women are never delivering to me personally, but I'm often at least in the same room when they drop something off.

Any ideas about what I can do/say to grab their attention?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hi" seems to work wonders...lol, it's 3 AM, so my advice might not be that great.

Adr3nalin

Don Juan
Reaction score
i always enjoy a challenge.

say

"so do you ever get any buzzing packages?" "and when you deliver them, what are their expressions like? do they get red?"

"i'm bored, can we switch jobs for an hour? i'll try not to stretch your uniform, but i'm not making any promises."

(fvcking ****y as sheit)
"honestly, how many times were you planning on passing by, before you ask me out?"

(ups)
"So...is brown the only color you get to wear? or do you ever have dress down days?"

"do you guys ever work in teams?"

"I always see you when you come in, and you always seem to avoid me."

*give her a coffee* "what's it like to be outside?" (sarcastically) (you work in a cubicle)

*stand by the door and look at her while you point at your watch* "you're late."

"who do i make the autograph out to?" or "i usually autograph girls on their chests."

whatever, u get the picture

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funny ideas adr3nalin,

I would also say something like

"I too have a package that I would like delivered and unwrapped, but UPS says its too big" Can you handle these types of packages?

Then when she asks what it is..say Its a coffin filled with jellybeans.

I always give chicks I see once in a while a pet name like "Psycho Delivery Girl" or "SUper Crazy Waitress Chick"

they will laugh and wonder what they did to earn their names..and they ACTUALLY try to get it out of you! Because they are so interested as to how the world sees them..

Don Juanobi

Don Juan
Reaction score
This stuff is gold. thanks guys! :D :D :D