Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ideal Height?

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think is the best overall height for a man to pickup women (and in general). In terms of being the most attractive, tall but not too tall etc. Obviously there are good and bad looking guys whether they are 5'6 or 6'5.

But if you could pick your own height, what would it be?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I don't know if there is an IDEAL height, but 6'2" sounds optimum.

I'm 5'10"+, just under 5'11" which is OK, but I know plenty of women consider 6 foot plus to be some sort of magic code that opens their combination lock lol.

self-respect

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'0" and think 6'1" is perfect based on my roommate. Have a friend who's 6'3" and everyone considers him ridiculously tall so I'd say 5'11" to 6'2"

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Quarterbacks are 6'5".

But I think 6'1" or 6'2" is considered the ideal.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'3, 6'4 with my polo boots on.

Wish I was 6'5. I'd be in the NBA with them 2 inches.

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'0 exactly barefoot (well 183 cm which is like 1/16 of an inch over) and find myself wishing I were 6'1 or 6'2. Lots of guys at my college who are around that height. Of course this doesn't make them especially appealing if their faces are busted or are out of shape (the vast majority are LOL)

But I feel like if you have a good package, then being a great height can really boost you. I'd love to be 6'2.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6'2 is solid. Anything under 6'0 is sketchy. Although, if your game is solid enough it doesn't really matter. I've seen 5'4 and under dudes pull bombshells that absolutely tower over them.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6ft2 and handsome. Got me a couple girls sole based on that before I developed any game. Once you reach a certain level though, these things become less and less important. Confidence transcends everything.

6ft2 handsome guy with decent game vs a 5ft5 average looking guy with godly game. The latter will win out.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm dead on 6ft but I'm a 21 yr old vrigin

I have a really short friend about under 5 ft, I could beat the guy up with both hands tied behind my back.

He has a really hot girlfriend and can get any other girl he wants within seconds and she lets him - I don't know how he does it.

So I don't think height is the be all and end all.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eternal_water said:
I'm dead on 6ft but I'm a 21 yr old vrigin

I have a really short friend about under 5 ft, I could beat the guy up with both hands tied behind my back.

He has a really hot girlfriend and can get any other girl he wants within seconds and she lets him - I don't know how he does it.

So I don't think height is the be all and end all.

Confidence thats why. Confidence will get the ugliest scrubs dimepieces. I have seen it all the time!

sighsigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol @ people making a big deal of height to get girls. First of all, physical appearance is not that important (as long as you meet a minimum standard, which is pretty low, e.g. not be deformed). Every PUA knows this.

Second of all, even WITHIN the realm of physical appearance, height is not that important. Again, as long as you meet a minimum standard (and I'd say that standard is being taller than the girl), face >>> body (muscle/tone) >>> height.

But people LOVE to nitpick about height, simply because it's something so easily quantifiable.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chickfight said:
I'm 6ft2 and handsome. Got me a couple girls sole based on that before I developed any game. Once you reach a certain level though, these things become less and less important. Confidence transcends everything.

6ft2 handsome guy with decent game vs a 5ft5 average looking guy with godly game. The latter will win out.
Correct sir. My two younger brothers are both taller than me (6'3 and 6'1),
I'm 5'10". The 6'1" married young at 22 to his high school sweetheart, while the 6'3" obsesses over body image and penis size insecurities.

Sure, they get more attention than I do because of their height, but they never take full of advantage of it so really it means nothing. Both of them are lazy when it comes to women and their results reflect their lack of game.

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm a somewhere between 5'9 and 5'10. id love to be 6'1

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
average height. maybe an inch more? 5'9 or 5'-10 at the most. I never really felt a need or want to be tall.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 5 feet 9 inches, and i too wish i was 6 feet...

But since i cannot do anything about it, why cry about it?

(I must admit it has, and sometimes still are, a huge issue for me) :