Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ideas for dates

MikeEdward1973

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doing a lot of dinner & drinks for dates, and I'd like to mix it up.

I'd definitely appreciate it if you guys could throw out some ideas for dates in the real early stages (like 3rd/4th/5th date type of stuff).

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
driving range. show her how you grip your shaft and wack those balls.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeEdward1973 said:
I'd definitely appreciate it if you guys could throw out some ideas for dates in the real early stages (like 3rd/4th/5th date type of stuff).
Take her on a hike, someplace beautiful. I recently went on a hike with a gal that took us to some breath-taking waterfalls.

She surprised me by bringing a bottle of wine (and scored major points with me).

You can really learn a lot about a woman by going on a hike with her. Not for 1st date, but for a 3rd or 4th....

Adam007

Banned
Reaction score
This is a really different idea for those couples who want something unique to throw into the usual dates! My boyfriend and I did this last weekend, with 4 other couples - its a "more the merrier" type thing - but even two can have a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find a local water sports shop, scuba diving retail shop, or scuba diving place. We live in Idaho so you dont have to have an ocean! A lot of these scuba diving places will have mini-scuba lessons that you can sign up for. The shops have pools in their locations, in our case the scuba shop we went to was a retail shop but it had a 12.5' indoor pool / hotub to take the lesson in. We got to take a mini lesson (which to my surprise was more extent than I expected) and we got to dive around for over an hour plus they provided all of the equipment we needed! It was something so different than any of us have ever done and it was a blast! It was pretty cheap too ($15 a person). Our instructor was saying they usually have a lot of High School kids want to do this for prom/homecomming dances.

Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
Take her on a hike, someplace beautiful. I recently went on a hike with a gal that took us to some breath-taking waterfalls.

She surprised me by bringing a bottle of wine (and scored major points with me).

You can really learn a lot about a woman by going on a hike with her. Not for 1st date, but for a 3rd or 4th....

Hiking on the third date? I hope she's not a psycho or something!

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Hiking on the third date? I hope she's not a psycho or something!
Remember to weed out the pychos by the 2nd date. If you do not, it's your own fault.

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bowling, ice skating, pool hall, racketball, roller skating
(inside like in the 70's), art museum/gallery, antique/retro/vintage "shopping" for the day, historic places like old cathedrals, old brewery/other factory tours, zoo, comedy clubs, miniature golf, go-karting, picnic at a beautiful park, mystery/theatrical dinner, local theatre troupe performance/play, poetry reading night at a coffee house. I actually like to go to lectures and talk about it afterwards, but I am a dork LOL Just have fun together :)

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great ideas LovelyLady!! Go-karting....unique! I may have to try that one, I'm a big fan of action dates.

By the 3rd or 4th date, you can really get creative and fun, IMO.

Here's another idea Mike: Kayaking.

I did this recently. I found a place nearby where I live where you can rent kayaks for the day. Great fun.

If you can get the gal to do something "out of the norm" for her, she will remember it for a long time.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another idea (if she's physically fit). Find in indoor rock climbing gym and take rock climbing classes together.

Adam007

Banned
Reaction score
There r some ideas:-
Dinner & a Movie
---------------------

Movie's are not just popcorn times anymore. Most cities now have dinner theaters that show movies as well as serve meals. Enjoy a movie, eat a good meal, and enjoy each other's company with your own private table rather than squished in two theater seats.

Cultural Dinners
-------------------------
Expand your horizon's with a dinner out at a cultural restaurant that neither of you have tried.

Go Out for Dinner
--------------------
We're not talking just a normal dinner... this needs to be a romantic dinner! Go to a 5-star restaurant and enjoy a gourmet meal by candlelight. Heck, you can even make McDonald's meal romantic with some intimate conversation.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Every idea stated is good stuff :yes: .

I think the most important aspect is often the most overlooked; it's about the mystique and intrigue of it. Keep her on her toes and wondering, always allow her mind to ponder the possiblity of the event.

Here's one which I used on Mrs. K not too long ago:

I called her cell and left a message to shower and freshen herself for an extraordinary evening. That's it. Be promptly ready at 1800 and I'll be home to swing by and get her.

This alone made her giddy and amped up her anticipation.

Next, we head east on I-4 Orlando bound (which is all I would leak). We got to Benihana for fantastic sushi and conversation and lovey dovey kinda junk (I know, I'm a hopeless romantic. Sue me! ). From there we walked Citywalk and I took her shopping and some cigar pontificating. Once we left there we headed back towards the house but at the last minute I pulled into Toys R Us and we chased each other around the store shooting each other with nerf guns!

I don't have to elaborate on dessert once we got back home :p :crazy: !

It truly is all about the spontaneity of the thing. It's not hard. If you find something fun and enjoyable she'll become attune to your enthusiasm and get crazy with it.

Adam007

Banned
Reaction score
This is a really different idea for those couples who want something unique to throw into the usual dates! My boyfriend and I did this last weekend, with 4 other couples - its a "more the merrier" type thing - but even two can have a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find a local water sports shop, scuba diving retail shop, or scuba diving place. We live in Idaho so you dont have to have an ocean! A lot of these scuba diving places will have mini-scuba lessons that you can sign up for. The shops have pools in their locations, in our case the scuba shop we went to was a retail shop but it had a 12.5' indoor pool / hotub to take the lesson in. We got to take a mini lesson (which to my surprise was more extent than I expected) and we got to dive around for over an hour plus they provided all of the equipment we needed! It was something so different than any of us have ever done and it was a blast! It was pretty cheap too ($15 a person). Our instructor was saying they usually have a lot of High School kids want to do this for prom/homecomming dances.