Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I went to store today to buy a couple shirts

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
and chatted up the woman who was talking to me for a while. We got along great and had a lot in common. She ended up giving me a card with her cell phone number on it? I don't think those girls even get paid comission. Why put her cell phone number on a card with how many creeps are out there ?

I was just curious - I'm not gonna ask her out. She's too old (like 32 or 33)

on a positive note, i kept a strong conversation going with all 3 women working there at same time so I'm proud of myself

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would ask her out just for the practice. She’s obviously shown a little interest.

And I prefer younger women too, but I wouldn’t be opposed to a 32 or 33 yr old if she didn’t have a lot of other red flags.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
and chatted up the woman who was talking to me for a while. We got along great and had a lot in common. She ended up giving me a card with her cell phone number on it? I don't think those girls even get paid comission. Why put her cell phone number on a card with how many creeps are out there ?

I was just curious - I'm not gonna ask her out. She's too old (like 32 or 33)

on a positive note, i kept a strong conversation going with all 3 women working there at same time so I'm proud of myself
lul im 23 and i date 33yo gurls, you need to step up your GAME

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.Something is causing you to think, react and socialize differently when you KNOW there is a sexual component on the line, which is leading to a lot of rejection by women you actually do have an interest in and sometimes are afraid to approach/fail, because they know it is sexual in your head too.
The dude is so picky though, I don't know if he ever even meets any women that meet his criteria for a sexual component. It seems like he's not interested in approaching any girl other than "Mrs Right", and if it's not her he isn't going to bother.

This might work out for him, but it's going to take some luck and might also take years before he accidentally runs into this right person. If he were willing to take a more active role shopping around, he might increase his odds for finding her. But it's possible he may run into her someday. It's just not an efficient way of doing things.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because being "picky" is his defense mechanism. These minor things that he sees (or makes himself see for that matter) are deal breakers that he basically comes up with without getting to know the person to prevent himself from moving forward with them. It is because rejection is an absolute nightmare to him so he tells himself that he's rejecting them for not fitting his standards. This is used to make him feel better and make himself think he is the prize when that is far from the truth.
It's funny because this usually resonates with certain "less than attractive" women or guys who can't get any women due to less than adequate social skills but don't want to look bad. These people make up an excuse as to why they're single (aka too many older women, they will look bad in a couple years, not as pretty as I thought, they do this and this and I don't like it). It makes them feel better but it is very arrogant. Not to mention it helps them hide all the frustration that they truly feel for a short amount of time. Although Dave is not ugly and imo probably has good social skills, it's the same concept with him. Basically, every women that we would even think is okay for him he will "reject" because he sees a minor imperfection with her.

Last edited: