Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Icing?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
had a friends kid on Facebook talk about Icing. Any of you younger guys have a clue what she was talking about? Wasn't sure if she wanted to pour a drink down my shirt or give me a BJ

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a brilliant marketing campaign started by the Smirnoff company. Basically if someone finds a Smirnoff Ice somewhere, they have to kneel and chug it in front of their friends. The point is you put a bottle somewhere so when one of your friends finds it, they have to drink it. Its gone somewhat viral on youtube where guys get iced at weddings, parties, sporting events etc.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
Its a brilliant marketing campaign started by the Smirnoff company. Basically if someone finds a Smirnoff Ice somewhere, they have to kneel and chug it in front of their friends. The point is you put a bottle somewhere so when one of your friends finds it, they have to drink it. Its gone somewhat viral on youtube where guys get iced at weddings, parties, sporting events etc.
Did smirnoff really start it? Whoever came up with that definitely got a promotion. lol