Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'd like to bang that Wendy's chick

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would give the wendy's chick a solid 8. just my personal rating scale. i like petite leggy women and she's a redhead. She's just not fit enough to be any higher than that though.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Probably very rich, too. Has been featured in 53 commercials.
Oh hell yeah, she had to hit bank with those ads if she made a good deal, has probably made more than most tv show actors. GEICO was smart using an animation, don't have to pay that lizard squat dippy.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I miss the old Geico cavemen commercials, I loved those.
Also like their commercial with Pinnochio the Motivational Speaker.

backbreaker said:
i would give the wendy's chick a solid 8.
I'm pretty stingy when it comes to giving out 8s. I don't believe in 10s, and you can count on one hand the number of 9s I've given out. Almost every hot chick will get a 7 from me, unless there is something really, really exceptional about her.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
LOL yes was thinking the same. That's classic. No flame Des. Just funny.
I'm fairly unplugged from the media. I generally don't see or hear ads because I don't watch network television, listen to the radio, nor read the newspaper. I'm much more fond of creating my own entertainment as opposed to subscribing to what big corporations consider entertainment.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The chick from the Soma bra commercial! Goddamn! She's bangin. Being a cool mo'dee, I've included a link for your viewing pleasure. Check out her funbags:

http://youtu.be/5erN3dpk3_s

The Wendy's chick....hmm...yeah I'd let her blow me with that snaggle tooth of hers. I wonder if she's got a red landing strip???