Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I would like to become a moderator

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If any1 knows how to go about doing that, please let me know.
Thank you.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh I thought about being a mod on occasion, simply to get rid of the trash that often collects here.

There should be be moderator audtions, where each person who wants to be a mod should post why they want to be a mod, and how they plan to make sosuave a better place. Then everybody who wants to be a mod has to pack a suitcase and they move into a mansion. They are divided into teams and forced to undergo challenges. Whom ever is left standing at the end can become a moderator or takes the $10,000 grand prize.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Heh I thought about being a mod on occasion, simply to get rid of the trash that often collects here.

There should be be moderator audtions, where each person who wants to be a mod should post why they want to be a mod, and how they plan to make sosuave a better place. Then everybody who wants to be a mod has to pack a suitcase and they move into a mansion. They are divided into teams and forced to undergo challenges. Whom ever is left standing at the end can become a moderator or takes the $10,000 grand prize.
You are a lot closer to the actual process than you think. Minus the cash anyway.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mods are chosen by secret ritual at Bohemian Grove each July, but the results from this year have not yet released because they still need to be cleared through the Mason Elders and Illuminati, and a lot of them are still on summer vacation.

supa hahahaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mods are chosen based on their social value amongst Juaners. If they need mods, they pretty much have an idea who they want. If that person wants to be a mod, they'll select him.

In rare circumstances they'd select him if he asks. Provided DJVladdy is in good standing amongst other mods.

Now, I would never want to be a mod of anything. Because I don't have time for that. Although if modding a site was my desire, I'd choose to mod sosuave, and sosuave only. I couldn't do it with any other average site or average subject, people there rant too much, and insult each other more than discussing the subject.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heart Break Kid said:
You are a lot closer to the actual process than you think. Minus the cash anyway.
What! There is no cash prize?! Fine, I'll hang up my pimp cane and go back home.

LOL I just thought about details for the mod picking show. It's called "Are you suave?" When you have been voted off the host tells you. "Maxtro, you are so not suave, please hang up your cane" Of course our host is none other than Rico Suave. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx64_N4AA04

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mods now are very very lazy and I think they should be changed or at least put some ACTIVE members on the mod board.

But seeing as how society works they (MODS) will pick someone they LIKE as opposed to picking someone better suited for the job...hell they would probably pick Iqqi just because she is a girl....haha even HERE where the basis of this site is to improve yourself and become your OWN man you have to kiss ass just to become a mod and clean up this place.

The mods here are a joke...plain and simple.

Now I could care less about me being a mod but I think some posters here are better suited for the job then the mods that have been here since what 05?

IF it's a ballot I put my vote for Kontrol.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
But seeing as how society works they (MODS) will pick someone they LIKE as opposed to picking someone better suited for the job...
Actually none of us like Heart Break Kid, but we put up with him because he's a great troll catcher.

supa hahahaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
The mods now are very very lazy and I think they should be changed or at least put some ACTIVE members on the mod board.

Nah, I disagree. Mods that are here now are pretty much same as it was in 04. So it's still great.

What's to moderate on suave? People here don't usually fight with each other.

As far as Iggi, yea she'd make a great mod. Woman's touch is good too. Her no hate in 08 attitude is great. She'd be my first choice. Just because she's more of a man than some.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've thought about it and I really don't think that I'd accept the job of a moderator on this site. I think I'd much rather buy this website and give it a complete overhaul. Don't get excited over there! I don't have the cash.

But maybe after a season of "Are You Suaver Then a 5th Grader"... :up:

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
If only we were allowed to post a photo of the Mod Corner, you'd realize how wrong that statement is.

I'll try and show you guys something later that should break that myth.

By the way, we don't pick people we like, or who beg. We actually had to scrape the bottom of the barrel and hire HBK and Quik. :D :crackup:

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
Actually none of us like Heart Break Kid, but we put up with him because he's a great troll catcher.
One more well placed neg and my bytch shield will be down. Looks like all your excercise might pay off. :whistle:

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love threads like these. Provides some relief from deleting spam and troll posts

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Provides some relief from deleting spam and troll posts
You forgot about deleting all the reported posts from your inbox. You know, the ones where n00bs ask basic questions. We get lots of those. Oh yeah, and the ones from iqqi too.

Too bad few use the 'report bad post' feature for genuine problems.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In communist Russia, you don't choose to be a Mod, the Mods choose you.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heart Break Kid said:
One more well placed neg and my bytch shield will be down. Looks like all your excercise might pay off.
Actually that was a back-handed compliment, you'd better brush up on your skills before you embarrass yourself anymore.. :D

--

But yeah, DJVladdy if you'd like to be a mod then send one of us a detailed reason why you think you'd be a good candidate, and we'll take it before the council.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I think I should be a moderator of the HS forum. That sounds ****y but I don't really care if I am or not.