Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I wonder if anyone was in this situation [LONG]

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this is the story. I first saw this girl about 8 months ago. Our mutual friend introduced us and we had a little talk. She was little drunk that night and she showed much interest in me. She asked my friend about me every day she saw him in next week. My friend was like "Cmon pal, you must not miss this chance - she just wants some d1ck!", Anyway, i didnt want to call her because i wasnt that much into her, and i was happy with my love life. I forgot to mention that she is 23 and I'm 19. We saw each other a few times since then and i was still in "not interesed" mood - we talked for about 2 or 3 minutes each time we met.

About a month ago, a was hanging out with that friend of mine and we started talking about her. He told me all the best things about her - they're actually very good friends. He told me how she
is easy-going, communicative and outgoing person, and how everybody like her blah blah, and then I decided to ask him for her phone #.

I called her and we arranged a date. The first date SUCKED, I came drunk and drugged so I was unable to do anything romantic. We had some fun, drove her home and she gave me a cheek kiss :).

Next week we was at the party and both got drunk. We started touching each other etc then she invited me to sleep at her place. We was kissing and touching all night long, i got her naked but I didnt want to go any further.

5 days passed and i called her again, we went out, and this time it was much more romantic. I drove her home (again) and we kissed and touched each other in the car for about an hour. I got
her really horny (I'm VERY good at this, trust me!) and she decided to invite me to her place.

We've had long foreplay (2 hours AT LEAST), and i got her naked (except panties). She dindt let me to get her panties off because shes "too shy" because she doesnt know me well enough. I thought she was just kidding and wanted foreplay to last longer. Foreplay got tooo long so I lost interest in having sex, but still wanted it. My d1ck coundnt get hard. When she realised that i really wanted to have sex (i thought she wanted it, too - if not, why would she let me remove all her clothes?), she decided to turn off all the lights and get her panties of and fvck me. she was on top and it was kinda nice, but not as much as I excepted to be, because I really lost interest, and I also was really tired. Before that she told me how shy she was about 10 thousand times. Anyway, we switched positions, i was on top now, and it got worse and worse. I started to fvck her like a maniac, and my d1ck got softer and softer. I lost every interest. We both decided that we should stop. It didnt go well. I couldnt get hard, and she wasnt excited as she was hours before.

We talked about this. The main problem was that she really was shy (i realised that at this moment) to do this with me because she doesnt know me well enough. She told me that we got to this point too fast (it was our 3rd meeting - well she's right) ,and if we at least was drunk it would be better. She just couldn't relax. Ok. I understand. I misunderstood some of her words. She needslove. She wants sex with someone she loves and trusts. I stayed hugging her and talking for some time and then i left.

I dont blame myself for anything that happened that night. I blame her a little for giving me wrong signals - for example stroking my d1ck, and fvcking me, but not actually wanting it. I blame my friend because he gave me WRONG tips, like "just grab her tit and fvck her - all she want is d1ck". They're best friends and he knows her for 20 years and dosnt know what she needs from a man. fvck him.

She wants love. We've became really intimate. But I'm not sure that I want her love. She should prove herself to be worthy, and really wait for some time so i can fall in love with her. I do like her, she's not too beautiful, but she has a smoking hot body!

I would be very thankful to hear some tips from you guys. Did anyone had as bad sex as i did? What did you do, or what WOULD you do in this situation? Thank you for reading this, hope to see some replies here.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's no big deal... it's just sex.

No one ever said that it isn't awkward at times, especially with someone new.

If she's really shy, then it isn't your fault that it dragged on until you were no longer in the mood. I'm sure there'll be other chances to have a good time with her.

How are you gonna wait til you fall in love with her?:confused:

I don't get that statement at all. is it just gonna hit you one day?

I don't get it......

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply, Canadian!

I can fall in love with someone I have known for a long time and i realise how nice person she is.

I'm thinking, maybe she's not shy, maybe she just didnt want sex because she's afraid that I'd dump her after having fvcking her. She told me that several times while making out, but every time she mentioned it I answered with some c&f line. Is it possible that she likes me too much and doesnt want to lose me by having sex with me?

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it possible that she likes me too much and doesnt want to lose me by having sex with me?
Absolutely.

I find that when I rush in and sleep with a girl right away, i sorta lose interest in her. It's like I've done it all with her and there's very little left to explore......unless she has a kick-ass personality and we jive well, together. I never think a girl is a slut if she sleeps with me, right away (it takes 2 to tango, so if she's a slut for doing so then so am I haha).... but it does change something.

She's probably afraid that you'll lose respect for her, when she probably is really feeling for you. Careful; You don't want to go around hurting girls that don't deserve to be treated like skanks.... that's what the skanks are for :p