Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I wouldn't be caught dead driving this!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey people! Recently, I began carrying around a digital camera with me wherever I go. It's a small, cheap one, so if it gets stolen out of my truck, I don't really care.

Anyway, we just had a new employee start at work. The first thing I noticed about him was the car he drives. I wouldn't be caught dead driving this thing - It's covered in flowers!

So, I present my first candid snapshot. I'll try getting a better pic later:

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i306/Desdinovastar/Flowercar.jpg

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's his girlfriend's car and he has to drive it right now because his big manly rock-crawling Suburban is in the shop. :)

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I was just hoping to come up with some explaination besides it being his car. That's just not natural. New Bugs should come from the factory with a sports bra and a Jenny Craig pamphlet.

Just let me think it's some guy who borrowed it from his girl for some very manly reason, it'll help my outlook on society. :D

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
Maybe it's his girlfriend's car and he has to drive it right now because his big manly rock-crawling Suburban is in the shop. :)
suburbans arent manly, they're dumb and impractical.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Hey people! Recently, I began carrying around a digital camera with me wherever I go. It's a small, cheap one, so if it gets stolen out of my truck, I don't really care.

Anyway, we just had a new employee start at work. The first thing I noticed about him was the car he drives. I wouldn't be caught dead driving this thing - It's covered in flowers!

So, I present my first candid snapshot. I'll try getting a better pic later:

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i306/Desdinovastar/Flowercar.jpg
Hahaha, oddly, I knew the second I saw the title of this thread that it would be a New Beetle. I just had no idea it would be covered with FLOWERS.

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe it or not, when I worked mall security while still in high school, one of the guys I worked with drove a rainbow-striped scooter to work everday... not only was he straight, he actually got a fair amount of attention from the females.:eek:

Anyways, funny picture...