Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I

bartender

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing really new in here. So if you are looking for something new then beat it!

Example 1: Dinosaurs got extinct. That is one of the most destructive things ever happened in the history of Earth. But nature says there is nothing wrong. The dinosaurs all died because they weren't strong enough to survive the thing that killed them all. Nothing wrong. It just happened. That simple.
Example 2: 65,000,000 years later a female human has twins. One of them dies because it's not strong enough to survive the circumstances we live in. The mother of the baby is hurt and is asking herself "is there no justice?" Everything that has happened seems so wrong for her...

... because she has emotions. Nature does not have emotions. Things just happen because they happen. That is how everything works. Nothing in nature is cruel.

Have you noticed how a Don Juan plays the (seduction) game by nature's rules? He touches the girl when he wants her to know he is sexually interested in her. He goes home when people are too irrational to deal with. He smacks the person who won't listen. He takes charge when a situation is in chaos and brings order back. A Don Juan is succesful because he lives by nature's rules and a little of society's rules (he's not a criminal after all.)

Nature's rules: use kino, go for the kiss, people do things because they do things,...

Society's rules: tell her you like her, ask her if you can kiss her, people can be (un)reasonable and (un)fair,...

The tip: apply nature's rules on many things in you life.

Do whatever you want in your life as long as it's not criminal. In nature a spider eats another bug to survive. Cruel? No it's just nature. So walk over people sometimes to get things done. Not everybody is your friend. You want some guy's girl? What's stopping you? Fear... yeahh that is an emotion and it's a human factor. It's not nature at work. So don't listen to yourself and go for the girl.
You want to dump girls at some party? Do it! Walk away. I have done this yesterday and when they found me I didn't even answer to "Why were you gone all of a sudden?" I never promised I'd stick around.
I rejected a girl last week. Her girlfriend was saying today (at a carnaval party) "don't flirt with other girls! It hurts her." I said "I live the way I like and I will." I mean who am I to decide what's cruel?
Play by nature's rules and do what you want. Believe it or not people will respect you for that.

[This message has been edited by bartender (edited 02-10-2002).]

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You damn skippy they'll respect you. It's the only way they will.

Mark

Banned
Reaction score
Me and you bartender end up in the same place....we'll kill each other. I live life like you.
That's nature........isn't it?

bartender

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mark:
Me and you bartender end up in the same place....we'll kill each other. I live life like you.
That's nature........isn't it?

HAHHAHAHHA errr right Mark we could kill each other or combine forces and kill the rest...