I was seduced...

TTom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night - by a chick from work.

Let's call her C. C messaged me on MSN earlier in the day and asked me to stop by and talk to her at work. As I had lots of other work to do I told her I couldn't make it (plus I thought it would be pretty damn AFC to do so).

She calls me up near the end of her shift and asks me to meet her at the local confectionary around 9.
I get there around 9:05, she shows up around 9:15, says they kept her longer. (shrugs) **** happens so I let it slide.

We walked home, she kept leaning into me. (short, cute, decent body, glasses, braces - like myself). I showed her where I lived (it was on the way). There's a bunch of small details but I'll leave 'em out.

Anyways we go through this dark path (no lights at all) and we've got an arm around each other. We get to this one bend and decide to sit down (me first and then her, so basically her between my legs). She rubs my arms and takes off her glasses and I pretty much knew where this was going.
Eventually she points out that I'm "breathing hard" (which I'm not, since I didn't particularly want this to happen) and we go in for the kiss.

We make out for a little while (15 minutes maybe) and just sit there, eventually she remembers that she has to get home. I walk her most of the way home and then head back.
She wanted me to stop by her school today (not happening) and said she'd visit me at work today (she's not working today so it'll just be casual).

Aside from the fact that I'm going to have to find another job if/when this starts going sour, it's not too bad at the moment. Certainly perked up my Wednesday night.

Thoughts/Comments?

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the story and I like your girl. She asked you to meet her, you then took a walk, huggin, holding hands, everything going nice, then it happens. This sounds plain old fashion romantic so this is why I say I like your girl. At least it isn't a story of an average hor like most girls these days who just show up at parties, get drunk, give it up.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha joe, you're referring to college girls I presume? :)
I hate who-res too.
TTom, sounds great man.
If only it were this easy for every man.... having the girl initiate the action and whatnot....

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men like to be swepted off their feet too.

AS

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Antichrist_Star
Men like to be swepted off their feet too.

AS
Of course, for all you ladies out there, the two top ways to do that are:

- Cook greatest meal ever

- Give greatest head ever

Nothing like a d*mn good meal....Yum.

Anyway, seems like one of those "right out of a movie" romances. Things went naturally. Just start thinking of other jobs incase.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eternal
Of course, for all you ladies out there, the two top ways to do that are:

- Cook greatest meal ever

- Give greatest head ever

Nothing like a d*mn good meal....Yum.

Anyway, seems like one of those "right out of a movie" romances. Things went naturally. Just start thinking of other jobs incase.
Yes and yes...

And if you do both in the same day, I just may **** around and marry you.

But...

Probably not. :)

But you will rank very high whenever I do decide to give up my freedom. ;)

AS

TTom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhh yeah, update -

We've been hanging out like once every 4-5 days or so (I don't even have her last name or number, never bothered to get 'em, haha). So we just hang out whenever she calls me up (and I keep busy with ladies on the side).

Anyways, she 'officially' decided to start going out last time we met up (she used some sort of woman magic on me and I brought it up first *slaps forehead*). So needless to say, I've been a little eager to get into her pants.

So today two surprises happened -

1) An old friend (HB 7-8) stopped by (with her male friend :down: ) and we drove to a Tim Hortons, she bought me a bagel and afterwards we sat down (the friend left us alone, so it was basically just me and her) and we caught up, made plans to hang out another time.

2) C (girl whom I'm *officially* dating right now) called me up around 7:30 and asked/told me to meet her at a local corner store. So we meet up, go back to my place. I'm fairly horny when we get in so we start making out, eventually leads to some light dry-humping. She doesn't seem too-too into it so I lay off and just cuddle for a bit.

After she goes on my MSN for a bit (turns on the webcam to show some of her friends?) she slowly get back into it, and eventually she tells me that she wants to do it (if I wrap it).

So lickidy split I grab a condom and put it on (put it on backwards first time *slaps forehead*) and slide her pants off, finger her briefly (tight) but can't get the effing thing in :down:

So I suggest she go on top, since I felt grossly incompetent (damn virginity) and she gets on top, but doesn't really seem interested in putting it in.

So while she's on top of me, she says two things -
1) "I was abused as a child"
(kind of killed the mood)
2) "I love you"

I said "I love you" back (took me like 15-20 secs to get around to it), but when she asked me if I meant it I just told her that I liked her alot and didn't want her to feel bad saying it alone.

... I am once again confused by women.

Just thought I'd update.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TTom

So while she's on top of me, she says two things -
1) "I was abused as a child"
(kind of killed the mood)
2) "I love you"
run

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Debonaire
run
Run faster.

She's emotionally distraught and needs someone to hold her and care for her. This isn't bad unless it gets out of hand. Women like this end up being possessive and controlling. You see how she very quickly started wanting to date you and have sex with you? She needs affirmation, she has low self-esteem and you're just the guy to make her feel better.

Do what you're comfortable doing.